over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got out of Hospital

Thanks everyone. I will be getting a second opinion. And most likely will asked to be referred to Stanford. Was this do to AAS ue? Meybe, most likely just aggregated an underlying condition. I was on Test/deca/t3/gh and was OK. Typical shortness of breath and fatigue I have had for a while. Now I add tren E a bout 3 weeks ago and things definitely got worse. Heart failure does run in my family as well as high cholesterol and hypertension. SO there is no way to say what caused this. I also played pretty hard with coke and alcohol in my teens. Though I have been completely sober from alcohol for 16 months, and coke for like 10 years. So again, most likely a combo of factors. I am 30 years old.

So hopefully with the meds I can get this turned around. Now I just don't know where this leaves me with training and AAS as that is a huge part of my life.

Very sorry to hear this. I certainly wish you all the best for a recovery and a long life. Peace bro.

Just a pray to the man above for you bro...And will keep you in my toughts and prayers! I really hope things take a turn for the better for you!!

Thanks everyone. I will be getting a second opinion. And most likely will asked to be referred to Stanford. Was this do to AAS ue? Meybe, most likely just aggregated an underlying condition. I was on Test/deca/t3/gh and was OK. Typical shortness of breath and fatigue I have had for a while. Now I add tren E a bout 3 weeks ago and things definitely got worse. Heart failure does run in my family as well as high cholesterol and hypertension. SO there is no way to say what caused this. I also played pretty hard with coke and alcohol in my teens. Though I have been completely sober from alcohol for 16 months, and coke for like 10 years. So again, most likely a combo of factors. I am 30 years old.

So hopefully with the meds I can get this turned around. Now I just don't know where this leaves me with training and AAS as that is a huge part of my life.
I don't think getting a second opinion on your condition is needed. That would be like asking a mechanic if you really have a flat tire...
However, a second opinion on possible treatments and therapies would be wise.
Diagnosis is straight forward, treatments can vary from Physician to Physician.
Your weight lifting days are over (at lest in the degree you have been lifting) that much I can assure you.
However there are 4 Classifications of Heart Failure:
CLASS 1)
Ordinary physical activity does not cause undue fatigue, dyspnea, palpitation

EXAMPLES:
Carry 11 kg up 8 steps
Carry objects weighing 36 kg
Shovel snow
Spade soil
Ski
Play squash, handball or basketball
Jog/walk 8 km/h

CLASS 2) Ordinary physical activity causes fatigue, dyspnea, palpitation, or angina

EXAMPLES:
Sexual intercourse without stopping
Garden
Roller skate
Walk 7 km/h on level ground

CLASS 3)Comfortable at rest; less than ordinary physical activity causes fatigue, dyspnea, palpitation, or angina

EXAMPLE:
Shower or dress without stopping
Strip and make bed
Clean windows
Play golf
Walk 4 km/h

CLASS4)Symptoms at rest; any physical activity increases discomfort.

Example: Cannot do any of the above activities.
From what you have said, it sounds you are in or around the 2nd classification.
As you have said heart failure can be genetic, or caused by excessive alcohol consumption, years of smoking, untreated hypertension, untreated elevated cholesterol to name a few.
Be honest and up front with your Cardiologist regarding your past drug usage and drinking and you may as well talk about your AAS usage so he will know just what exactly he is dealing with in regards to your past health issues. I would hope you stop taking AAS and worry only about ways to enhance your condition.
Just understand: Compliance with your Doctor's treatments,medications and therapies are very critical in surviving and prolonging your life.

Last edited:
Definitely get a second opinion. Was the initial diagnosis made by a cardiologist or your primary pyhsician? Best case scenario it is a viral induced cardiomyopathy and will take some time to clear up, best of luck.

Hello, I just got out of the hospital. A few nights ago I went to the ER with a feeling of not being able to breath. Turns out I have Congestive heart failure. I have an EF of 27%. which means my heart is running at about 27% of what it should be. I am 30 years old. I don't really have a prognosis. Just take my meds and hope things will turn around. Wish me luck.

Youre part of my club now. My last ef was 28% by muga scan and 22% done by echo cardiogram. I had a heart attack though, and it sounds like you have not. I hope you heal up and are able to improve heart function. I am only 39 yrs old myself. With and ef that low they are probably going to ask you to get a pacemaker/defibrillator like I have if your ef doesnt improve.
Dont fool around and not get one. I didnt have one and I almost died when I went into v fib and they had to shock me 2x to get my heart back into normal rhythm.

Dragon:

I have posted my experience with Congestive Heart Failure which was diagnosed two years and 8 months ago. You may find the threads with the search. I was as 15 on ef for four months. I slowly climbed to 45 to 50 in about r one year and now am 45-50 or so. I did not have heart damage as Maldorf did. It just was enlarged and very weak.

I do cardio (mild for 30 min) every day and lift weights 5 days a week. I just do things a bit differently.

The only thing I take other than doctor prescribed is ubiquinol, an active version of CoQ10. I began HRT more than a year after diagnosis. I went 9 months with zero weight lifting and my cardiologist stll frowns on it, but It has not effected my testing numbers.

Your doctor will be as active with your treatment as you are. You need to be involved, inquisitive, and ask questions. Let him know that you are very interested in recovery as well as maintenance.

Functionality and quality of life is not always directly related to your numbers. My doctor was shocked at my abilities when I was 15 on ef. Vito is obviously having a good life with a low number. After today, I'm telling my doctor do not give me the test results unless they are really differnet from before and there is something that can be done about it. I don't want the variations in the test to mentally depress my enjoyment of daily living.

BTW I go to the cardiologist this afternoon for a new echo and checkup. I will let you know.

With that its gonna be hard to rule out the culprit but from what i've heard CHF is primarly hereditary.

Dragon when was your last blood work? It seems like this kinda stuff just cant pop up one night. Im curious as to your last bloodwork exam and the results? Also were you feeling any symptoms the past few years. Something like this doesnt just happen out of the blue. Good luck to you.

Dragon when was your last blood work? It seems like this kinda stuff just cant pop up one night. Im curious as to your last bloodwork exam and the results? Also were you feeling any symptoms the past few years. Something like this doesnt just happen out of the blue. Good luck to you.

No it doesn't. And I get bloodwork done all the time. Here is a little bit of history. My pulse has been around 100 resting for about 10 years now. Always been high as far back as I can remember. Since my early 20's I have always complained of fatigue and general muscle and joint ace. I was diagnosed with hypermobilty syndrome and fibromyalgia at around 24. Major symptoms began about 17 months ago after I was in a nasty MC accident that put me in a wheel chair for 3 month. That was a struggle to recover from. SLowly since then, even though I began to heal and get into shape, any form of cardio was very difficult. I got winded very easily. Now through out all of this I continued to do a strenuous job and lift. By looking at me you would never be able to tell that even the slightest exertions began to fatigue me. My BP was always elevated, around 140-50 over 80-90's for a few years now.

Some time in this past summer my doc put me on a statin for cholestoral. It was 213 total, but ldl was only 24. That was much better than it has been. It had been as high as 260. I had bllod work done at least every 3 months for over 3 years now. About 2 weeks after being on the statin I thought I had a very bad flu and was very achy. I went to a doc in the box urgent care to get some meds. Well, the did a urine sample and found blood. Following blood work showed my CPK was over 2000u/L, ref rng was some thing like 20-130 or something. I went through a barrage of kidney and urinary tract tests. CT, cystoscopy, etc. All normal, except hematuria.Over the nex 2 months and almost daily blood work, my cpk went up to just over 7000. Now that statin(zocor) was discontinued that day with about a total of two weeks on. Eventually nothing came of it and it sort of slid under the rug. I then began to cycle again. Things were OK except for fatigue and shortness of breath. Then I began to wake up feeling like I could not breath and had bouts of nausea. Bare in mind, I had gone to my PCP for these symptoms at least 5 or 6 times over the past year. I even questioned his blood pressure cuff. He has a 100% manual one, and in his office it was always normal, yet high every where else. he said to trust his. Even when my wife and I went in together telling him I would gasp for air while sleeeping, he only recommended a sleep study with a mandatory cpap and pretty much concluded I had sleep apnea. The only results I heard about from the study was I scored a 6 out of 10 for apnea and he recommenced I get a cpap machine. The next week is when I went to the hospital, dec 23.

Now I can tell you that a few weeks before things started escalating I started tren enath. Then things got bad real quick with the breathing. Now I am where I am at. And it seems like i am stuck. I get tired just getting out of bed with difficulty breathing performing the slightest tasks. I see the cardiologist again on Wednesday. This whole thing friggen sucks!

Sorry to write a book.

hmmmmm sounds like you have had a lot that contributed to this but I wonder what significant role your sleep apnea has played. Did you wear the cpap or just let it go?

hmmmmm sounds like you have had a lot that contributed to this but I wonder what significant role your sleep apnea has played. Did you wear the cpap or just let it go?

I don't think I ever had sleep apnea. I just think that the pulmonary edema was what was causing the breathing problems in my sleep.

I agree with pekker you can still work out just have to do it differently.

I saw my doctor explained my situation about the joy I get from lifting and he is fine with it. Yes weight lifting does stress the heart but so does a lot of other things. He told me he understands.

Any rec drugs or steroids or growth hormones or whatever those things are might have to stop. But the gym shouldn't have too. If you lift super heavy then you will have to lighten the load. My bench stops at 200, and squats 285. Yes I know I could do more but thats enough.

Its something you enjoy doing so you do it carefully.

There is a treatment that has done wonders for me.

It's a special pacemaker called bi-ventricular. You might ask the doctor about that.

With heart failure and all the thick hypertrophied muscle on the ventricles from the disease the pumping ability slows down.

This device delivers electrical energy to both ventricles at the same time causing them to contract simultaneously thus delivering a better pump.

It has totally saved me, got me off the transplant list and right now I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever even with an EF of 15.

However I do realize that I still have the problem and one day it may act up again.

Vito

Thanks vito! How was the surgery for that? And how long are those things good for? I know I might not even need it, but I am still curious, Hope for the best, plan for the worst has always been my philosophy,

Sorry to hear that bro, but I am glad that some of our brothers gere have faced the same challenges and they still going strong, which is encouraging. Just keep up the positive attitude. It sounds like you have faced plenty of adversity in your young life and have come on top. Bro rely on God to see you through this ordeal and with the help of your family and friends you will end up on top again. You will be in our prayers, God bless you. The Minister. Mark 11:23,24.

one, albeit small upside to the fibromyalgia diagnosis, is that GHB is a treatment for fibromyalgia.

did you stop the pramipexole? because doing so would cause a resurgence of your fibromyalgia sides. pramipexole is actually one of the most effective treatments for fibromyalgia.

having fibromyalgia almost always means prolactin issues, usually both receptor and plasma issues but can be "either or" as well.

there are definitive links between several forms of congestive heart failure and elevation in prolactin. (side note- fenfluramine elevates prolactin).

that Tren Enan worsened your condition significantly does increase likelyhood that prolactin was a factor. its a widespread and highly active as well as mighty whorish ligand, prolactin is really the devil...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws