over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a quick reminder about serum tests

ALLEX

Banned
Not trying to stir shit or accuse anyone of anything, but just a heads up for those who trust serum tests posted by unknown forum members.

**broken link removed**

Point is: trust your guy or a very well known vet, or just order a little and test yourself. Don't spend your hard earned cash on cheap HGH just because you saw a magic number on a serum test. This shit is expensive. Be smart guys...

Anyone that has done at least a little research should know very well that number is completely false!!!! SMH, 90....OMG

I'm not convinced the Chinese haven't figured out a formula to make a serum test come back high with no gh in the bottle. Establishing one's baseline IGF level and then testing again a few kits in would seem like a more accurate way to determine if there is real growth in the bottle.

I'd say just go with a solid gh supplier that has established a great honest reputation by posting numbers like 10 or something to that effect. Don't get me wrong, I am far from a GH Vet, but I have seen many results posted by several honest suppliers that are all around the same numbers. For a couple bucks an iu, what do people expect? Nothing like sero's which I hope someday go down in price. Pharm grade Gh is crazy priced IMO.

Great post and guys need to realize this.
It can be manipulated many different ways.
We all know the honor system does not work so well when over 50% have none.

If there willing to post an open test result, maybe they should be willing to let a staff member log in there labcorp account to confirm.

Even then who is to say they did everything correct and honest.

Best way is do it yourself. Or we do have a few guys we try to confirm and allow to post in the lab test section.

Not trying to stir shit or accuse anyone of anything, but just a heads up for those who trust serum tests posted by unknown forum members.

**broken link removed**

Point is: trust your guy or a very well known vet, or just order a little and test yourself. Don't spend your hard earned cash on cheap HGH just because you saw a magic number on a serum test. This shit is expensive. Be smart guys...

Who is the sponsor who sold that.I'm getting 20 kits!

hmmmm or sometimes maybe they just cant be explained or trusted

Attachments

• lex eli green.jpg
    lex eli green.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
A lot of people claim none of these ug labs are really selling hgh because of what it cost to produce it. I have no clue just going off what some others say. I like the rips regardless and will continue to use as long as I can.

I'll never take gh again with out testing it after this happened.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 311
Who is the sponsor who sold that.I'm getting 20 kits!

I am Q. Send me your cash. I was actually disappointed with his score of 90. BTW I am running a limited time special. Crazy prices.

Nice thread Allex.

Disappointing shit huh.
What's the worse part of it, is I trusted the source because everyone in the gym uses it and swear buy it. So I put off the testing just because they said they supposedly had it test and came back at 90% or some shit.
But again it's the same thing we see everyday, source buys from china, china sends good batch than does the ole switch up.

What's the worse part of it, is I trusted the source because everyone in the gym uses it and swear buy it. So I put off the testing just because they said they supposedly had it test and came back at 90% or some shit.
But again it's the same thing we see everyday, source buys from china, china sends good batch than does the ole switch up.

I've been burned 5 or 6 times.

Round 2 with a "new batch" this time my source wanted me to do it for him. Since he's a middle man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 189
Round 2 with a "new batch" this time my source wanted me to do it for him. Since he's a middle man.

Holy crap, did you inject gh anti-bodies in yourself? You have the serum gh of a real life walking dead. Thats awful.

Wow that's terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear