over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got hormone panel hows it look?

pistonpump

Registered
I'm on 700 test, 500 primo, 300 tren
Took bloods 48 hours after last injection.
Results are
Testosterone 1052 high. Range 249-836
Estradiol 95 high. range 0-40
Prolactin 25.5 high. range -15.2
Free test 41.2 high.
Free Androgen index 699 high. range 31-110
Shbg 5.22 low range 17-53

Test seems lower then I thought it would be.

I'm surprised withe estradiol I have been taking adex 2-3 times a week but just started cutting it back to see if I need ai.

Prolactin ok? I was taking caber but backed off of that also.

Just wanted some feedback on what u guys think

Results are
Free test 41.2 high.

I'm surprised withe estradiol I have been taking adex 2-3 times a week but just started cutting it back to see if I need ai.

Your total test looks very low for 700mg/week. Most guys hit 1000 total with 100-200mg/week.

Gear seems to be a little suspect. As mike036 mentioned, your total test looks more like a replacement dosage. Also, if your total test is at 1,052 then 500mg/week of legit Primo would have your Estradiol much lower than it is. Tren is most likely legit with your prolactin where it's at.

I used roidtest to test the primo and tren both came back positive. The primo underdosed maybe which sucks cuz its alot of oil at 100mg. The tren n test is same source. This is my first hormone panel ever so I don't have any references

Results are
Free test 41.2 high.

I’ve had my test hit 5,000 unintentionally with 750 a week, maybe your test is severely underdosed bc that’s not even half what I would expect. As far as estradiol I don’t know if that’s a big deal there’s several forms of estrogen and I don’t know how much AIs affect each I’ve always used as little ai as possible and done that in the most unscientific but effective way there is look at my body and feel my body, puffy, hyper emotional, and or sore nips-act; if not cruise on……

I’ve had my test hit 5,000 unintentionally with 750 a week, maybe your test is severely underdosed bc that’s not even half what I would expect. As far as estradiol I don’t know if that’s a big deal there’s several forms of estrogen and I don’t know how much AIs affect each I’ve always used as little ai as possible and done that in the most unscientific but effective way there is look at my body and feel my body, puffy, hyper emotional, and or sore nips-act; if not cruise on……
In fact I just remembered it was 2013 and I was taking Scrioxx T-450 3x per week and without consent my VA doc tan my test along with my regular labs bc how I looked, contest prep, it max Ed the machine she said at 8,000 something, so 1350 a week had me at 8x your blood level, brilliant doc she was all my other labs were normal cept hdl was low and she said I’d be dead in 6 months bc of my T level. But that’s the kind of docs you get at the VA 😂😂

well... how long have you been on test? 1 week. 10 weeks? you taking 250mgs per shot or 500mgs in 2mL? if you took your first shot 2 days ago then it might be ok... because its not fully in your system yet but if its been a few weeks then there is cause for concern.

well... how long have you been on test? 1 week. 10 weeks? you taking 250mgs per shot or 500mgs in 2mL? if you took your first shot 2 days ago then it might be ok... because its not fully in your system yet but if its been a few weeks then there is cause for concern.
5 weeks now. I was doing 240mg every 3 days. 240 x 2.5.

In fact I just remembered it was 2013 and I was taking Scrioxx T-450 3x per week and without consent my VA doc tan my test along with my regular labs bc how I looked, contest prep, it max Ed the machine she said at 8,000 something, so 1350 a week had me at 8x your blood level, brilliant doc she was all my other labs were normal cept hdl was low and she said I’d be dead in 6 months bc of my T level. But that’s the kind of docs you get at the VA 😂😂
lol, bro i just cant fuck with the VA, cant deal with that bureaucratic shit cake, i just use tricare and go to who i want, anyway to the OP i think your test is wayyyy under dosed, you got that number in/around your peak, on 110mg in a 7 day trough i average 700., when i was pinning 80mg twice a week i came in at 1215.

Test level is definitely low for the dose your taking. Depending on if your feeling any sides, I would at least to 1mg adex once or twice a week. You might get by with splitting a 1mg tab and taking half on like Monday and the other half Thursday

I'm prone to estrogen could explain why it's higher. Going to do adex again .5 eod. And caber .5 a week from here on out until I test again prob in month.

Going to just stick to the aas dose as I'm getting good results.

Question does primo register as test in bloodwork? What about tren? I tested the primo w the roidtest it came back legit sucks if a source would make 50mg/ml instead of labeled 100mg/ml.

I'm prone to estrogen could explain why it's higher. Going to do adex again .5 eod. And caber .5 a week from here on out until I test again prob in month.

Going to just stick to the aas dose as I'm getting good results.

Question does primo register as test in bloodwork? What about tren? I tested the primo w the roidtest it came back legit sucks if a source would make 50mg/ml instead of labeled 100mg/ml.

It's your testosterone that people are questioning. Can't really tell much about primo or tren from this though tren and 19nors can show up as E2 if you aren't running a "sensative" test. Oddly this is the cheapest hormone on the mix.

Some people here have really great responses on serum test vs dosages. Most boards TRT based boards I was above average and 200mg of test C or E per week put me at 1100 serum. Your serum test number is crazy low for your dosage hence people are questioning your test and gear. That's what's happening. We'd have no way of knowing if your tren or primo are bad/good.

Your test is fake. Share the source so everyone else doesnt use it.

T levels are sketchy as hell. Roidtest will at best only tell you if the oil contains a certain hormone, but not the concentration/purity/etc.

I was thinking if this was 100mg/ml prop then it would b close to 200 prop a week which might be more accurate not a test 400mg blend.

Sust begins raising blood test levels within hours, it’s faster than prop and second only to suspension that’s why the use of 4 esters is done super fast, medium, slow, very slow. It takes a few weeks to stabilize but real dusts kicks in straight away

It's supposed to be 100prop 150 enan 150 cyp. Source offered to send me test enan and I'll test again couple weeks after I get the enan

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member