Just an observation

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've been taking HGH since 2014... Taking all kinds throughout the years. From TP's Greys, Blacks, 5 Fingers Reds (The strongest i've taken) to Pharma Saizen... only taking breaks when travelling international..... My idea has always been to take TRT dose Test E and 2ius HGH til i drop.... Now since my last prep (2019) my diet for the most part has been OK.... during the day meals are solid but at night id eat whatever... weekends eat whatever as well.... I was always surprised how visible my abs were and how lean i was able to stay considering some of the shit i was eating..... However, I stopped taking HGH about 4 weeks ago as i was just tired of pinning daily.... Holy shit what a difference... that "leanness" has disappeared. Only real change was discontinuing the HGH... Over the years id scratch my head and think was the HGH really doing anything?? I've always "felt" good while on it but really couldn't say with certainty that HGH was playing a role.... I had a fellow Pro buddy say to me that "you don't really notice HGH when on it, However you will notice it once you get off it".... I'm convinced he's correct..... Needless to say im going to start a 12 week cut after getting some bloods done and jump right back on...

I've been taking HGH since 2014... Taking all kinds throughout the years. From TP's Greys, Blacks, 5 Fingers Reds (The strongest i've taken) to Pharma Saizen... only taking breaks when travelling international..... My idea has always been to take TRT dose Test E and 2ius HGH til i drop.... Now since my last prep (2019) my diet for the most part has been OK.... during the day meals are solid but at night id eat whatever... weekends eat whatever as well.... I was always surprised how visible my abs were and how lean i was able to stay considering some of the shit i was eating..... However, I stopped taking HGH about 4 weeks ago as i was just tired of pinning daily.... Holy shit what a difference... that "leanness" has disappeared. Only real change was discontinuing the HGH... Over the years id scratch my head and think was the HGH really doing anything?? I've always "felt" good while on it but really couldn't say with certainty that HGH was playing a role.... I had a fellow Pro buddy say to me that "you don't really notice HGH when on it, However you will notice it once you get off it".... I'm convinced he's correct..... Needless to say im going to start a 12 week cut after getting some bloods done and jump right back on...
No doubt about it. And I also see in people that have been on for a long time that their appearance changes. Some changes are subtle, some not. More chiseled jawline, increased cartilage in nose and ears, thicker/longer fingers and feet. And the performance and recovery boost is so clear that it's just a reality. I'm sure books are written on why but there's more than enough for me to be here trying to convince anyone.

I will say that while taking GH, I tend to be a little more religious about training and a little more loose with diet but this is far beyond attributable to increased gym regularly and increased fats and carbs. I've had my training and diet on lock plenty, plenty times before without GH and this is altogether something more.

Is that on just 2iu?

its varied throughout the years...ranged from 2.0 to 5.0ius at some points..... did 2.5ius and 3.33ius for most of the time...once i stopped competing i went to 2.0ius...

I've heard this from a number of guys who used GH for a long time and stopped for a bit or even looked at old pictures before their use (skin quality and youthfulness here).

I'm mid-late 40s and just started GH Q4 2021. 2ius and now at 3ius daily except when traveling for work. Went to 3ius from 2 too fast and got hit with lethargy so a much slower build now which seems to work fine 0.5iu increase every 3-4 weeks rather than 1 week. Moving to 4ius is the goal and I'll run that at least through the summer if not indefinitely (bloods and glucose monitored). Can't say I've seen major changes, definitely there but subtle (mostly at 2ius so not expecting more either), at some point I'll take a month off and see.

I had the EXACT same experience. I remember someone once telling me you can only tell how the GH works once you stop using it. It has been 3 years for me and my reason for stopping was because I was seriously having bad blood glucose issues. I feel like I also lose about 5-10 lbs of intracellular water and that almost 24hr a day pump but it just wasn't worth the health risk. I was taking around 8iu per day when I started having issues. Maybe I could use less and manage but I am able to do ok without it.

Never taken HGH. Newbie in that arena....just a TRT guy. My doc has offered to script me Sermoelin. Is this anything close to the good HGH?

Never taken HGH. Newbie in that arena....just a TRT guy. My doc has offered to script me Sermoelin. Is this anything close to the good HGH?
If it isn't GH it's not going to give you results close to GH.

Don't expect GH or any of the GHRPs to give you a significant jump in progress with your gains and I say that because of your age and because you barely go above TRT. You'll likely have better recovery, better skin / nails / hair, and maybe some fat loss.

Don't expect GH or any of the GHRPs to give you a significant jump in progress with your gains and I say that because of your age and because you barely go above TRT. You'll likely have better recovery, better skin / nails / hair, and maybe some fat loss.
thanks. i kind of figured it. bummer.

i have always gotten amazing results from ghrp/cjc combo like a 10lb change in 2 weeks every time. its purely cosmetic, it goes away when you stop but for sure a very different look.

trt vs trt with those peptides i am stronger with peptides. i think recovery is quite a bit better, cardio i cant say and for sure easier to stay lean.

i think for younger people and short term use peptides may be a better answer then gh. my thoughts cant say there is much real proof to that.

3ius of gh made my feet grow, got scared that my forehead was growing so i stopped. 2ish ius i similar to peptide combos for me.

that said gh is prob cheaper then peptides. peptides also are often super sketchy quality wise.

i first had my igf levels tested in my early 20s and they were and always have been on the pretty low side. i figure that may be why i see such a difference.

the effects from GH have always been very noticeable to me
..in fatloss ..muscle gain ..muscle fullness ..pumps ..even recovery
(..& that's on only 3.33iu/day of RACETROPINs)

..GH just produces/contributes a certain look of it's own

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner