over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a though for all the cops here

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
;angel-smi

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray: and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

I listened to this early today and it stuck with me

AMEN...

we had 4 Police officers killed in Lakewood Wa yesterday. Cold blood, just shot them while they were drinking coffee. The man hunt is on and I really hope they just kill this guy, don't take him to jail and waste our tax $$. 9 children lost a parent yesterday.
Every time I see a cop, I shoot up a prayer for them!!!

My father is a police officer... After the terrible police shooting here in Pittsburgh just last year, I often think about just how scary of a job it can be. The police protect and serve us here at home, and I think they should be shown some gratitude for taking on such a task (or at the very least, respect)

Coward Dead

That piece of shit coward cop killer is Dead !
Thank God no money will be wasted of this piece of garbage !

people dont understand how hard a cops job is people just think they are just tickect happy people. but it is a very hard job at time (may god be with them):)

That piece of shit coward cop killer is Dead !
Thank God no money will be wasted of this piece of garbage !

Great news. Now let's charge the POS people that assisted this guy in hiding.

thanks for the thought

No, we're not all bad people, like in any other career, we have our fair share of bad apples, but the good far outweigh the bad. Not a good year for LE and I'm glad the POS is gone and yes, all those who helped this cold blooded killer should get the maximum sentence.

"He Answered The Call"

Today in the sun, I bid him farewell
A man, a hero, I never knew well

Like many before him, who answered the call
Wearing a badge, he was destined to fall

Though by choice a long life and a happy old age
Would he have chosen, had he written the page

But the office he chose never promised long life
Just half of his salary, for his child and his wife

He went without fear, into the darkness of night
Bringing comfort to some, to some others light

Easing their pain and calming their fears
He did his duty, never asking for cheers

A husband, a cop, he answered the call
We bid him farewell for he gave his all

by

DKB

Sergeant ~ Norfolk (VA) Police Department

This one I try to say every day before heading out the door:

POLICE OFFICER'S PRAYER

Lord I ask for courage

Courage to face and
Conquer my own fears...

Courage to take me
Where others will not go...

I ask for strength

Strength of body to protect others
And strength of spirit to lead others...

I ask for dedication

Dedication to my job, to do it well
Dedication to my community
To keep it safe...

Give me Lord, concern
For others who trust me
And compassion for those who need me...

And please Lord

Through it all
Be at my side...

Last edited:
HardKnox i am by no means a christian. but the police officers prayer really hits home.
This thread is another example of the quality of this board. It has people who show respect, instead of misguided anger towards law enforcement.

HardKnox i am by no means a christian. but the police officers prayer really hits home.
This thread is another example of the quality of this board. It has people who show respect, instead of misguided anger towards law enforcement.

Yep unfortunatly most folks come in contact with the law on the wrong end and that gives them a sour taste for cops , and their are some assholes out their that do the job for the power trip and those clowns give good guys a bad name , like the old saying goes
"one bad apple spoils the barrel"

I had heard the prayer before but not the poem , I like them both.

When a cop goes on a hot call , maybe a bad domestic , shooting , car chase , raid whatever you know that you have the chance of not making it out but when you taking a break having coffee or reports you never expect to get ambushed. It sucks to not be able to "turn off" and lower your guard some but this is what happens when you do.

This is how I finaly got accross to my wife why I carry everywhere , and always put my self at an advantage. Had a armed properly trained CCW been thier they may have saved a life
(granted being a third party shooter in a police gunfight when your not known is a bad idea and a possible way to get shot)

man I hated cops until I moved to an area in atlanta that was very rough...then I LOVED seeing cops when we were out walking around...hehe.

Cops have an incredible job and I'd prob. not be a great candidate for an 'on the beat' position since I'd fire too early, maybe:eek:

I give most all of them the most respect for what they do, day in and day out.

Gunsmith, I still nee to send you the pics./descriptions of the guns I finally obtained(Home defense only/no ccw so far)...PM me with email or I'll pm you.

Take care, Ty

When i was young i hated police. All my friends where either cocaine dealers or steroid dealers (late 80s into early 90s).
I remember being pulled and searched every other week just because i was friends with one of the biggest cocaine dealers in my area. I grew up with him, and had nothing to do with his money making i was just a life long friend.
I had never even actually SEEN any cocaine, but my bro sold kilos like candy.
He is in prison for life now with no parole.... and all for cocaine charges (3 strikes bullshit).
Now things are different. I have the up most respect for police officers. Not the badge and gun bad asses that just get out of high school with the authority problem, but the respected police who do there jobs like a police should.
This is a messed up world we live in and to be a police officer now, you have to be somewhat brave.
I am actually 36 years old and am planning on going to BLET school next spring to become a police officer. I do not know how i will incorporate my steroid usage into this but if i have to give up anabolics i will.
I thought that being older i wouldnt have a chance but every officer and chief of police i have talked to say they hire older more mature officers faster then the young and gung ho ones.
I do have one problem, i will refuse to arrest anyone on a steroid charge. If i do in fact come across this problem i will ignore it and take the chance of loosing my job as i am not a hypocrite.
Over the years i have come to learn its not the police we need to be pissed at and have all the bad feelings. They are simply doing what is layed out for them to do. Its the law makers, congress ect we should be pissed at.
If steroids where not illegal then it wouldnt be there job to arrest us for using them. Police do not control that, our government does.
Oh, btw... the reason i choose this profession at 36 years old is over the last 6 years i have lost 4 family/friends to drunk drivers. I am headed into this with the intention of dedicating my time toward stopping this ignorant act from happening as long as i can be there to stop it.
God bless those who do there job with the intentions of actually being a person who protects and serves.

i have great respect for cops as they put there lifes on the line everyday here on our home land USA true soldiers they are

except one time had and asshole cop pull his gun on me for no reason said it was for his own protection think he was a little gun happy anyways i still repect what they do

They are just peoplke like you and me.

It is a terrible shame that inocent people have get killed or wounded.Their are alot of people out trying to hurt people.I have had nothing but good experiences with law enforcement,but other people dont.Their are bad apples in the police department,but also in otther jobs also.They are paid to do a life threathing job,that doesnt pay that much.Anybody who gets pulled over just be polite to the officer evan if he isnt nice to you.Have your day in court,it will work out better than arguing with them.Lets all be safe and look after one another.Be safe people.My condolices goes out to the familys that were affected bynthis horrible incident. I am a nurse in a hospital that deals with police officers daily inemergency room.

It is a terrible shame that inocent people have get killed or wounded.Their are alot of people out trying to hurt people.I have had nothing but good experiences with law enforcement,but other people dont.Their are bad apples in the police department,but also in otther jobs also.They are paid to do a life threathing job,that doesnt pay that much.Anybody who gets pulled over just be polite to the officer evan if he isnt nice to you.Have your day in court,it will work out better than arguing with them.Lets all be safe and look after one another.Be safe people.My condolices goes out to the familys that were affected bynthis horrible incident. I am a nurse in a hospital that deals with police officers daily inemergency room.
totally agree with you man

:cool:

May God Bless all the police and our soldiers who put their lives on the line for us everyday....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131