over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got back.......

Lucian, good job bro. 2nd is not bad at all. It is a stepping stone to number 1. You looked real good. Like you said, full and dry. Great result considering the shit that went down just prior to this. Congratulations bud.

thanks for all the input guys...

the only changes i made were,
more cardio, and used only a few foods for 3 weeks.
white rice
oatmeal
orange roughy
whey
and peanutbutter before bed.(used this of the bodyrock last year too.)
all of a sudden i got fuller and leaner everyday.
so i ate some crap yesterday, and a whole lots kimbop(korean sushi)
and today had my oatmeat, and mrp,and whey(and a lil crap too;) )
thanks for all the nice words and comments. i appreciate them.
winning isnt everything, but accomplishing what you set out to do feels good!!!
lucian

lucian, I was at the show bro, you looked good, def a tough class. My roommate won the novice overall so he was happy. The kid that beat you beat me by 1 place at the Lehigh in 2005, he has made significant gains since then. IMO, if your conditioning was better you could have edged him out, but you would also made lightheavy and won that class. Congrats tho you def looked awesome!!

i saw your roomate backstage, he was so psyched!!! good for him man, he looked great.
it was a deccent show. the guy who beat me was also a lt heavy at the pittsburgh show. the guy i beat was a heavy wt at that show.
so we all did the pitt, and we agree that cutting wt just to "make wt" sometimes doesnt make sense. we both produced better physiques overall,
and fell that cutting the wt wasnt a good idea.
thanks for the compliment. why didnt you say hi at the show bro??
its always cool to meet people from here.
lucian

i saw your roomate backstage, he was so psyched!!! good for him man, he looked great.
it was a deccent show. the guy who beat me was also a lt heavy at the pittsburgh show. the guy i beat was a heavy wt at that show.
so we all did the pitt, and we agree that cutting wt just to "make wt" sometimes doesnt make sense. we both produced better physiques overall,
and fell that cutting the wt wasnt a good idea.
thanks for the compliment. why didnt you say hi at the show bro??
its always cool to meet people from here.
lucian

Yeah he was so happy, the trophy he got is sitting right here, it's a beast. I agree with you on "making wt" as I am battling that right now. I actually stopped weighing myself b/c it was really fucking with my head. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I saw your post or I would have said whats up! I was only there for PJ tho, since I had to cook and do cardio, the usual business. Regardless bro, you looked awesome and congrats.

ps- sending you a PM

Yeah he was so happy, the trophy he got is sitting right here, it's a beast. I agree with you on "making wt" as I am battling that right now. I actually stopped weighing myself b/c it was really fucking with my head. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I saw your post or I would have said whats up! I was only there for PJ tho, since I had to cook and do cardio, the usual business. Regardless bro, you looked awesome and congrats.

ps- sending you a PM

thats cool man. lucian isnt my birthname, it was my wrestling name when i was on the road. i built the lucian name and use it mostly on boards and of course wrestling shows ect and when i meet fans. so you probably didnt know my by my birth name they used there. to hell w making wt, the judges dont cmpare the wts onstage. so as long as you are happy w how you look just go with that. i know guys who killed heavies at only202lb. but looked tight. tell pj i said congrats. i was sitting near him backstage for a while w my friend kina who was a womans middlewt. he seemed like a good guy, always joking and making everyone else laugh.
good luck at your show. which one is it?
lucian

you have a pm:D

It was a great show...

You all know what goes into show prep. The literal blood, sweat and tears that serve as a testament to bigger gains and personal bests. Lucian worked very hard for a very long time to take all he had to that show and in my book, he came out on top. Harder, stronger, and the most lean he's ever been. Granted, first would have been nice, second is what will kick his ass to push even harder at nationals. That and he has such a great support group--comprised of a stellar dietitian, super-fabulous girlfriend, all you guys on PM and most importantly a dedicated, knowledgeable, perservereing, charismatic training partrner that finds ways to push him that no one else ever could. (Thanks for being there Annie). We can't wait to take nationals by the balls. :D Love you baby, we'll get 'em...
LKG

Sorry I got on here late!!

Man you looked great and your shape just seems to get better every show.....Second place is tough......But its good at the same time.....Just think about second place everytime you hit the gym......Think about second place when you are back grinding it out with the diet and training and don't feel like pushing it.......Again you looked awsome bro!!! Until next time...;) :D

Sorry I got on here late!!

Man you looked great and your shape just seems to get better every show.....Second place is tough......But its good at the same time.....Just think about second place everytime you hit the gym......Think about second place when you are back grinding it out with the diet and training and don't feel like pushing it.......Again you looked awsome bro!!! Until next time...;) :D

thanx bro,
i have always been told i have good shape, and thats my strength.
now im getting better with conditioning, and have to put on about another 15 lb to be competitive at the next level.
there are areas i want to improve, my quads, and back and conditioning was my focus this year, and im happy with how it turned out. now i want to ad soom mass overall and even my shape out a little more. i have that 1st place locked on my radar, and will push harder then ever before to get it.
thanks for the kind words. i appreciate it man......time to get growin again.
lucian:D

Lucian you look the best I have seen you by far...Congrats

You all know what goes into show prep. The literal blood, sweat and tears that serve as a testament to bigger gains and personal bests. Lucian worked very hard for a very long time to take all he had to that show and in my book, he came out on top. Harder, stronger, and the most lean he's ever been. Granted, first would have been nice, second is what will kick his ass to push even harder at nationals. That and he has such a great support group--comprised of a stellar dietitian, super-fabulous girlfriend, all you guys on PM and most importantly a dedicated, knowledgeable, perservereing, charismatic training partrner that finds ways to push him that no one else ever could. (Thanks for being there Annie). We can't wait to take nationals by the balls. :D Love you baby, we'll get 'em...
LKG

i cannot stress the importance of having good people surrounding you. all whom make this possible.
heres just a little idea of why,
rich would stop by 3-4 times a week to see me at the gym, and would call 2-3 times a day to see how i was feeling and see if anything needed to be adjusted,
brad hollibaugh kept in touch and was very supportive and even let me call him very late to ask some questions so he could help me....
annie...well 6months straight she didnt miss a workout and pushed me harder than i could have imagined. every single day.
and lkg...well she never let me stray from the diet. not that i would have but i wanted to a few times and she knew just how to stop me. they all gave me honest opinions on what i needed to do and didnt blow smoke up my ass like a lot of people do when your prepping.
sessumaru helped keep my head straight at work and always had a rational explanation for everything. he kept things as stress free as possible at the gym

these are my very best freinds and i love them.
thank you guys. you will never know how much you guys mean to me.
we began "team Jerry" last year at the bodyrock and now we are headed to the big time. maybe a stop at the jr.'s first to learn and grow a lil more, but none the less we are headed there anyway.....together.
i feel that i didnt accomplish what I set out to do.....we did.
lucian

Last edited:
Lucian you look the best I have seen you by far...Congrats

thanx hutchman,
areent you prepping right now?
how is it going?
lucian

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views