over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just back from the jr nats.....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well to say the least, the judging was way off. nobody knew what was going on.
the quality was good. lance johnson was a friggin feak and didnt even place. figure...forget it. mo, and cslim got screwed!!! they both deserved much higher placings.
on a good note, i ran into chris250 and fitsarah. they were just great people. it was nice to meet both of you and good lucj at your upcomming show.
also got to talk to cslim, roboroy and alli. slim....dont get down you looked great. its the judging that is screwed up. there is nothing you could have done. keep your head up.

also saw jessfit(jess putnam) and nickyfregs @ the gaspari booth. i didnt recognize nicky @ first as he has put on a lota size!

to my girlfriend Kari(mo chishle) baby you did great. you could not have done anything more. you stuck to the plan and brought the package you wanted to. im very proud of you. now offically you are a top 15 national level compeditive fiugure girl!!! now its time for the happy dance! lol

all in all it was a great weekend. we had a great time. oh and jethro....thank you bro. if not for you......well i woulda missed out on a lot!!!

lucian

Attachments

• me n kari before the finals.jpg
    me n kari before the finals.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 467
hey guys...

great to hear you all had fun...too bad for the girls placings... they always look amazing and beautiful.....so, Lucian, you said girlfriend.... Mo?...thats great! good for you:)

great to hear you all had fun...too bad for the girls placings... they always look amazing and beautiful.....so, Lucian, you said girlfriend.... Mo?...thats great! good for you:)

yeah promuscle was represented well.
thanks marylin....me and mo.....everythin happens for a reason. :)

Yeah judging wasn't the best this year I don't agree with many decisions. I'll post up a posing routine later of this guy who got 3rd who I think should have got last based on his terrible posing routine and physique.

yea I heard the same...

well to say the least, the judging was way off. nobody knew what was going on.
the quality was good. lance johnson was a friggin feak and didnt even place. figure...forget it. mo, and cslim got screwed!!! they both deserved much higher placings.
on a good note, i ran into chris250 and fitsarah. they were just great people. it was nice to meet both of you and good lucj at your upcomming show.
also got to talk to cslim, roboroy and alli. slim....dont get down you looked great. its the judging that is screwed up. there is nothing you could have done. keep your head up.

also saw jessfit(jess putnam) and nickyfregs @ the gaspari booth. i didnt recognize nicky @ first as he has put on a lota size!

to my girlfriend Kari(mo chishle) baby you did great. you could not have done anything more. you stuck to the plan and brought the package you wanted to. im very proud of you. now offically you are a top 15 national level compeditive fiugure girl!!! now its time for the happy dance! lol

all in all it was a great weekend. we had a great time. oh and jethro....thank you bro. if not for you......well i woulda missed out on a lot!!!

lucian

My coach is friends with Lance and has helped Lance in the past get ready for shows. Lance just needs to stay in the lightheavies and go from there. Hes a great guy and lived here in Atlanta for a little while last year so I saw the freakness! They went after big names again and in my humble opinion I do like Olivia's JR. build but he doesnt quite have the muscle yet to compete there. Pics never serve any justice I know. Posing was subperb but gotta have that muscle. The word is the judging went for a softer look there? No idea?

What a great picture! :) ;)

hey it was great meeting Lucian and Keri...You guys are great, GREAT people...You both have huge hearts and I would love to hang out with both of you guys again..FitSarah had a great time to, and is going to do Jr.Nats next year...I know I made some new friends this weekend...

I got a few pics to get up later tongiht of you guys...

chris

awwww..

yeah promuscle was represented well.
thanks marylin....me and mo.....everythin happens for a reason. :)

You both look cute in that pic....of course shes adorable....

I'm back from the Jr Nationals ... what an experience! While I'm disappointed with my placing, I still had a fun time and learned a lot this past weekend. It was my first time on a National stage, so I didn't have an illusions of getting my Pro card. My goal was to place in the top 15, which I did ... just barely! So I guess I can be happy about achieving my goal.

My conditioning was where I wanted it to be. I could have been a little fuller, but I'm happy with how I looked. I'm curious to hear what the judging criteria was, though, because for the life of me, I can't figure it out! :confused: I'm looking forward to getting my critique back so I know what to focus on next year to place higher and be more competitive.

Overall, the show was run very smoothly. I was impressed by how efficient everything was run backstage, which helped make the experience more enjoyable.

I'm so glad Lucian was able to be there with me too. He was so supportive and helped me stay calm. I was more nervous for this show than I've been for any show since my first one 4 years ago. Once I got backstage and started gluing my suit on though, (LOL) I immediately relaxed and was mentally prepared to step on stage.

hey it was great meeting Lucian and Keri...You guys are great, GREAT people...You both have huge hearts and I would love to hang out with both of you guys again..FitSarah had a great time to, and is going to do Jr.Nats next year...I know I made some new friends this weekend...

I got a few pics to get up later tonight of you guys...

chris

Chris and Sarah - It was so great to meet both of you too!! I'm glad we had a chance to chat and get to know you a bit. Wish we all lived closer!! Best of luck to both of you - I'm looking forward to seeing all the hardware you two win! ;)

I'd love to see those pics you've got too! :)

Attachments

• Model-Lf-2.jpg
    Model-Lf-2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 211

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner