over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just did my first slin shot

PUMPED

Registered
12 pm 4ius LOG , 60g whey, c0g carborush, 20g crea, 10g glut

1 pm 10oz turkey, 1cup oats , green

eating again at 3pm the only problem I had was trying to eat the 1pm meal I was so full from the shake at 12pm that I could only get it 5oz turkey but I did get the carbs down,. I really thought I was going to puke I was so full. my question is can I just drink both meals of protien in a shake? and eat my carbs like I did?

well, others may have a different opinion but, i wait two hours between the shot/shake meal then the next meal. if i take my shot at 12 pm and drink my mix , ill wait until 2 pm before my next meal. i have never had any problems with this. :D

maybe I will try that but just have all the things I need on hand just incase because that was the worst feeling.

I do 125 grams of Ultra Fuel and 75g of Isolate Protein 800 calories.

I don't feel full at all. I only use 12 ounces of water.

Then do the same shake an hour later, sipping on it for 1 hour

Then a regular meal 2.5 hours after the shot.

Seems pretty easy and a nice 1600 calories post workout in 2.5 hours.

Crowler said:
I do 125 grams of Ultra Fuel and 75g of Isolate Protein 800 calories.

I don't feel full at all. I only use 12 ounces of water.

Then do the same shake an hour later, sipping on it for 1 hour

Then a regular meal 2.5 hours after the shot.

Seems pretty easy and a nice 1600 calories post workout in 2.5 hours.

sounds like a plan I was just wondering if you can drink back to back shakes like that, I think it was the MetRx APM60 that did it that a pretty thick shake

i personally throw oatmeal into my shakes, u could do the first shake how u had it outlined then another shake for meal 2 with protein powder and oatmeal mixed in

I DO THE SAME. my morning breakfast consists of a metrx shake with oatmeal thrown in it. i do not have a huge appetite in the morning so this goes down easy until i can stomach more food.:D

thanks guys this has been a big help. I just have to start slin because its time to take if up a notch. I am 283lbs now and I have to start my diet for a show in May so I need to pack on a few more LBS

PUMPED said:

sounds like a plan I was just wondering if you can drink back to back shakes like that, I think it was the MetRx APM60 that did it that a pretty thick shake

The second shake I take an an hour to drink. I actually got most of the info for this off this board from Kiwi or Big A I think.

BTW I do 10 IUs.

I only weight 210 so maybe you need more.

285lbs DAMN you go bro. WOW impressive.

I am going to do 10 but I just wanted to get a feel for it first

Remember

Just because you take slin, dont think it is a greenlight to eat all of those calories. You will still get just as fat if you dint take the slin. 4iu is really not much anyway, so no need to down all of those calories. With 4iu of slin, all you really need is 20 grams protein with 20 grams carbs. If it is humalog, take this in immediately after the shot. With R, you can wait a half hour.

PUMPED said:
I am going to do 10 but I just wanted to get a feel for it first

bro I am going highter and yes its log, so I will do 100g next time

I HAVE NEVER GONE OVER 10 IU AFTER MY WORKOUT. so phil, do you think one should go high if he weighs more? i always have played it safe in regards to insulin. but, i would like to hear your opinions on slin dosage. could shed some light a subject that has many opinions from so- called gurus.

LATS said:
I HAVE NEVER GONE OVER 10 IU AFTER MY WORKOUT. so phil, do you think one should go high if he weighs more? i always have played it safe in regards to insulin. but, i would like to hear your opinions on slin dosage. could shed some light a subject that has many opinions from so- called gurus.

bump!

Hi Lats

I am guilty of this also, but if 10iu doesnt affect blood sugar levels after an extended period of time on slin, then more is needed, yes. I wouldnt go over 25 units per day split up of course, but at this point, it is time to stop and revert to glucophage only for a period of time. I like to use phage with slin, I feel that it helps me to use less slin for the desired effect.

ive been on slin for 3 weeks now , after this week(my fourth) , i'll get off for 3 weeks , gonna use glucophage while i'm off , then i get back on again .
my diet after my shot has been like this :
1 litre milk , 100 grams whey , and 100 grams dextrose -with 10 iu slin . and after a while some bananas and honey .
1.5 hrs after my shot -10 egg whites , some wheat bread and salad , has been working well for me :) .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws