over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just got my syntherol and have questions

worldpower

Banned
I noticed there is no rubber top, its a plastic one, so i poked through it and it left a small hole, will it stay sterile? is this the way it suppose to be? i did my injections on my bis as Big A instructed, at one point my bi had a minor twitch, is this ok?

Well obviously if there is no seal it will not stay sterile. Get a new cap. Here's me after my cyle! Just don't let any lumps for and it'll work great! Get some before and after shots.

Me After
ld-smile-closeup-small.jpg

What the hell? so after reading about syntherol, no one ever mentioned needing a new top, is my bottle done? or is everybody doing it this way?

I am pretty sure its fine, just don't unscrew the cap/ You use the plastic just the same as a rubber stopper. It has another layer underneath that seals it. I have synthelamin and its the same way.

worldpower said:
What the hell? so after reading about synthorol, no one ever mentioned needing a new top, is my bottle done? or is everybody doing it this way?
dont worry my brotha...synthetek would never low ball you like that! the cap is made of 2 layers...the outer hard plastic layer and an inner rubber stopper...it will stay sterile, do not unscrew the top. you're all good! have a little faith son!:D

The tops have 2 teflon layers. One harder, one soft and pliable. The soft pliable one is underneath. That one seals just like a normal rubber stopper does.
You don't need to replace the top.

PowerEddie02 said:
Well obviously if there is no seal it will not stay sterile. Get a new cap. Here's me after my cyle! Just don't let any lumps for and it'll work great! Get some before and after shots.

Me After
View attachment 12033
That photo is of you AFTER using Syntherol??!:confused:

dude, im sorry to say but you don't look like you have done enough eating, training, and cycling to be doing synthol. you look like a newbie. i am a firm believer (and i believe everyone else here would agree) That synthol is for experienced trainers (for a good 4-5years) have a good diet, have a good amount of muscle to work with in the frist place, and have cycled before plenty of times. synthol should be a last resourt. and im sorry to say you don't look like you have been workin out that long, or done many (if any cycles), and don't have a very good diet plan (seeing as how you don't have nearly enough size or, it looks, experience to be using synthol)

what were you there? like 170lbs? and already using synthol? maybe it's just me, but something seems messed up there...

something like that should be a last resort, not a first resort

Last edited:
PowerEddie02 said:

Me After
View attachment 12033

Seriously man. You need to focus on gaining muscle naturally before turning to any chem, including synthol.

Dude, what are you thinking? why would you even bother using? Not to flame or anything but lift some weight here and there before you even THINK about using.

worldpower said:
What the hell? so after reading about syntherol, no one ever mentioned needing a new top, is my bottle done? or is everybody doing it this way?
what the hell? so after reading about syntherol and ordering it, you arnt sure about what your doing? ya dont say.

POWEREDDIE02

nosmas said:
what the hell? so after reading about syntherol and ordering it, you arnt sure about what your doing? ya dont say.

just cause im asking questions,does not mean i dont know what im doing so what happened here is that POWEREDDIE02 got me all confused

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131