advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just for fun... How much did you pay for your first cycle?

$300 for 10 Italian ampules of deca...400mg/ampule. Talk about getting raped!!!:banghead:

hahaaha. mine was 150 for 1 vial of deca 200. at least you didnt have downsyndrome like me and think it would be enough to work. ohhh gym prices. thats what you get for being a dumbass

120 bucks each for 10 of test cyp...Nothing like 20 ml's of cyp for 240 bucks yikes.

240 these days could run me a pretty robust 16 week multi compound run haha (and will soon yay)

Last edited:
1 10 ml bottle of Steris Cyp for $40 and ten ampules Brazilian deca 50 ml per amp @ $7 per amp.

In 1984 my first cycle consisted of a used bottle od test suspension. 10 bucks.
Took for two shots. hurt like a mofo. Spent $40 for 200 generic dbols. took until finished and gained 27 lbs. kept like 15. I was hooked.

1985 paid$30 for d-bal forgot the brand but it wasnt generic.got it from the guy used to be known as "the steroid guru"hes past away now.did 4 5mg.tabs a day gained 30lbs in 8 wks

I remember paying $150 for a bottle of Syntex Anadrol. Back then I thought A-bombs were the know-all end-all of roids. Damn that shit made me strong and big....but lost almost everything within weeks of going off.
This was probably in the late 80's. No one knew about PCT and we bought whatever we could get our hands on.
I remember Winny in green 50ML bottle with the horse on it....amps of that weak ass Sten from Mexico and some good Test Cyp from Upjohn.

$18/amp for Sust from this dude in Isreal (cant remember name). $24/each for those little 200mg Norma Decas- this is in mid 90's

I got raped for my first cycle it was like 1200$
It was a cycle the local guy wrote out the cycle had a bunch of diff substances in it But if you broke it down it was prob worth half that.
It was all human grade gear.

Did my 1st cycle back in the early 1980s it was doctor prescribed my Ins payed for 90% of it!
2 grams test cyp pr wk
600 mg deca pr wk
2 or 3 anadrol per day

It pisses me off to no end that I cant get anabolics from my doc anymore

Some Shit Mexican brand Test Cyp, 2 vials of 250mg/ml. Paid like $250 total for it, wow that's insane! On top of it, did research after the fact and found it's 50/50 for being bunk or real and if real gave crazy sting so just trashed it, yep threw away $250 which is a lot in your mid 20's for me at least at the time. Then went with a friend and got 2 vials of Test Enth 250mg/ml for like $160. Cycle was good, gained a solid 12lbs after PCT was done and over with. Was about 15lbs heavier overall at the peak of the cycle and head to toe gains evenly so went well. Then i found the internet and paying a fraction of that, lol!!! Boy do we learn...

Italian deca amps $30 each. 10 amps $300.

It was 1984 when I bought legit pharm human grade gear for a 12 week(er) for $400: test Cyp 200, Deca 100, and Dbol 5mg.

I got ripped off big time but I didn't know any better...paid 100 a bottle for like 4 bottles of test e..so that's $400...then paid 150 each for two bottles of liquid anadrol...so were at $700 plus arimidex which all in all was maybe $150...holy shit that sounds even worse typing it out! lol

$200 in homebrew test p and some dbol.

You can make a lot of test with $200 in powder :D

I pieced my first one together in the mid 90's because it was my first time trying the internet and I remember being paranoid "test" ordering $100 of pink thais.

My neighbor who is mexican used to make monthly trips to mexico. I would give him a couple hundred bucks and he would always bring me back sust and deca redijects. Nothing like 6 pins at 50mg/ml.

In the fictional story I wrote, it was $275 for 3 10ml's of Test E, 100 D-Bol, Arimidex, Nolvadex, and Clomid.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws