over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a heads up to everyone !!!

Beentheredonedat

Registered
I frequent the forum but don't post much, however, I thought this was important enough to make a thread for. I've been on 1,000mg/wk of Testosterone and 600mg/wk Deca for about 4 weeks now. I've been on Aromasin from Rasaresearch @ 25mg/day even before the cycle was started. I had labs drawn 3 days ago and my fucking estradiol came in at 149.9ng. If need be I will post a picture of my results but I have nothing to gain or lose from posting this. Just want Ya'll to be aware so you stay away from their garbage products or at least the Aromasin. I have some Aromasin from Purchase Peptides I'll be opening now and hoping to have more luck with.

I frequent the forum but don't post much, however, I thought this was important enough to make a thread for. I've been on 1,000mg/wk of Testosterone and 600mg/wk Deca for about 4 weeks now. I've been on Aromasin from Rasaresearch @ 25mg/day even before the cycle was started. I had labs drawn 3 days ago and my fucking estradiol came in at 149.9ng. If need be I will post a picture of my results but I have nothing to gain or lose from posting this. Just want Ya'll to be aware so you stay away from their garbage products or at least the Aromasin. I have some Aromasin from Purchase Peptides I'll be opening now and hoping to have more luck with.

Damn that stinks. They had some of the best clen I've ever used when they were here.

You'll get better info in the Lab Result section. But you're likely fine.

Deca and Tren show up as E2 on some tests. Very common result while taking these compounds when labs use "receptor" type tests. ELISA method, I think?

The tests just see what in your blood fits certain receptors and how much. Deca and Tren fit the receptor test well enough to show up as E2. But it's not.

Check out other bloodwork threads here. Someone had "E2" over 400. But of course it was the Deca.

It's good news, your E2 is likely fine. Bad news is while using these compounds no way to tell where E2 is or how well your AI is working.

Last edited:
There are labs that dont read deca as e2

Thanks guys. Once again shows why I love this board. Learned something tonight bc I had no idea 19Nors could show as elevated E2. I thought it was strange bc I'm not showing any signs of gyno.

Thanks guys. Once again shows why I love this board. Learned something tonight bc I had no idea 19Nors could show as elevated E2. I thought it was strange bc I'm not showing any signs of gyno.
I ran tren and test together one time (tren @ 350mg and test @ 100mg weekly)...my bloodwork came back with my test around 503 (made sense) and my estrogen right around 200. No signs of gyno or estrogen-related sides. When I posted it on here, most people did seem pretty convinced that tren can do some really wacky things to your e2 readings for reasons no one seems to know.

I was running exemestane @ 12.5mg/day during that cycle.

Research AIs aren't stable at all. I noticed last time I ran liquid aromasin that it seems to loose potency towards the end of the bottle. I stick to pills for AI's better yet Pharma AI's if available, worth the extra $$ IMO

Research AIs aren't stable at all. I noticed last time I ran liquid aromasin that it seems to loose potency towards the end of the bottle. I stick to pills for AI's better yet Pharma AI's if available, worth the extra $$ IMO

Controling estrogen with the research AI's is a pain in the ass...I can never get the dosing and schedule down exactly right. I either kill all the estro and lose sex drive or dont get enough...really innaccurate but the Pharm stuff is just so expensive.

Natco Pharms Xtane always treated me good. Comes from India I believe and pretty affordable. Just took forever to get here

Always go for Pharma grade AI when you can. If you feel good with a particular research chem source, at least have a backup pharma grade AI on hand just in case you begin to get high estrogen sides.

Controling estrogen with the research AI's is a pain in the ass...I can never get the dosing and schedule down exactly right. I either kill all the estro and lose sex drive or dont get enough...really innaccurate but the Pharm stuff is just so expensive.

Spend a little more and have peace of mind and consistent results, or totally gamble and hope and pray for that the product does its job? No brainer, pharm grade all the way for AI.

Spend a little more and have peace of mind and consistent results, or totally gamble and hope and pray for that the product does its job? No brainer, pharm grade all the way for AI.

The exact same thing is said about growth...sounds good but all depends on one's budget. If you cant afford it than you just cant afford it.

Quest labs come back accurate, it's the labcorp ones that give false e2 readings on tren and read deca as test. If you got tested at labcorp then there's your answer.

roast

Why do you think 25mg will do much for 1000mg test.

yeah im pretty sensitive to test, if i was using a gram plus id use adex or super low dose letro, personally, especially if its research chem. i use 0.2mg of letro EOD from MJR and it's done the trick without crashing my E2 into the ground.

A good idea to use pharm grade international for AI. Very little chance of seizure and high quality/reliable.

I'd definitely spend the extra cash,research chess aren't cut good enough...But their peptides from a certain one I use are awesome but still wouldn't run there research chems...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner