over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just diagnosed with crohn's

Hugesomeday

Registered
Well just got diagnosed with Crohn's disease and prescribed Humira. Can I expect any difference as far as what to expect as far as results from my training or any changes to response to AAS? Very curious about this because I lost 60 pounds so far until they finally got my diagnosis because of the extreme diarrhea and lethargy. I can't wait to light the fire and get back to where I was. Any input is greatly appreciated.
I'm already training again, I went to the gym the same day I was discharged from the hospital.

Is the humira already moderating the symptoms?

Well just got diagnosed with Crohn's disease and prescribed Humira. Can I expect any difference as far as what to expect as far as results from my training or any changes to response to AAS? Very curious about this because I lost 60 pounds so far until they finally got my diagnosis because of the extreme diarrhea and lethargy. I can't wait to light the fire and get back to where I was. Any input is greatly appreciated.
I'm already training again, I went to the gym the same day I was discharged from the hospital.

I have Ulcerative Colitis, I know that isn't Chrons but they have there similarities, I have had it 18 years now and have been prescribed Asacol the whole time, some will disagree but when I got put on HRT my symptoms were reduced, I still have flare ups but not as many certain food just hit the wrong way. Don't stress to much about the weight it will come back now it is under control.

I have Ulcerative Colitis, I know that isn't Chrons but they have there similarities, I have had it 18 years now and have been prescribed Asacol the whole time, some will disagree but when I got put on HRT my symptoms were reduced, I still have flare ups but not as many certain food just hit the wrong way. Don't stress to much about the weight it will come back now it is under control.

At first they thought it was ulcerative colitis and put me on Asacol (Delzicol) and of course didn't have an effect since I didn't have UC. I have 4 months worth of it left now and no reason to take it. Sucks, if I'm going to have 4 months of a drug lying around at least it could be some AAS.

I also have uc and I agree with moose, hrt is a great help. I was on asocol but didn't think it did anything so I quit taking it several years ago. If I stick to a paleo diet I'm completely fine. If I stray from that, it goes down hill fast. I had a few cheat meals last week while off work and am dealing with bleeding ulcers right now.

^^^^ damn! so glad to see you back phil.

colitis or crohns.........use Emerics DWGE, its a healer and its awesome!

I used this after being in the hospital with repeated cases of salmonella and a weakened intestinal wall from all sorts of antibiotics. I have severe IBS and if I have a flare up, this stuff really helps ease the symptoms quickly.

I also have crohns, diagnosed last year. You won't see a change in response to hormones but your digestive tract's ability to utilise food will change.

Forget drugs, the single most important factor in keeping in remission is stress management. Second is diet! Everyone is different but for me staying wheat / gluten free is a must. Probiotics also a must, especially if they pump you full of antibiotics.

Right now you need medication to get you Into remission. Change your lifestyle and diet now. Training helps with feed efficiency and bowel movements as some of the medications can back you up. But you may find your immune system is lowered and you don't recover as well.

Hgh is great, peptide bpc-157 too. Tren murders my intestines. Orals may be a problem especially when flared.

Stay away from immunosuppressants unless absolutely necessary.

Keep a food log and everytime you see a change in bowel movement, negative or positive log it and work out what caused that change. Learn your condition now and it will help you later.

Hope that helps.

As Phil mentioned Digestive Wheat Germ Enzyme, Emerics product does alot.

Maybe he will chime in here.

Ak

Ive had Chrons for over 20 yrs. On humira and TRT. No you will not loose any gains I'm having no issues there in fact I just went through a contest prep. My advice is to really pay attension to your body i mean everything, food, clothes enviornment,stress, supps training everything. Things can effect it quick.
Alkthough the humira helps it also sucks becuase it lowers your immune you have to constantly wash everything especially in the gym. You will get sick quick and easy. I have more problems with estro than the gear meaning keep the test somewhat low, and keep good tabs on AI timing.
Do any supps low and slow and use fast acting if you can so you can jumo off at first sign of issues.
Keep a good diet always!!! And pay attension closely on how certain foods do certain things for you. Also I believe keeping a lower body weight and somewhat lower carb diet is better. Stay away from sugars too.
I eat organic with the amounts of meat we eat it has helped alot.

I must say I started DWGE and humanafort and yes it works, I can eat dairy and amounts of food I previously could not and I just feel better. My bowel movements are totally regular. Which pay attension to those to learn how to read them they tell stories too.
PM me if you need anything
Good Luck it sucks but aprroaching it the right way woth the right positive outlook you can go through life just like anyone else.
I love the shock on doctors faces when they see what I look like and I tell them I have Chrons! or anyone for that matter, it just drives you!

Thanks for all the advice. It is tremendously appreciated. I sent Emeric a PM about DWGE like has been suggested and hoping he replies. Kinda confused about the wheat/gluten thing, did it make it flare on you or is that a recommendation from the doc. Just curious. I will definitely heed the advice that has been given. Please any more suggestions will be greatly appreciated since this is all new to me.

I also have crohns, diagnosed last year. You won't see a change in response to hormones but your digestive tract's ability to utilise food will change.

Forget drugs, the single most important factor in keeping in remission is stress management. Second is diet! Everyone is different but for me staying wheat / gluten free is a must. Probiotics also a must, especially if they pump you full of antibiotics.

Right now you need medication to get you Into remission. Change your lifestyle and diet now. Training helps with feed efficiency and bowel movements as some of the medications can back you up. But you may find your immune system is lowered and you don't recover as well.

Hgh is great, peptide bpc-157 too. Tren murders my intestines. Orals may be a problem especially when flared.

Stay away from immunosuppressants unless absolutely necessary.

Keep a food log and everytime you see a change in bowel movement, negative or positive log it and work out what caused that change. Learn your condition now and it will help you later.

Hope that helps.

Does peptide bpc-157 help with Chron's disease? I have a friend also going through this and, I am wondering if this would help.

Gluten tolerance will vary from person to person just cuase you have Chrons dosent mean you cannot have gluten. But I stay away from it in my daily diet just becuase I have simple foods anyway, rice, potatoes wont have it anyway, I do buy gluten free oats though. I think gluten isnt good for anyone anyway.
Also I have problems just from a high volume meal at one sitting. try to have smaller frequent meal just like a bodybuilding diet. The big volume meals make your gi tract work to hard.
drink a lot of water always too. Stress is also the biggest factor, keep a low key life dont let shit bother you most of it aint worth it and problems can always be solved with a clear head.
how old are you?

Does peptide bpc-157 help with Chron's disease? I have a friend also going through this and, I am wondering if this would help.
never heard of it i'll look into it though. I know good gh helps alot too.

Thanks for all the advice. It is tremendously appreciated. I sent Emeric a PM about DWGE like has been suggested and hoping he replies. Kinda confused about the wheat/gluten thing, did it make it flare on you or is that a recommendation from the doc. Just curious. I will definitely heed the advice that has been given. Please any more suggestions will be greatly appreciated since this is all new to me.

check your PM.

Scientific study that has been conducted on lab rats has shown that BPC 157 has the capability to lower the effects of inflammatory bowel disease; a collective of complex vascular tissue responses that are connected to the colon and small intestine, however it would not support the production of the good bacteria in the colon.

Scientific study that has been conducted on lab rats has shown that BPC 157 has the capability to lower the effects of inflammatory bowel disease; a collective of complex vascular tissue responses that are connected to the colon and small intestine, however it would not support the production of the good bacteria in the colon.

Thanks Emeric for that info. One of my friend just got diagnosed with Chron's and will be looking into your DWGE product. So,m would this BPC 157 be worth using it along with your DWGE?

Thanks

Thanks Emeric for that info. One of my friend just got diagnosed with Chron's and will be looking into your DWGE product. So,m would this BPC 157 be worth using it along with your DWGE?

Thanks

No, the DWGE works better because contains high % of benzo-quinones which helps to stimulate the growth and/or activity of bacteria in the digestive system.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws