over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got outta jail -- wait till you read this BULLSHIT

I'm still trying to get the cops to pay for a door at my house for some shit that I wasn't even involved in. They broke it down looking for my cousin, because his girl friend said that he lived with me. Which is bullshit cause he and his firl lived together, he just came over to use my garage and tools. She was just trying to fuck with him and me for giving him a place to excape her crazy ass. They came to my house to serve a warrant and no one was there so the broke in. They tried the front door but couldn't get in. Solid oakdoor with a home made steal center piece for trim. No one is kicking that open! So they broke the cheap ass kitchen door and said that they don't have to fix it because it was under the warrant to enter the dwelling under any means necessary. Again bullshit.
But My issue is maninly traffic tickets, like no license. But it kind of snowballed on me as it's in a serious of 3 different towns. I was just waiting till I made some extra loot so I could pay it all off. I got picked up by a state trooper in my home town for a seatbelt ticket that turned into alot more, which I knew was coming. But the cop that got me could have been more of a problem. As he had a grudge against me some time back because his woman had a crush on me. Once I was in the car he tried to be real cool and talk to me about juice and all kinds of things like that. Kind of FUCKED up with our history and all the accusations that he and his buddies would through around. I don't think I'm even going to try and pay these tickets. I'll just do my time as I need my extra cash for the family bills and xmas!
The day I went in they just let 40 people out that morning. I went in at 2 and by 4:30 28 were already back in. People with out violent crimes are being let out after only 1/4 of there time due to extreme over population. Chance are I'd do less that 15 days. which ain't shit, but now that I'm back working out and things are going good, I almost don't want to loose any time in the gym.
AGAIN ALL ABOUT SOME BULLSHIT!

hey Ivan

hey Ivan, first question, what state do you live in? unfortunately every state does have its own laws. that being said every state does have to comply with federal law i.e. the u.s. constitution and the bill of rights. now what this means for you is based only on your version of events I see several problems or federal violations that the police commited.

#1) illegal search and seizure. they entered without a warrant. now they may have had or will say that they had "exigent circumstances" what that means is they had a vialble reason for the "warrantless" search....fear of bodily injury to a person.......your girlfriend. but that needs to be based on Probable cause not just a hunch.

#2) Unreasonable use of force. guns with lazers, handcuffs, threats of tazering and macing. these are intimidation tactics. failing to identify themselves.......the black BDU uniform. all factors that would lead a reasonable person to be in fear for their lives.

I could go on and on with legal ease........but to the point , yes you have a reason to file suit. at the very least talk to an attorney. this will guide you better. but trust me just the threat of a suit of this nature,,,,,charges will be dropped. but remember I dont know you or your lifestyle it these cops are as bad as they sound then do you really want them "watching" you. I know that sounds bad but its a reality of our lifestyle. personally I would like to get one of those shitheads in a dark alley alone no badge or gun just for five minutes, then see how tuff they are. good luck in whatever you decide to do. keep us posted.

peace and take care, pumpit

Pumpit

Yeah you are right man....

I live in Idaho....

Yep.

This whole matter is some major bs --- I am almost 100% certain the prosecutor will drop this, but I am still gonna raise hell with IA. Like you said --- the intimidation, threats, all that jazz, totally uncalled for.

If this was ok to do -- hell cops would be busting in doors wherever they want. Funny thing when we were yelling through the door, I said go get a warrant, and he said : " ok we will" then 5 seconds later, they kick the door again...

Re: hey Ivan

pumpit said:
#1) illegal search and seizure. they entered without a warrant. now they may have had or will say that they had "exigent circumstances" what that means is they had a vialble reason for the "warrantless" search....fear of bodily injury to a person.......your girlfriend. but that needs to be based on Probable cause not just a hunch.

I don't see how that would apply at all. Now if they would have found a bottle of test when they came in and arrested him for that, then okay I see how it would work. But they were not there searching the apartment without a warrant, they were there because someone called them with a domestic violence claim so I'm pretty sure they can waltz right in.

Let me guess...most of the cops were probably about 5' 7", 140 lbs??? With Napolean complexes??

Little men with big power = over reaction, brutality, bad arrest. AND usually in a small town or jurisdiction will try to make something out of nothing so they can get their arrest stat.(another notch in the belt in the ladder of promotion...sort of speak)!

what cities you guys leave in anyhow ???

sounds like the cops know you ??? did your girl leave you yet ???? something does not sound right. can't wait for me to begin my term on the police advisory board. ???? whats up with your neighbor makin trouble for you ?? can't you all be friends lol

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. I hope it works out for you.

GRRRR!!!!!

I'm far to pissed to post a rational post!!!
I'll come back!!!!

GRRRR!!!!!

Whoa. I didn't even realize that all went down right next door. I may not have been home... didn't get back until somewhat late that night. My sister just told me that the cops showed up and all that and I was gonna go knock on your today... see what was up.

What time did that all go down? I think I started back to town around 1:30 or 2:00 (I think). I didn't see anything odd when I got back. Crazy.

You have any idea why the cops showed up in the first place? I don't know the relationship between you and the people above you... but they usually keep to themselves don't they? I wouldn't put it past the guys that live above me though... little pricks. I can't stand those fuckers. I'll bet they called the cops just to cause trouble.

Those little bastards

Tadger said:
Whoa. I didn't even realize that all went down right next door. I may not have been home... didn't get back until somewhat late that night. My sister just told me that the cops showed up and all that and I was gonna go knock on your today... see what was up.

What time did that all go down? I think I started back to town around 1:30 or 2:00 (I think). I didn't see anything odd when I got back. Crazy.

You have any idea why the cops showed up in the first place? I don't know the relationship between you and the people above you... but they usually keep to themselves don't they? I wouldn't put it past the guys that live above me though... little pricks. I can't stand those fuckers. I'll bet they called the cops just to cause trouble.

Yeah I am not sure, I hate those people above you too, in fact I even chased one of them not too long ago after he gave me the bird. LOL.

I will talk to you more later today!

FOLLOW UP

Well today in court something magical and rare happened to me...

My bond was exxonerated, meaning I get all the bond money back from the bondsman...I asked the clerk why this happened and she said it was quite rare and usually means there was some mistakes made in my charges --- AKA they knew they fucked up.

So that is some good news...Pre-trial Dec. 9th -- will keep you posted.

Hey, that's good to hear buddy. I'll come track ya down tonight. Fuckin crazy man. lol.

Re: FOLLOW UP

Ivan said:
Well today in court something magical and rare happened to me...

My bond was exxonerated, meaning I get all the bond money back from the bondsman...I asked the clerk why this happened and she said it was quite rare and usually means there was some mistakes made in my charges --- AKA they knew they fucked up.

So that is some good news...Pre-trial Dec. 9th -- will keep you posted.
That's great news... You still need to make a complaint on those cops. A lot of people think that cops can pretty much do whatever they want and not have to deal with the consequences. Trust me they can't... If their Internal Affairs unit doesn't persue it there's always the media to turn to. Ever since Rodney King, the media has been starving for topics that expose illegal or inappropriate behavior of police officers.

Fuck them really good, atleast someone will get something good out of it. They just raped me between these fucking tickets and the IMPOUND fee. IT's complete bullshit. PLus there trying to say that there going to keep an eye on me cause they think that I'm up[ to no good and it's just a matter of time. Little do they know that I do nothing wrong any more and am actually woriking on pulling things together. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws