over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just finished prejudging

doktorspok

Registered
ok i just finished pre-judgeing , i took synthelator, didnit do a thing i didnt get short of breath or anything, i carbed up like i was supposed to, felt fine in the morning, but was hard to get a pump back stage, finally hit the stage, judges kept moving me into the closer to middle until i was in the middle, then they flipped us aroud to the opposite side, and moved back to the middle, didnt feel my best, but was better than anyone else, looked in the mirror just now and now im so vascular, could the synthelator, take this long to kick in??? i hit it at aroound 12 noon, and now its 4:30 pm night show is at 6pm ill keep you guys posted,, i also think i looked better on thurs, i think i started carbing up too soon.
ooh well i just wanted to qualify for nationals, now well see.

dok

Sorry I can't help you with your question, but GOOD LUCK BRO>

MAKE sure you let us know how it goes and post some pics. I am sure you will do good.

So go KICK SOME AZZ

The effects definetelly last that long, but it doesn't take that long to kick in. How much did you take and at what bodyweight? Did you have any cramps?

Good luck.

Good Luck Bro!

From what you described, sounds like you're in the hunt!!

xcel

well!

BIG A,
This is the guy you sent my way so i outlined his last two weeks with carb depleation and carb laoding as well as water depleation after looking at his picks! It was kind of short notice but his condition was pretty good from the pic's and I assume he'll do fairly well i nthis show. Good luck to you spok and let us know how you do. best wishes wyldeone.

well , bottom line i got third, the 2 guys who beat me were so skinny, and had no LEGS, and i mean no muscle in the legs at all, my upper body wasnt as tight as it should of been, but these 2 clowns didnt know how to pose which also pisses me off! but i dont dwell on any of the negative shit, just back to the drawing board and figure out where i went wrong,, and make the changes next time, but it does feel good, when people i dont even know were coming up to me saying, What were they looking at??? hey guts thanks for all the help, and wyldeone, if you sent the last week water manipulation and carb up, i never got it, that could of been a facto too, since i just carbed too early.
as for the synthelator, i took the whole botttle and i weighed in at 170 lbs. didnt cramp and wasnt breathing heavy at all.

thanks again all, DOK

Every comp is a huge lesson in learning how to manipulate your body. Congrats anyway.

If you didn't cramp at all, that means that the Synthelator did work. Plus you did get vascular. If you didn't get any heavy breathing, then you must have an excellent respiratory system, I guess, since the worst the respiratory system of one is, the more trouble breathing they have after the inj. Asthmatics shouldn't even try it as I seen one almost have an attack.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws