YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got out of gyno surgery this morning ...

tatteredxangelx

Registered
And the $3 I paid for my percocet cost me more than the surgery itself :) I'm so fucking happy. god bless blue cross/blue shield and a big public shoot out and thank you to my man roodogg for helping me set this up. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDDY!

Good luck with the recovery...Can I ask How you got insurance to pay for it???

good job, bro. Did they let you keep the breast glands? Only kidding, have a quick recovery :)

I told the doctor that they hurt and i had them since i was 15, and when i went to the doctor than, he said that they would go away and they never did. he asked if i took steroids or smoked pot and I said "NEVER!" so he said ok. And instead of calling it "gyno" i read at the surgery center, the nurse had it is as bilateral removal of breast mass.

well ... did you have lumps... i got puffy nipples id liketo ahve removed.. igot blue cross blue shield.. but no pain or lumps... just puffy... hmmmmmm thor wme some details i can say to my doc

That is soooo AWESOME for you bro!!! I appear to have a touch of it and I HOPE SOOOOOO Badly that I can get insurance to pay for it whenever I get a job that is Full-Time.

Let us know how it goes and pics of the results man!

RONJON

i really have had gyno since 15, it really does hurt, i have never smoked, never done steroids. I have been going to my doc for the last 2 years trying to convince him its not going away. Doc said "insurance won't cover it, take ibuprofen 3 times a day if it starts bothering you." ....any advice? :(

Go to a different doctor. Also maybe try telling them that breast cancer runs in your family that may help

congrats bro.. hope u have a speedy titty, i mean recovery :D

i really have had gyno since 15, it really does hurt, i have never smoked, never done steroids. I have been going to my doc for the last 2 years trying to convince him its not going away. Doc said "insurance won't cover it, take ibuprofen 3 times a day if it starts bothering you." ....any advice? :(

time for a new doc... nothing changes if NOTHING CHANGES.. good luck and hope u find the right doc

oh yeah, I also said both my grandma's died from breast cancer and that I Was very worried and would like it tested.

question

tattered or anyone else - how does your doctor work with your insurance company to figure out expenses?
example: doctor says you need it removed; insurance pays for it? or doctor says to deal with at and insurance doesn't pay for it?

one more thing

...how do you guys play it off like it might be cancerous? I had an ultra sound done and it isn't cancerous...wouldn't they do that with everyone else before performing a surgery?

I had ultrasound and a mammogram on a lump that hurt and was swollen. It was not cancerous and they did nothing for it. Didn't even give me any medication for it. Pretty much told to deal with it.

And the $3 I paid for my percocet cost me more than the surgery itself :) I'm so fucking happy. god bless blue cross/blue shield and a big public shoot out and thank you to my man roodogg for helping me set this up. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDDY!

I hope those percocet affect your marksmenship! Just rest up and dont slack on the ice. Glad to hear things went well. I cant stress take it easy enough because u will feel well enough to move around, but chill

tattered or anyone else - how does your doctor work with your insurance company to figure out expenses?
example: doctor says you need it removed; insurance pays for it? or doctor says to deal with at and insurance doesn't pay for it?

alot of surgeons will settle for whatever insurance pays. Find a General Surgeon who specializes in breasts Insurance does not want a bill from a Cosmetic Dr.

I read about the surgery a few yrs ago, but was wondering if there has been advances since.. Where did they make your incisions? And do you have a tube in there to drain fluid?

you are very lucky

I need to get mine done ... will have my first appointment pre-surgery in april

Get a good surgeon and don't be cheap. You can end up with divots where you had bumps. No big deal if you are fat but at low bodyfat you can end up looking fairly odd.

yea if anyone has some b4 and after pics that would be nice...i hear getting the surgery is LIFE CHANGING for some and your chest will look totally different and much much better...

RJ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity