advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just getting started, hope to compete one day!

DaHurt

Registered
So I've been lurking around here and not posting for a little while, and I need to start being more active! I post on a few other boards, but I really love the amount of competitors around this place!

I'd say I've really just started bodybuilding seriously - and by that I mean every aspect of the lifestyle to the exclusion of many other things. I've always trained very hard and cared about nutrition, but I'd say I really got SERIOUS about training and wanting to compete in September of 2011. Before that I lifted during high school because I played football and threw discus, then off and on through college, and stopped for the last year of college and the past two years of grad school because well, I didn't have my priorities straight!

I am 24 y/o 5'10" and sitting at around 235 lbs...not sure where BF is.

I'll definitely be posting a lot more around here from now on! Looking forward to learning a lot! :headbang:

Attachments

• DSC_0141.jpg
    DSC_0141.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 847
  • DSC_0156.jpg
    DSC_0156.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 681
  • DSC_0149.jpg
    DSC_0149.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 635
Welcome to PM! Solid foundation from what I see... Recommendation if I may... Hire a prep coach to get you shredded when you are ready to diet... You will be glad you did

Just a few more pics, all from the last month.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 516
  • DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 481
Welcome to PM! Solid foundation from what I see... Recommendation if I may... Hire a prep coach to get you shredded when you are ready to diet... You will be glad you did

Thanks man! I have a long way to go before I'm ready to compete but I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future!

Very solid base you have there bro, bout an inch taller then me and you have good leaness for your mass, keep hitting it hard you will only get better

Very solid base you have there bro, bout an inch taller then me and you have good leaness for your mass, keep hitting it hard you will only get better

Thanks man...def put on some BF trying to bulk but I think it's around 12-15 so as long as it doesn't get any higher I'm happy.

Thanks man! I have a long way to go before I'm ready to compete but I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future!

Your not that far out , you could do a show in 16 weeks without suffering to bad or losing much if any muscle

Great base by the way :headbang:

Your not that far out , you could do a show in 16 weeks without suffering to bad or losing much if any muscle

Great base by the way :headbang:

Thanks brother...I really want to bring up my chest and arms to match my back and legs before I cut down! In some of my poses my chest looks PATHETIC! haha

Impressive back, and a good foundation over all. I wouldn't let bodyfat creep any higher though. Good potential imo go fot it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hahaha sick dog man, hes definitely miring you! lol look solid as fuarkkk man. welcome to the board. As the others said consider hiring one of the many awesome coaches we have, its a very good investment.

Unlimited potential :)

Seeing as you consider yourself "just starting out", heres what I've taken away from the board over the past 5 years... Through experience.

Hire a prep guy like everyone else mentioned. I worked with Alex A and he got me shredded.

and

hgh is your best friend.

:cool:

You have a hell of a base - I really believe you could go far

Last edited:
You are in a really good place to start a prep I think. Look for a show in your area at least 16 weeks out and you should be able to get in good condition.
You would probably do well in the novice heavys.

hahaha sick dog man, hes definitely miring you! lol look solid as fuarkkk man. welcome to the board. As the others said consider hiring one of the many awesome coaches we have, its a very good investment.

Haha thanks bro I definitely will when the time comes!

Unlimited potential :)

Seeing as you consider yourself "just starting out", heres what I've taken away from the board over the past 5 years... Through experience.

Hire a prep guy like everyone else mentioned. I worked with Alex A and he got me shredded.

and

hgh is your best friend.

:cool:

You have a hell of a base - I really believe you could go far

Thanks man, I am quickly learning that GH is an amazing thing in this game!

Compete asap, and don't wait. You will never bring up your bodyparts where you are satisfied.

I think I am going to shoot for next year! If steroids were legal in the US, I would have probably just started my experience with them...so I would theoretically want to run a couple more cycles before taking the plunge. ;)

You are in a really good place to start a prep I think. Look for a show in your area at least 16 weeks out and you should be able to get in good condition.
You would probably do well in the novice heavys.

Thanks man...moving across the country soon so right now I just want to keep growing...the move plus finding a new job, etc doesn't put a prep in the cards for right now.

Here is my last ever pic natural...right before I started my first cycle of 600mg test e/wk for 14 weeks, which I just finished in the above pictures. I went from 208 to 240 and dropped back down to 235 once I lost some of the water. Currently in my 2nd week of PCT.

DSC_0009.jpg

Haha I know I know...I just wanted to give it a year of what I consider serious training...maybe I'll start a prep at the end of the year. I would like to get to 250 before I cut down again.

Bulk progression since September. The 2 pics on the left are natty, the one on the right is with test e 600mg/wk. The first pics where I'm lean and skinny as hell are with no weight training, just keto diet and shit loads of cardio.

It goes 170lbs -> 208lbs -> 235lbs

Definitely some water and fat too.

Slide1.jpg

MostMusc.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner