over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got back from pec tear surgery

good luck dave. I had pec tendon repair for the same injury. The tendon ripped in half where it attaches to the pec major. I will tell you that g and igf will truly speed the recovery. If you want specifics of what i did shoot me a pm, i am sure there are better protocols but mine worked.

Dave, Same story with me. if you're interested PM me and I'll will cahre my experiences.

TWO DAYS AFTER SURGERY.

FEELS TENDER. ICE FEELS GREAT. VICODIN MAKES ME ITCH, BUT DOES THE TRICK. HAVEN'T SHOWERED YET. THE ANTI-BIOTICS WERE STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL MY SINUS THING I HAD GOING ON. I 'VE BEEN SLEEPING ON THE COUCH, SITTING UPRIGHT.

TAKING AROUND 4g CISSUS, 2g MILK THISTLE, TP'S JOINT FORMULA, TP'S 3/DAY VITS, AND A BABY ASPIRIN.

I MAY HAVE TO GO TO A GHETTO STORE FOR A 5XL TSHIRT. I CAN'T SLEEVE UP MY BAD ARM, CAN'T KEEP MY ARM INSIDE MY NORMAL SHIRTS EXCEPT FOR A FEW STRING TANKS.

TWO DAYS AFTER SURGERY.

FEELS TENDER. ICE FEELS GREAT. VICODIN MAKES ME ITCH, BUT DOES THE TRICK. HAVEN'T SHOWERED YET. THE ANTI-BIOTICS WERE STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL MY SINUS THING I HAD GOING ON. I 'VE BEEN SLEEPING ON THE COUCH, SITTING UPRIGHT.

TAKING AROUND 4g CISSUS, 2g MILK THISTLE, TP'S JOINT FORMULA, TP'S 3/DAY VITS, AND A BABY ASPIRIN.

I MAY HAVE TO GO TO A GHETTO STORE FOR A 5XL TSHIRT. I CAN'T SLEEVE UP MY BAD ARM, CAN'T KEEP MY ARM INSIDE MY NORMAL SHIRTS EXCEPT FOR A FEW STRING TANKS.

sleeping sitting up was a killer for me since i normally slept on my stomach!!! sucks!! strapped arm and all

I DON'T KNOW MY BILL YET. I KNOW THAT VICTOR PRISK WOULD HAVE BEEN ROUGHLY 53,000 AND AFTER MY INSURANCE IT WOULD HAVE COST ME 23,000. HE'S OUT OF MY NETWORK THOUGH, WHICH THEY PAY 60%. I'M ASSUMING THE SAME PRICE HERE, BUT INSURANCE COVERS 80%. CAN'T TYPE MUCH. HOPE THAT MADE SENSE.

53000 dollars!? mine was 4k, after insurance a few hundred! my doc was doc ortho surg for detroit lions and other pro sports teams so he wasnt a bs dr either!!

I would also recommend taking your arm out the the sling and ever so slightly move you shoulder joint just a little so that it does not get to stiff. The pain in my shoulder from not moving it hurt the most for me so after two weeks I stopped wearing it around the house(unless it got painful then I would put it back on). I would still wear it when I went out and at night when I would sleep. Got my ROM back faster that usual.

Big Dave-How did you initially tear your pec?

I DON'T KNOW MY BILL YET. I KNOW THAT VICTOR PRISK WOULD HAVE BEEN ROUGHLY 53,000 AND AFTER MY INSURANCE IT WOULD HAVE COST ME 23,000. HE'S OUT OF MY NETWORK THOUGH, WHICH THEY PAY 60%. I'M ASSUMING THE SAME PRICE HERE, BUT INSURANCE COVERS 80%. CAN'T TYPE MUCH. HOPE THAT MADE SENSE.

wow thats a lot of money!

after looking at that video of you it clear you are no stranger to hard work at the gym. i am sure you will have no problem getting back all your strength over time.

hoping you a speedy recovery bro! i had a minor pec tear a few years back and it took a long time before i could do certin exercizes or movements and not feel pain. over time it got better.

reverse grip smith bench.

GOING TO CALL DR TOMORROW. RUNNING A SLIGHT FEVER.

hey bro, wanna hear something ironic...a few days after my surgery i started running bad fever, my pec turned into a rock...i was on cephalaxin(kefelex)also, it is no good, my family dr called in the 875mg amox tabs and had me cleared up in a couple days...hope you are ok

hey bro, wanna hear something ironic...a few days after my surgery i started running bad fever, my pec turned into a rock...i was on cephalaxin(kefelex)also, it is no good, my family dr called in the 875mg amox tabs and had me cleared up in a couple days...hope you are ok

i have some. surgeon won't prescribe. family doctor is closed at noon today. med checks are a rip off.

how many mg/dose and how many doses per day?

reverse grip smith bench.

GOING TO CALL DR TOMORROW. RUNNING A SLIGHT FEVER.

Man bro this sucks. Do you think you had bad form or what. I have always considered these pretty safe?

Also i had major shoulder surgery 10 years ago. Do everything the rehab place says to do and DONT RUSH IT!!!! Your bodybuilding is put on hold for at least 6 moths. My recovery took 12 months. Dont be discouraged and just know that once you get totally healed it will be just as strong if not stronger than before.

I hope you have a speedy recovery Dave. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity