over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just Curious About Moderators

^^^you'r not cute ..or cool .......& definitely NOT a genius

..you'r delusional ..& you have serious entitlement issues

..you think you'r clever enough to hide your obvious contempt ..& slick enough to conceal the mockery & attempted ridicule
..but you'r not

..don't know Pesty, but definitely don't care for the derision & disrespect you'r displaying here ..however "subtle" you think you'r being
(..i don't think i'm alone either)

..dust off the bunny-suit & go back to MESO

^^^dude has no sense of boundaries
..his "banter" is based on scorn ..& not anything of merit
..using the thread topic as cover to push even harder
..betting no one will make the hit in public

Here comes the drama queen 😂

I’ve seen bans done for positive reasons to try and get someone in obvious crisis to seek help so our mods can be compassionate toward certain members also.
Sadly I've had to do this. For example, if someone starts talking openly about suic*de, or drug overdose, etc. We're not staffed for that. Usually, I will send them a DM to give my email so when they're in therapy or through the worst (not that there are guarantees) but at least then they can be reinstated and life keeps moving.

Throughout the years here, from vets w/PTSD, to others with marital/relationship problems, ED, sexual problems in general, NPD, OCD, BPD, anxiety/depression, alcohol/drug abuse. A lot of work happens behind the scenes that none of you ever see.

Then trying to maintain a board, writing articles, responding to requests, coming up with ideas for the board, sponsor issues....and then having to take a break from everything to babysit a few (and it really is just a few) smooth-brained 30-something juveniles. It's disgraceful.

Tbombz gonna keep it up until he gets banned, I suggest you stop taking shots at pesty4077. You will then have to post only at getbig.com (boring).
Just some advice.
H

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gave our friend here what he seemed to be working so hard for. He's earned it.

I just gave our friend here what he seemed to be working so hard for. He's earned it.
^^^hey when you keep pushing for the punch-in-the-face ..eventually you get it ..even from good guys

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone sideways! LOL!! Who will wind up getting banned in the Moderator Banning thread?
^^^mystery solved ..lol

That’s the reason the forum needs moderators. Guys like Tbomz-Bigburp

I have to say, pesty is like my conscience, Since day 1 prob 10 years ago I have been running things through him, huge asset and a world he can teach you. OTH has become like a brother and we are polish. He helps us mesh. :) This is the board of all boards. the pinnacle. apex. PM is the ultimate board. ground zero homeostases for bodybuilders. FOREVER GRATEFUL & in debt to BIG A for my metamorphosis! respect to rajjin as well!

The whole point of making this thread was because you got a ban and now you are butt hurt. Reason was people were warned about not posting politics in this one thread and what do you do, post something political after that. How long you been here? You know the rules, but push your luck. You only received a short ban. Then you go in another thread to talk more shit about me which had nothing to do with topic. You call me out over a member who got banned. You do know that member was banned three other times? All for talking violence and threats of killing people here. Maybe before you open your mouth, know what you are talking about with me and content here?

At the end of the day, you are upset over one ban you know you deserved. Instead of admitting you are wrong, you make a thread on it. That about sums it up.
Lol sure if you say so.
Butt hurt from a ban ? Perhaps you seem to have more issues with people.

This post has nothing to do with any feelings, again most took this post in a light humor but you of course show your negative attitude.

Perhaps you should stop taking things too personal.

Lol sure if you say so.

This post has nothing to do with any feelings, again most took this post in a light humor but you of course show your negative attitude.

You made a thread about MODs that ban. It was a call out thread to begin with, you know that. You mentioned my name only because I banned you. I am not that naive. We don't allow MODs to be called out on open forums, you also know that. We decided to humor you. I don't take things personally here, just keep peace and make sure people respect rules, which you clearly didn't. Accept you got banned for a good reason and move on.

You deliberately went on another thread to talk smack too. One guy got banned that has been banned for verbal threats of violence to other members. You just had to be a fool there too. Seems like you take things personally from a ban and not me. That is obvious.
I am far from negative also. My life is too damn good. I really don't have issues with anyone here, but if you break rules, accept the consequences. Simple as that.

Last edited:
You made a thread about MODs that ban. It was a call out thread to begin with, you know that. You mentioned my name only because I banned you. I am not that naive. We don't allow MODs to be called out on open forums, you also know that. We decided to humor you. I don't take things personally here, just keep peace and make sure people respect rules, which you clearly didn't. Accept you got banned for a good reason and move on.

You deliberately went on another thread to talk smack too. One guy got banned that has been banned for verbal threats of violence to other members. You just had to be a fool there too. Seems like you take things personally from a ban and not me. That is obvious.
I am far from negative also. My life is too damn good. I really don't have issues with anyone here, but if you break rules, accept the consequences. Simple as that.
It's 100% your call, but you already know what I'd do. He's even been sanctioned by various sponsors for the cerebral popcorn head games...

For me it's two things...1 I'm too lazy for the extra steps needed to ban someone, I get annoyed if I have to delete a post or thread for a clear rule violation (especially when most of them are known when posted and just done hoping someone shoots them a pm with the answer before it's deleted). And 2 because I like to argue and I'm good at it bahaha...I'd rather slap someone with my dick-hand and then move on leaving them all pissed off without ever being able to pull the card 'he had to ban me!' 😁😎

For me it's two things...1 I'm too lazy for the extra steps needed to ban someone, I get annoyed if I have to delete a post or thread for an clear rule violation (especially when most of them are known when posted and just done hoping someone shoots them a pm with the answer before it's deleted). And 2 because I like to argue and I'm good at it bahaha...I'd rather slap someone with my dick-hand and then move on leaving them all pissed off without ever being able to pull the card 'he had to ban me!' 😁😎
You take the high road. Which is better. I should take a lesson.

Here is the thread I am talking about for members to see. The banned guy's name is fastlifee, went by Dade county and some other name. Had the same threats before. Then towards the end, BigNJ chimes in. Then you talk about me taking things personally. 😒

Nooooo that guy fastlife was sending me private messages, I guess he wanted to fight me which was comical. One day it was powerhouse gym in Fort Lauderdale, next day it was Miami. The best part was he told me to ask the girl at front desk for fastlife! They know who he is hahahaha. Entertaining

Lol sure if you say so.

Be honest, you didn't start this thread with good intentions. Seems to me you were looking for support from other members to call out certain moderators. I was curious to see how this played out. Here's the issue, very few ever think they were justly banned, even though they blatantly broke the rules and usually it's not the first time.

Nooooo that guy fastlife was sending me private messages, I guess he wanted to fight me which was comical. One day it was powerhouse gym in Fort Lauderdale, next day it was Miami. The best part was he told me to ask the girl at front desk for fastlife! They know who he is hahahaha. Entertaining

What started that? LOL!

That was you? HAHA! OMG all that was such a cartoon! Hilarious!

What started that? LOL!
Lol he wouldn’t stop crying on a sponsors thread, nonstop everyday. I made a post about the crying and that’s all it took. Lol

That was you? HAHA! OMG all that was such a cartoon! Hilarious!
Haha yes you got rid of him. But then I started getting messages from him with new name. He kept calling me fu** boy, is that new thing?

Haha yes you got rid of him. But then I started getting messages from him with new name. He kept calling me fu** boy, is that new thing?
I honestly don't know. I've never had that one thrown at me (yet). Be almost a compliment to me bc I love fucking! Most anabolic activity there is. Very high in androgens also, LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws