YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got out of the hospital with a major blood clot in the leg.

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For all you guys who think they can self administer thierselves or ask for Doctor's advice here. Think again!! I thought I had a spider bite on my leg for the last month, turn out to be a blood clot from my upper thigh to the bottom calf. I am actually lucky too be talking at this point.

Yea, I am one of those guys who waits until the last moment to go to the Doctor. I have thank God, for letting me survive this and learned a valuable lesson from it. Go to the Doctor when something doesn't look right!!
No one on here can give you Doctor's advice, so when you have a serious problem arrive, don't ask a public forum for advice on something that could effect your life.

Too all those who will ask, I am fine, after 4 days of Heparin drip, I just have to take blood thinners for a while and monitor blood work. I was one of the lucky ones.

:eek:that is scary right there. glad all is well now. so did the doc say what the cause was? I assume you are not on any trt or other compounds at the moment, correct? What did the doc say about training?

Wow,glad your doing ok and you are absolutely right, many others are not so fortunate...

:eek:that is scary right there. glad all is well now. so did the doc say what the cause was? I assume you are not on any trt or other compounds at the moment, correct? What did the doc say about training?

To answer your question: Doctor said it was OK to train. I don't train heavy anyways, but stricter form. Test really didn't contribute, IMO. I haven't taken over 500mg in about 3 months. The Doctor told me it is genetic (runs in the family). As long as I take the coumadin and get blood work, I will be OK.

glad to hear you are ok. What exactly do you look for with a clot? is it a lump, etc? this problem seems to claim lots of lives so please give some details if you don't mind.

Wow, that is crazy. Thank God you're all right. That must have been pretty scary to find out it was a blood clot. Did the doctor mention a theory of why it may have happened in the first place?

hey pesty, im glad you caught the clot early enough. stay healthy bro. i need you around for when i have diet questions..........lol:)

WoW that is scary stuff :eek:. Glad you're still with us Pesty

Holy shit Pesty glad you are ok bro.

Last edited:
glad to hear you are ok. What exactly do you look for with a clot? is it a lump, etc? this problem seems to claim lots of lives so please give some details if you don't mind.

Basically my leg, mostly calf/ankle was swelling up. My leg was getting discolored and I was getting poor circulation to my feet. Something you diffently will notice.

Damn, Pesty! Thank god youre okay!

I hope EVERYONE is taking their health seriously. If not for yourself, then for the people who love you.

glad you're okay

Glad to hear you are doing better Greg.

Glad you are ok........I GUARANTEE, Test contributed.......please check into it further.

I know maldorf has a thread on that. I think he takes blood thinners and takes test, but no more then 120mg per week.

man that scared me!

PESTY! bro sooooooooooooo glad you are allright.

PHIL (and anyone experienced) do you think test was involved or could have been due to high blood pressure? or are there other factors?

-JS

Holy cow Greg. I am glad you are OK! Hearing stuff like this is scary for me too. Were you taking a daily aspirin before this happened?

Holy cow Greg. I am glad you are OK! Hearing stuff like this is scary for me too. Were you taking a daily aspirin before this happened?

No, but that would have helped.

Wow glad to hear you are ok....its crazy how many different genetic diseases there are out there and that we usually find out about them when its too late.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131