over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a heads up for NAC users

I am still getting straight NAC on ebay, lame amazon stopped carrying it. prime delivery is excellent. O/T do you recommend a BLEND Like you mentioned in OP > NAC only?
Amazon didn't stop carrying it, just in USA. Available where I am.

Very poor quality standards… I’d be Leary of ordering anything from there
Years ago i bought a liquid multi from them, under ”trace minerals” in contained thallium 😑

refused to refund me, said it was naturally ocurring. That company is shit

I am still getting straight NAC on ebay, lame amazon stopped carrying it. prime delivery is excellent. O/T do you recommend a BLEND Like you mentioned in OP > NAC only?
Hey brother. I only recommend a blend if it's on the money in formula. The NAC supp I was taking was spot on NAC, milk thistle, ALA, zinc glyc, selenium, and Vit C in two caps (a really good formula until you take out the NAC ugh). Minus the NAC it's bush league. So now I get ALA, zinc, selenium, vit C from other supps. I also take magnesium, K2, and prescription D3 50,000iu once per week with B12 sublingual 2,500mcg daily. I am (or was) D and B12 deficient. I need to get some Synthelesen also.

I guess I'm lucky. As they don't care here in Japan I can order the powder from My Protein without issue.
Same here in Austria, no probs to get NAC over supp stores or Amazon.

When i got on the injectanle Glutathione train, I never looked back. 200mg/ml eod and call it a day. Just seems like there is just too much uncertainty with NAC these days

No issue obtaining NAC from multiple wholesale providers. NOW even re-stocked but is sold out currently. Hi-techs is everywhere. There is a very concerted effort by industry trade groups fighting/lobbying to ensure nac stays available. It does NOT stand to take away from any specific script drug so not a direct financial threat to any pharma money maker.

Amazon pulling something just goes to show amazon gives ZERO F**KS about your access to supplements or your right to access natural OTC options. We all NEED to stop lining the pockets of a company that does not believe in anything regarding free access to healthcare options. Please buy your supplements from a dedicated retailer who gives a shit and will fight for your right to access such items.

Short of inj. glutathione and if not able to access nac the following are research backed to increase endo glutathione levels:

1. milk thistle
2. liposomal glutathione
3. whey protein
4. l-cystene
4. ALA
5. betaine

I don't have all the links handy but I went down the rabbit hole when "they" pulled it from their storefront to find alternatives for our customers were it to be fully pulled.

Worst case scenario "research" "not for human consumption" versions would be an option as there is no way they schedule NAC.

Taurine still a problem, yes.
When the question was asked i looked at amazon japan and it seemed to be available for purchase, is it restricted somehow?

just curious, most likely will not be traveling there

When the question was asked i looked at amazon japan and it seemed to be available for purchase, is it restricted somehow?

just curious, most likely will not be traveling there
You can buy it in relatively small quantaties. There are places where I buy my meds that will ship a single bottle of 600mg 240 count once a month or so. It’s also oddly overpriced, especially on Amazon Japan. https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08MD4LC9M?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_NFB8CDQM3Y1A850HZFNS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws