advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just 3 pieces of advice, take a stab at it.

Good one! That pretty much covers everything in your life. Excess is detrimental to your health one way or the other. Concerning the human body, its a bit like a car that you run too hard day in and day out. Eventually that car is going to break down. Most cars break down some day, but it will break down much earlier than it should have if you run the piss out of it and don't maintain it. Maintenance and taking care of your car is very important too.
I was doing a lot of think thing the past few days.. you know, and these thoughts reminded me of what you said here "but it will break down much earlier than it should have if you run the piss out of it and don't maintain it".. I was thinking about simple things on where myself or even many others neglect certain nutrition.. its the simplest maintenance for the car, sure oil change and fluids are just as important and is #1, but what about simple small thing that we over look, like wipers, or even steady and equal air in all 4 tires. my comparison would be greens,vegetables, hell even grooming to feel better, relaxation, self down time.. The little things that we tend to neglect and forget due to the hustle and bustle in the rat race.. for myself when I just dial things down a bit and focus just eating right for overall health and taking time for myself, with relaxation and unplugging.. We can't run on all cylinders 24/7 guns blazing all geared up while eating insane amounts or macros just to feed the beast.. taking care of ourselves!

I was doing a lot of think thing the past few days.. you know, and these thoughts reminded me of what you said here "but it will break down much earlier than it should have if you run the piss out of it and don't maintain it".. I was thinking about simple things on where myself or even many others neglect certain nutrition.. its the simplest maintenance for the car, sure oil change and fluids are just as important and is #1, but what about simple small thing that we over look, like wipers, or even steady and equal air in all 4 tires. my comparison would be greens,vegetables, hell even grooming to feel better, relaxation, self down time.. The little things that we tend to neglect and forget due to the hustle and bustle in the rat race.. for myself when I just dial things down a bit and focus just eating right for overall health and taking time for myself, with relaxation and unplugging.. We can't run on all cylinders 24/7 guns blazing all geared up while eating insane amounts or macros just to feed the beast.. taking care of ourselves!
Yep. You can also have the situation where you do all the right maintenance on the car and take great care of it but you decided to program the ECU on it and boost the PSI on the turbo for your engine. You increased it so much that the car is now making 150 HP more than it did from the factory. Three months later you blow out your transmission because it cant handle that much power. Kinda like a guy going on a bunch of PEDs. Something is gonna break down even if you were taking care of it.

Both maintenance and common sense in the mods you apply have to both be done. I once chipped my Audi that was a 2.7 twin turbo. Increased the HP on that from like 260 up to 325 or so. I ended up "exploding" the transmission on it about 1 year later. The techs at the Audi dealership are the ones that said it basically exploded. I in effect blew my transmission when I had my heart attack.

Yep. You can also have the situation where you do all the right maintenance on the car and take great care of it but you decided to program the ECU on it and boost the PSI on the turbo for your engine. You increased it so much that the car is now making 150 HP more than it did from the factory. Three months later you blow out your transmission because it cant handle that much power. Kinda like a guy going on a bunch of PEDs. Something is gonna break down even if you were taking care of it.

Both maintenance and common sense in the mods you apply have to both be done. I once chipped my Audi that was a 2.7 twin turbo. Increased the HP on that from like 260 up to 325 or so. I ended up "exploding" the transmission on it about 1 year later. The techs at the Audi dealership are the ones that said it basically exploded. I in effect blew my transmission when I had my heart attack.
And just like that it happens bro. It's something you never see coming.. it's always something we overlooked or we think that we're better than, or it's just basic principles that we are advanced & beyond. Our bodies have not changed for thousands of years but our mentality has.
I've been getting into a kick of purchasing more fermented drinks and powder substances as supplement drinks.. I'm really starting to take my digestive system extremely serious anymore...
I used to have bragging rights about having a gut of a vulture.... It's actually not funny or cool to even think like that, it's reckless and dangerous..

1-2g gear minimal ai and orals
DC training
Don't bulk and cut too often just maintain a high body weight and progress weights until it's time to cut

1) Sub maximal effort (<40%) may not build size or strength instead it reinforces motor patterns. When a movement doesn't stimulate tension in the primary mover, don't try to bring the load or volume to failure, drop it to sub max until you have the desired effect.
2) AI's are the devil and ancillaries should be kept to a minimal on a need only basis.
3) Training on edge is for the fuck boys benching 135 with $200 headphones. Stay clear and focused when in an intense zone.

Very much agreed on 2)!

Life: Be who you are and not who you think you should be. Play the cards you're dealt to maximum effectiveness.
Training/bodybuilding/diet : Never stop learning and be careful who's advice you seek. All diets work, figure out what works best for you.
General: Stay far away from anyone who claims to be an expert/guru in any aspect of life. At best they are incompetent and at worst they will try to take advantage of you.

I guess this all really relates to life in general.. It's interesting how much success in life mirrors success in bodybuilding or health pursuits.

(1) if your honest, you are doing this to look good for women. More important than size, is being lean, and more important than looks, is having a good personality, being friendly, confident, and humble, and being responsible and having a good job.

(2) progressive overload and high protein are keys

(3) keep health in mind, keep doses low, get your blood work done, stay away from harsh compounds, eat your veggies, do warm ups and keeps good form.

1. don't drink
2. don't smoke cigarettes
3. don't marry a woman with a babies daddy
-F2S

1. Consistency. Nothing else to add.

2. Stay on top of your diet a good 90% of the time, but learn to have some fun, too. Don't drive yourself nuts and torture yourself for no reason. Don't forget about family and friends, they don't need to suffer your bullshit. Have some fuckin cheesecake and donuts, because in the end, what does it even matter? You preparing to step on stage? Don't be the antisocial weirdo who won't go to their relatives house because there might be pie for dessert. You'll decrease your cortisol levels and just lead a happier life, in general. No need to hurry. Marathon, not a sprint, Yada yada yada. Enjoy life, for fucks sake.

3. Maintain your intensity, push it as hard as you can and often as you can, but listen to your body and know when to pull back and deload a bit. If something works, do it. If it doesn't work, don't do it.

Lots of good advise here, and being that this game is my lifestyle I might share some different advice now. However, being a bodybuilding forum on a roadtrip to Houston as he was married Lourdes, Lee labrada's sister living there . This is the advise given to me by the former Mr. Olympia.
"To be a successful bodybuilder you need 3 things"he said to me with a straight face from the passenger seat verbatum.
"1st you need peace of mind cause you cant give 100% to the game if you are distracted,
The 2nd thing you need is a little bit of luxury... If you want to buy a nice pair of tennis shoes or go out for steak you should be able to. The 3rd thing you will need is to have a nice girlfriend cause you cant go around f%^*ng other people women"
- Samir Bannout- circa 1998

Back in those days being a bodybuilder got you lots of P%^*sy and that could have been a distraction when contest prepping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131