over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just fell off a ladder.

method2madness

Registered
I worked construction all summer. It required me climbing up and down multiple ladders and scaffolding on a regular basis in different places and conditions and never once did I have any trouble. About 30 minutes ago I was climbing a ladder in my own dam house to kill a bug for the wife when the ladder went out from under me and I fell. the back of my head put a nice size dent in the wall by the baseboards when I hit the floor, son of a bitch!! 🙁

That sucks man, are you OK?

Its always the stupidest shit with ladders that wrecks people. I've spent thousands of hours on ladders during my career in construction also and have slipped exactly two times, both times the base sliding out from me like what happened to you. Its scary how fast it happens lol. I know enough about rigging ladders that I could have easily tied runners to the legs and secured them to an anchor but I was going too damn fast and didn't want to slow down.

I hope your head is fine and it doesn't affect your training.

I got some good workplace shitshow stories. I've worked highrise window washing, tower climbing, cell phone tower shit. You wouldn't believe the stupid shit I've seen lollll

THe head is fine bro, thanks. My left shin is cut up pretty bad and my right knee is bruised but it's not a big deal. THe head doesn't even feel tender or bruised, it was, like you said the speed that it all happenned so fast. one second I'm reaching up to kill this bug the next second I'm falling off a ladder ont to my ass on a hardwood floor and smacking my head. It's relatively thin drywall so it gave pretty easy and it's just more the shock of it that got to me.

I thought maybe you started drinking again. Glad you were not hurt badly.

Glad youre ok. Good thing your head hit the wall rather than the hardwood. Things could have been worse. Sounds like you didn't even get a concussion. I painted the exterior of some condos a long time ago during the summer when I was teaching. Good summer job for a teacher. The guy that was more experienced than me and got me into the job ended up falling down on his ladder. The ladder was set up maybe 10 feet down from where I was. I looked over and that damn ladder slid all the way down the exterior wall. Bump, bump, bump down the cedar siding. Expressway to hell! He ended up just holding onto the ladder most of the way but then got his legs all twisted up in it at the bottom. He was hurt bad enough that he quit for the day. That's scary to watch.

Incidentally, I damn near fell off an extension ladder yesterday. Fuckin work radio got tangled on the top rung as I was getting on top of a roof and about pulled me back with it. Very, very close...one of my biggest fears is falling off a ladder.

Glad you're OK. Radios and ladders are two of my mortal enemies.

Glad youre ok. Good thing your head hit the wall rather than the hardwood. Things could have been worse. Sounds like you didn't even get a concussion. I painted the exterior of some condos a long time ago during the summer when I was teaching. Good summer job for a teacher. The guy that was more experienced than me and got me into the job ended up falling down on his ladder. The ladder was set up maybe 10 feet down from where I was. I looked over and that damn ladder slid all the way down the exterior wall. Bump, bump, bump down the cedar siding. Expressway to hell! He ended up just holding onto the ladder most of the way but then got his legs all twisted up in it at the bottom. He was hurt bad enough that he quit for the day. That's scary to watch.
Yeah, I'm lucky it was just my ass that hit the hardwood, and I'm stiff in hip flexor on the right side from the impact with the floor. A few days rest and some solid stretching and I'll be back to 100% Next time I'm just going to get a fucking broom!

Incidentally, I damn near fell off an extension ladder yesterday. Fuckin work radio got tangled on the top rung as I was getting on top of a roof and about pulled me back with it. Very, very close...one of my biggest fears is falling off a ladder.

Glad you're OK. Radios and ladders are two of my mortal enemies.

I stay off ladders these days too. I have had my fair share of falls.

THe head is fine bro, thanks. My left shin is cut up pretty bad and my right knee is bruised but it's not a big deal. THe head doesn't even feel tender or bruised, it was, like you said the speed that it all happenned so fast. one second I'm reaching up to kill this bug the next second I'm falling off a ladder ont to my ass on a hardwood floor and smacking my head. It's relatively thin drywall so it gave pretty easy and it's just more the shock of it that got to me.
Bro, ive done some shit for 24 yrs. fine Now if i turn around in my truck my fkn neck, shoulder, whatever fkn hurts.. Hope your ok.

This how I tore my quad tendon. (Weighed 270 then too)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws