advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just got my blood work back.. couple questions..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
just saw my gp this week and my test came back at 24... he said at 32 years old he cant rx me any test period and he doesnt even think an endo will at my age.. is 24 crazy low and does anyone have any suggestions?.. i see posts all the time of people my age on trt but down here in MS these docs are super strict with the controlled meds.. Biblebelt and all he said anyone under 45 is looked at with suspicion if they are on trt.. are there any options at this point?

here are the labs

**broken link removed**

Just to be clear is your total testosterone level 24 ng/dl and did he give you a reference range? Sorry I didn't see the pic at first. Your level is obviously low. Did he offer follow up labs later?

Last edited:
i should also add that im currently on paper so self medicating or anything else frowned upon by johnny law is not an option neither is going out of state to see a dr..

the ref range on the labs i posted is 241-827ng/dl and mine is 24ng/dl

Just to be clear is your total testosterone level 24 ng/dl and did he give you a reference range? Sorry I didn't see the pic at first. Your level is obviously low. Did he offer follow up labs later?

Ref range is shown on printout

basically just said at 32 in the state of MS im shit out of luck..

basically just said at 32 in the state of MS im shit out of luck..

I would ask him for a referral for an endo dr. That's assuming you need a referral in your state.

He's an idiot, get a referral to an Endo.

he said he could refer me but i would be looking at 400-500 bucks for the visit plus cost of specialized blood work and it would be no guarantee i would get put on trt.. are there any reputable places online where i go get a physical and blood work and they will take care of the rest?

Good lord man! I got on trt at 29 and know of several others much younger. This shouldn't be a problem at all, so get a referral. It is very unhealthy to have low t period, but at your age its worse. I'd see an endo and before starting trt, be sure that the cause is diagnosed first! There is always a reason. At your age, there is no telling what that might be. Good luck in finding help!

Man i live in MS and just had a friend get on hrt at 26 years old. I myself am on hrt but i'm old. I say find another dr.

Your doctor is an idiot. You obviously have something going on that should be investigated further by your doctor. If he is not willing to do it go see an Endo or another doc. It sounds like you don't have health insurance?

There are plenty of dr out there that are willing to help. Most of the time the dr that isn't willing to help is because he or she lacks knowledge in this area. Either see an endo or go dr shopping

i got insurance but the deduc is 2500.. so im on my own pretty much.. and dr shopping gets expensive as well.. especially if im shopping endos.. guess i will bite the bullet and see an endo and see how it goes.. i just know life sucks with a test level of 24!

just saw my gp this week and my test came back at 24... he said at 32 years old he cant rx me any test period and he doesnt even think an endo will at my age.. is 24 crazy low and does anyone have any suggestions?.. i see posts all the time of people my age on trt but down here in MS these docs are super strict with the controlled meds.. Biblebelt and all he said anyone under 45 is looked at with suspicion if they are on trt.. are there any options at this point?

here are the labs

**broken link removed**

I sent you a PM is an option.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting