over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just diagnosed with crohn's

What does BWGE stand for so I can do some research on it.

also with crohn's for the last 12 years.
you will have to expiriment with foods to see what works for you.
i removed all wheat and grain and also dairy. some of the rougher vegitables also
sourkrout is awesome.
like someone here stated stress managment is key. i can relate all my flare ups to stress.
dont think anyone mentioned but omega 3's are your friend. at least 10 gr aday of regular dosed.
hormones, i feel way better when on. test is great. tren no so much for me so i keep it for last 4-6 weeks before a powerlifting meet.
orals you will have to fing out as well. i feel great on dbol and realy bad on drol.
i'm looking to try gh and igf-1 as i have a feeling they will help with intestines.

the good thing about it is now i get regular bloodwork for free and i can keep an eye on other things too. my doctor prescribes a horomone panel whenever i ask so i get them 4 times ayear.

Scientific study that has been conducted on lab rats has shown that BPC 157 has the capability to lower the effects of inflammatory bowel disease; a collective of complex vascular tissue responses that are connected to the colon and small intestine, however it would not support the production of the good bacteria in the colon.

Exactly this! Hence a good probiotic every day and then sources of natural probiotics; natural yoghurt, sauerkraut etc.

Inbetween two MRI scans all I used was hgh, bpc-157 and diet and my second scan showed low / no volume of ulcers. My crohns is currently only active in the ileum though.

I have a weak stomach a lot of foods cause me discomfort for hours but is nowhere as intense as inflammatory bowel syndrome or crohns .

Well

Exactly this! Hence a good probiotic every day and then sources of natural probiotics; natural yoghurt, sauerkraut etc.

Inbetween two MRI scans all I used was hgh, bpc-157 and diet and my second scan showed low / no volume of ulcers. My crohns is currently only active in the ileum though.

You want PRE, not PRO...........use DWGE to take care of any issues.

I also was dignos with UC last year. put my in the hospital for 4 days.

I am also on asacol and it is very expensive with my crappy insurance. Just paid $650 for 3 months worth. So I would do anything to get rid of it and be normal again.

Ive been eating really well and it seems anything with gluten in it flares it up and its hell.

What is the correct link to DWGE so I try the right one?

thanks!

In response to the wheat question; gluten is THE number one thing to avoid if dealing with any auto-immune condition (ie crohns, rheumatiod arthritis, MS to name a few) as these conditions all begin in the stomach.

Rather than type out a long winded lecture here, I'd recommend reading up on the Paleo auto-immune protocol which will explain this in depth. Simply put, gluten irritates the stomach lining/digestive tract, which in turn triggers the whole auto-immune response whereby your digestive tract (in the case of Crohns) your CNS (MS) or joints (rheumatoid arthritis) get attacked.

Another poster mentioned pro-biotics; these are vital too as 70-80% of your immune system is made up of the bacteria in your stomach, so keeping this in balance as much as possible shall be of great benefit.

humira and other drugs that suppress the immune system are in general a terrible idea. you are having problems not because your immune system is working too well but becauseit is fucked, there is a problem and your body is going into over drive trying to fix it.

I have psoriasis which also falls into that category of auto-immune/inflammation, I have had complete remission on several occasions.

one of the things that I feel has been extremely helpful is curcumin as well as other strong antioxidants.

these immune suppressing drugs are like the most ass backwards bandaid you can thinkof and docs and big pharma love them cus they are gona lead to further problems.

as everyone has stated diet is huge. another member recently reported an improvement with his UC after starting curcumin.

I have have been looking into a neurotransmitter aspect to psoriasis which is largely not talked about, below is a link to a patent application for a drug treatment where they are targeting neurotransmitters to help with addiction and auto immune disorders. I am not a fan of the drugs used but we can do most it through suplements.

Patent US5502080 - Immune system disorders, fenfluramine, phentermine - Google Patents

Combined use of dopamine and serotonin agonists in the treatment of allergic disorders
US 5502080 A

Resumen

Allergic conditions are treated and allergic symptoms mitigated or resolved by the administration of a dopamine agonist such as fenfluramine and/or 5-hydroxytriptophan administered concurrently or in association with a serotonin agonist such as phentermine.

for the serotonin component theanine, idebenone, rhodilia, grape seed extract.

im still working on the dopamine aspect, many of the anti prolactin drugs will work for this but looking for more natural methods.

stephania intermedia seems really interesting but I don't have a good source yet.

Well just got diagnosed with Crohn's disease and prescribed Humira. Can I expect any difference as far as what to expect as far as results from my training or any changes to response to AAS? Very curious about this because I lost 60 pounds so far until they finally got my diagnosis because of the extreme diarrhea and lethargy. I can't wait to light the fire and get back to where I was. Any input is greatly appreciated.
I'm already training again, I went to the gym the same day I was discharged from the hospital.

Tough disease. Have you been able to adjust your diet and find trigger foods that aggravate toyr Crohns?

Tough disease. Have you been able to adjust your diet and find trigger foods that aggravate toyr Crohns?

This are just a few Bad bacteria (health-destroying bacteria) further feeds and multiply on the following such as:
Sugar
Artificial sweeteners of any kind (found in die beverages and food items)
Processed foods
Chlorinated water
Pollution
Antacids
Laxatives
Alcoholic beverages
Agricultural chemicals and pesticides
Antibiotics (from medications and/or antibiotics found in meat and dairy products that we ingest

Just got diagnosed this week. Collecting info right now and putting some of it into play already but don't think it's been enough time to see a change yet and don't want to make too many changes too fast because then I won't know what works for my body and condition. I know we all respond to things differently. What one person may tolerate I may not. All the help I'm getting here is incredible but it always is no matter what the question.

colitis or crohns.........use Emerics DWGE, its a healer and its awesome!

I have had UC for almost 30 years and the DWGE has done more for me than all the drugs the doctors have thrown at me.

Also found out Friday that I have PCS, he told me the full name but I can't recall it right now. They initially thought it was cirrhosis of the liver but the doc said it was this instead. He said there is no cirrhosis and this really isn't much to worry about that I should just concentrate on the crohns for now.

How are you making out bro?

It's been 10 years for me. Have had some rough times over the years, but things have been good for me this past year after starting a new med.

Scientific study that has been conducted on lab rats has shown that BPC 157 has the capability to lower the effects of inflammatory bowel disease; a collective of complex vascular tissue responses that are connected to the colon and small intestine, however it would not support the production of the good bacteria in the colon.

Does this mean that BPC 157 kills the gut flora?

I am having a lot of success with LDN,HGH, and strict diet. Try and stay away from Humira and the drugs alike. Your trading your immune system for a 40-60% remission rate. Once you start these drugs, your locked in. Very few people have been able to successfully remain symptom free after stopping the Imunomodulator. And this is not even going into cancer rate increases. Not a gamble to be taken lightly.

Don't count on a cure any time soon as there is no real money in that. Just like cancer, wayyyyyyyyy more money in continual "treatment" to suppress symptoms.

Last edited:
2 artichoke hearts a day or pill form is great because it fills in the mucus lining that gets ripped from glutenen and gliadin. So a digestive enzyme mentioned above can reduce this molecule, while you still need something to fix the inflammatory holes created. Even coffee tests positive for gluten sensitive persons.
Taking biologics like Humera or enmbrel is a last resort, since they basically suppress the TH1 system, allowing thus TH2 becomes over abundant. (you have 2 immune sytem components)

Nutritionally, The same response can be gotten from
Pine Bark Extract (standardized to contain 50% proanthocyanidins)
Green Tea Extract (standardized to contain 95% polyphenol)
Grape Seed Extract (standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins)
Resveratrol (from polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
Pycnogenol.

Anyone dealing with this issue should research the link with candida.
Continue on your doctors treatments, but also do everything you can to get rid of candida.
There are lots of natural remedies, such as colloidal silver, and sodium bicarbonate and others.
Spend an hour or two researching this link, at least.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131