over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a Request

Pittbull™

Registered
I realise the tention thats going on all over the world today & empathise with the people that it affects.

However, can I point out that this is a bodybuilding board & not a political forum! If people want to express their opinions regarding politics etc, there are other boards & forums on the net solely for this porpous.

Let's try to keep the nit picking & squabling to a minimum. I know I've put in my 0.02c worth a few times on these subjects, so by no means am I inosent of doing this either.

But for the sake of harmony among our members, lets stick to what the board's all about...... Bodybuilding!

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times:

Any post with "political or religious" implications always end up ugly. I'm in the same boat - have replied and should've kept my mouth shut and there's plenty of boards that welcome this shit. :mad:

I've contemplated doing a poll asking if members would like mods to delete any posts made that have "political or religious" implications

I AM GUILTY OF THIS AS WELL.

TRY AS I MIGHT .....I STILL JUMP IN ON ONE NOW AND THEN. :star-wars

I got my ass ripped asking about shipping packs after 9/11 once. I mean i know its a serious time, but it was a steroid discussion board?lol I mean to me it was a pertenant question. And it was the steroid forum too?

xcelbeyond said:

Any post with "political or religious" implications always end up ugly. I'm in the same boat - have replied and should've kept my mouth shut and there's plenty of boards that welcome this shit. :mad:

I've contemplated doing a poll asking if members would like mods to delete any posts made that have "political or religious" implications

I say get rid of them!
seems to be ripping the board up. Guys hating eachother over there comment
and things we have no controll over anyhow.
Im with you and Pitbull...lets keep it bodybuilding. I mean one thread once in a while is one thing But WAY to many going in the main forum Imo

A great idea!

Xcel,

You have a great idea about getting rid of all the political/religious threads!

They invariably degenerate FAST into name calling, and infantile behaviour.

Add Current Events not related to the board's focus to the list!

I'm Guilty as well!

So, my apologies to anyone whom I've ofended - that was never my intention!

And, I'm in agreement that these threads should be stopped.

Let's keep this a tight-knit family of bodybuilders and fitness athletes - not political and religous adversaries!

I consider all of you my bro's and sis's - always will!

Mabe it's time for an off topic forum on PM?
That would provide a place for people to post threads OT, and for the mods to funnel the ones posted on the main board. Good discussions get going form time to time with BS mixed in at times and heated so it'd be a shame to lose the thread just because it isn't about bb'ing.
I stay out of the debates and OT stuff..but guys are gonna vent and the OT forums on other boards generate a lot of traffic for sites.

Im guilty of this and agree with Pitbull also, its like a tragedy happened and everybody just got side tracked :mad: including myself. huh i say its time to put our BB caps ::tar-wars back on and pick up your muscle where ever you may have left it :cool:

xcelbeyond said:

I think a poll would be a great idea xcel.

Last edited:
I know I posted on the Kayne West(sp) post, but I think the issue is not having political post, but if the same members or members are verbally attacking one another calling this person "x" name or that, then there lies the main problem. This is a bodybuilding forum, but bodybuilding is a part of my life it helps me be a better man, not the drugs or the lifting, but the commitment to being better today than yesterday. Point being that we all are part of this community we should be allowed to express our views and opinions in a well stated manner. If this is not doable by certain members then they lose out on voicing their opinion. However this is a privately owned board or I am at least under that impression, and as a member know that I am granted the privilege of posting here and will abide by all rules that are granted with that privilege. In closing if I have offended anyone in the Louisiana area I apologize, I have family down there that have lost everything as well, and others that only lost power in Alabama, but really feel blaming certain individuals is not helping the situation at hand or is not being responsible for your own actions.

I can't believe you people would get involved in off topic threads and name calling. I'd never do that. Shame on you all.

Massive G said:
Mabe it's time for an off topic forum on PM?
That would provide a place for people to post threads OT, and for the mods to funnel the ones posted on the main board. Good discussions get going form time to time with BS mixed in at times and heated so it'd be a shame to lose the thread just because it isn't about bb'ing.
I stay out of the debates and OT stuff..but guys are gonna vent and the OT forums on other boards generate a lot of traffic for sites.

Thats probably a good idea.. keep it in a seperate forum and that way people dont have to read about it if they dont go in that forum.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131