over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just got gyno surgery finally!!

gymjosh88

Registered
So this past Tuesday I finally got gyno surgery done. More than happy right now except being out of the gym haha......ok...

For the guys who had the surgery done did you ever get it back? Im gonna start a bulk in several weeks and I'm pretty nervous about using deca tren etc cause I dont want my gyno to come back..I will be using prami arimidex etc so I should be fine and not get it back right??? Feed back will be awesome guys!:D

So this past Tuesday I finally got gyno surgery done. More than happy right now except being out of the gym haha......ok...

For the guys who had the surgery done did you ever get it back? Im gonna start a bulk in several weeks and I'm pretty nervous about using deca tren etc cause I dont want my gyno to come back..I will be using prami arimidex etc so I should be fine and not get it back right??? Feed back will be awesome guys!:D

Did the doctor remove both glands,if not then they will grow back.
Most doctors leave some of the gland in there so the ariolas don't indent.

I had both glands removed so I can never get gyno again .
I can still get fat in the chest area but that leaves when your lean but I can never get puffy nipples or painful nipples again

ya man you get it all back i enjoyed my time off, i had it done twice and both times my body rebounded very fast. rest does a body good. I have to add both times i had been running 5ius ed of hgh months prior, during and after the surgery. I am sure it helped a bit.

There are not glands that can simply be removed with gyno. There is no centrally located gland that can just be cut out behind your nipples to prevent gyno coming back. The surgeon removes glandular tissue called ductile breast tissue (for lactation) and stromal tissue (connective tissue and fatty stuff) that can always grow back in the presence of high E2. You can not remove all ductile and stromal tissue without mutilating your chest.

So just be careful of thinking that after gyno surgery you are safe to use gear again. Sorry bud. Still got to be very careful.

Had mine removed before....now I only get flare ups on 1 side. And it leaves quickly once I take an AI

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There are not glands that can simply be removed with gyno. There is no centrally located gland that can just be cut out behind your nipples to prevent gyno coming back. The surgeon removes glandular tissue called ductile breast tissue (for lactation) and stromal tissue (connective tissue and fatty stuff) that can always grow back in the presence of high E2. You can not remove all ductile and stromal tissue without mutilating your chest.

So just be careful of thinking that after gyno surgery you are safe to use gear again. Sorry bud. Still got to be very careful.

All my tissue was removed ,yes my nipples are intended a bit but I used up to 3 grams of test with no AI awhile back and not even a sign of gyno.
I rather have indented nipples then getting puffy nipples again.
And I had the surgery 23 years ago and never a sign of gyno or my nipples hurting so I know for a fact they won't grow back

Last edited:
Those of you saying the gland needs to be removed are correct. People saying it can't be removed don't know what they are talking about.
You want to get the gland removed so that it does NOT come back. This is why Dr. Mordcai Blau is the most highly touted surgeon for this. From everything I have read and heard, he removes the glands..and puts an implant in for cosmetic purposes(so you dont have an indent).

Those of you saying the gland needs to be removed are correct. People saying it can't be removed don't know what they are talking about.
You want to get the gland removed so that it does NOT come back. This is why Dr. Mordcai Blau is the most highly touted surgeon for this. From everything I have read and heard, he removes the glands..and puts an implant in for cosmetic purposes(so you dont have an indent).

Now that makes some sense. Thank You!!! Wasn't even aware they had such.

I know exactly what I'm talking about which is why the doc you're mentioning needs to put in an implant to hide the mutilation caused by removing all ductile and stromal tissue. You have to perform a mastectomy to remove all glandular tissue. The actual normal tissue that all men have over the muscle acts as a gland. It's not as simple as cutting the patient open, spotting a gland and whipping it out. It is impossible to remove it all without disfigurement.

I am merely pointing out that if you have regular gyno surgery to remove lumps and lipo the fatty stroma, then there is always a risk of the gyno returning unless you have a mastectomy.

Mine came back 3 times on one nip and one time on the other.

Bro what kind of gyno did you have? Lump in nip or the plump tit look? If you have the plump tit look then bulking in just seven weeks is a bad idea IMO. It takes a while for the skin to tighten back up and if you stretch the skin to fast then your nips are going to be oversized. Get the most out of this surgery and your money and don't stretch the work out to fast and be patient or like most of us you will have to have a revision (follow up surgery). Muscle memory is a beautiful thing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws