over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a bit of Tren

Gym-Rat

Registered
Newbies
So for the first time in my life, I threw a little Tren into my cycle. (I love small doses).

My normal year looks like this:

52 weeks:

New Year (JAN) small cycle - (10 weeks) - 1 cc of test, 1 cc of deca (500 mg total)
Next 4 months of the year (16 weeks) - .5 cc of Test per week (125 mg - TRT)
Then another small cycle - (10 weeks) - 1 cc of test, 1 cc of deca (500 mg total)
Last 4 months of the year (16 weeks) - .5 cc of Test per week (TRT)

So this time around, and this is a first, I added 100 mg Tren-Ace to my 10-week cycle:

(10 weeks) - 1 cc of test, 1 cc of deca, 1 cc of Tren-Ace (600 mg total)

Physically I feel amazing. Mentally I'm OK except my patience seems to be totally gone, LOL.
Not with family members, but just mainly with the public, or people I work with (that im not real fond of), etc. Like zero patience at all, agitated.
My friends at work, no changes there, still enjoy them as always. (Its mainly the well-known whiny customers). (IT Network/Security Engineer)
And Im normally pretty laid back. Im only like 4 weeks into it (I had to start at end of JAN because of yearly physical, bloods, etc).

Does the mental aspect (the lack of patience, being a bit agitated) diminish at all? Or just expect to be like this for a bit until done (6 more weeks)?
I realize everyone's different but curious as to what some of you may have experienced. Its totally do-able, Im just more curious what others experienced.

Luckily I work from home, so its just being on con-calls with people, or them messaging me all day, I start getting agitated. (My job is IT/Network, so I normally am very used to that).
Also at the gym, the slobs leaving their plates all over the floor, throwing paper-towels on the ground, zero-gym etiquette, these people I feel like hitting with a dumbbell). :)

Oh ya, my sleep is only a tiny bit affected it seems, if I get up to piss around midnight, I found myself having issues getting back to sleep.
Now Ive been popping a Unisom gel-cap and problem solved. (Will stop when Tren stops)

Is this a dose that will normally affect peoples sleep and mood? (100 mg)?

I have gained some sudden strength it seems (to get thru some plateaus) so feeling great in the gym. (Just after only 4-weeks with this added compound).

Anyways, thx for reading...

For me, the aggression doesn't go away until the tren does but not sure at 100mg weekly. Why did you choose ace and not enanthate? What is your schedule? I wonder if it isn't due more to a constant roller coaster levels of Tren.

For me, the aggression doesn't go away until the tren does but not sure at 100mg weekly. Why did you choose ace and not enanthate? What is your schedule? I wonder if it isn't due more to a constant roller coaster levels of Tren.

I'm pinning M-W-F.
I just chose Ace based on my normal pin schedule, but maybe Enanth would have been better.
thx for your reply...

I'm pinning M-W-F.
I just chose Ace based on my normal pin schedule, but maybe Enanth would have been better.
thx for your reply...
Ace is a good choice if pinning that often. I like to pin only once or twice a week. I'm guessing you are just feeling the aggression even at that low dose.

So you’re pinning 1/3cc of Tren A 100 3x a week? Not hating, but this might be a placebo effect…
Hmm, I'm not sure about that, but anything is possible i guess. Maybe just the combo with that added is enough to affect my hormones/mood.
This is the biggest dose ive done, which is nothing to most here probably. Was wondering if time of year may be getting to me a bit too (winter, nothing to do, inside for months, etc).
I did notice it was nice out today, we went for 2-walks, mood improved. (Go figure)

Appreciate the replies...

100mg tren acetate a week will definitely bring gains. Tren is a very strong compound. Even at 50mg/week, many have seen some sort of gains. Of course, we are talking about people who do not use really big cycles year round.

100mg tren acetate a week will definitely bring gains. Tren is a very strong compound. Even at 50mg/week, many have seen some sort of gains. Of course, we are talking about people who do not use really big cycles year round.
Yeah that’s a good point. Lol I guess when you’ve run 700mgs a week multiple times it’s hard to believe that 100 will do anything. No doubt it’s a strong compound tho.

Yes, good point. For me, this is a big (biggest) cycle. I trained natty for 38 yrs b4 jumping on TRT at age 50 (5 yrs back).
And with these small cycles Im just playing it safe and experimenting a bit while closely watching bloods 3-4 times a year. (Which happens to be great and not really affected by my normal cycle-bumps).

So you’re pinning 1/3cc of Tren A 100 3x a week? Not hating, but this might be a placebo effect…
Tren is still very potently anabolic and androgenic at 100mg weekly.

Putting prejudgment aside about the limited utility of drawing inferences from animal (here, cattle) research, we can infer that tren is highly anabolic at 100mg weekly in man.

We know that trenbolone acetate administered in pellets in combination with E2 (20mg) to cattle as a 200mg extended release formulation has a duration of activity that is 80-90 days. This equates to a Human Equivalent Dose roughly equal to 0.078 mg/kg weekly (or 7.8 mg tren weekly for a 100kg man).

Further, we know that AR density in cattle is actually (contrary to popular belief) substantially lower than in man. Androgens are less active in cattle than in man - corresponding to lower androgen receptor (AR) concentrations in muscle approx. equal to 1/4 of the ER concentration.

Tren is actually more anabolic in skeletal muscle in man than in cattle. From these facts, it's straightforward to conclude that popular tren cycles (e.g., 300mg weekly) are VERY high dose.

NOTE: I am NOT advocating for 10mg tren weekly in man; there are substantial metabolic differences between bovid and man, not the least of which is seen in the fact that exogenous estradiol potentiates tren action in cattle, whereas this is not the case due partly to concomitant increases in IGFBP-1 in man given exogenous estrogens. There are tremendous differences in metabolism.

Rather, I am showing that given the magnitude of difference between human equivalent doses from those used in cattle feedlot preparations coupled with a lower AR concentration in cattle, an adult male probably doesn't need 300mg tren weekly for substantial muscle anabolism from tren. This is also not to say the point of maximal human skeletal muscle anabolism can be determined from these facts. More is better up to a point of diminishing returns and where the cardiac harms that are particular to tren begin to outweigh the benefits of upping the dose.

Yeah that’s a good point. Lol I guess when you’ve run 700mgs a week multiple times it’s hard to believe that 100 will do anything. No doubt it’s a strong compound tho.
I can tell you that at 100 mgs weekly tren fucking destroys my guts….so it’s definitely doing something

Putting prejudgment aside about the limited utility of drawing inferences from animal (here, cattle) research, we can infer that tren is highly anabolic at 100mg weekly in man.

We know that trenbolone acetate administered in pellets in combination with E2 (20mg) to cattle as a 200mg extended release formulation has a duration of activity that is 80-90 days. This equates to a Human Equivalent Dose roughly equal to 0.078 mg/kg weekly (or 7.8 mg tren weekly for a 100kg man).

Further, we know that AR density in cattle is actually (contrary to popular belief) substantially lower than in man. Androgens are less active in cattle than in man - corresponding to lower androgen receptor (AR) concentrations in muscle approx. equal to 1/4 of the ER concentration.

Tren is actually more anabolic in skeletal muscle in man than in cattle. From these facts, it's straightforward to conclude that popular tren cycles (e.g., 300mg weekly) are VERY high dose.

NOTE: I am NOT advocating for 10mg tren weekly in man; there are substantial metabolic differences between bovid and man, not the least of which is seen in the fact that exogenous estradiol potentiates tren action in cattle, whereas this is not the case due partly to concomitant increases in IGFBP-1 in man given exogenous estrogens. There are tremendous differences in metabolism.

Rather, I am showing that given the magnitude of difference between human equivalent doses from those used in cattle feedlot preparations coupled with a lower AR concentration in cattle, an adult male probably doesn't need 300mg tren weekly for substantial muscle anabolism from tren. This is also not to say the point of maximal human skeletal muscle anabolism can be determined from these facts. More is better up to a point of diminishing returns and where the cardiac harms that are particular to tren begin to outweigh the benefits of upping the dose.
At this point Enantate esters seems more and more appealing to Acetate.

Just curious, since cattle do not train, I guess the tren beefs them up on its own? Would this be similar for other drugs they could use, any idea why tren was selected? Obviously if we took AAS and didn't train we would not bulk up interesting they do.

Just curious, since cattle do not train, I guess the tren beefs them up on its own? Would this be similar for other drugs they could use, any idea why tren was selected? Obviously if we took AAS and didn't train we would not bulk up interesting they do.
If we took AAS and didn't train we'd still bulk up plenty (muscle). This goes for all androgens, including moderate dose test.

It’s actually administered so that they retain size with less feed.

I'm in my mid 50's now and Tren Ace didn't bother me much in my late 30's and Early 40's using about 150 mg/wk/ace which was very effective for my goals.
Things changed in my mid 40's with BP going up and stomach issues so I stopped Tren

Fast forward I recently thought to reintoduce Tren Ace at 10 mg/day micro dosing with 30mg HRT Cyp.
Aborted the the Tren ace after 3 weeks in @10 mg/day. Ugggg!! , my stomach and BP doesn't like that.

It’s actually administered so that they retain size with less feed.
If you want to split hairs Synovex pellets are administered to increase feed efficiency (g gain / g intake). Increased feed efficiency is the basis for investigation of anabolic agents generally (including clenbuterol [now illegal for this use], LR3 IGF-I, etc. in cattle).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws