over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got outta jail -- wait till you read this BULLSHIT

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well just what I needed tonight, another misdemeanor....Listen to this horseshit....

So me and my girl are playing vids, (we get a little loud at times but NOTHING compared to my neighbors who play their music at all hours and loudly.) and we are getting a little vocal and loud (we play halo against each other and get into it --- she is a HELLUVA halo player, prolly beat most of you guys -- 'cept steak, even then it is a good match) and then we finish up.

I start to do dishes and the dishwasher came off the tracks so I was trying to fix the fucking thing while it was fully loaded, and it was clanging around and making some good noise. Well fixed it, and got it running....

Then my Nikki tells me she is gonna take a shower --- I tell her ok I will join her in a second.... We go in the bathroom and she is already in the shower. I get undressed, just get in when I hear this banging, REAL LOUD banging....I figured it was the upstairs neighbors fuckin around so I ignore it. Then Nikki hears it, and then I hear someone banging on my sliding glass door and front door at the same time, ringing my doorbell faster than I can punch my clown, so I get dressed and go to the door. I could not see in my eye peeper and I assumed it might be cops.... So I quickly hid any gear I had around, and opened the door....

RIGHT IN MY FACE were two cops with guns pointed at my chest w/laser sight on my chest. They never said police, they were all dressed in black and they said my name, NOT police, just Ivan. Well I don't like shit like that so I slammed the door on them, and the pig tried to get his leg in the door, and I slammed that too lol... I locked it, and then the yelling match began.... I asked them what the hell they wanted, and they just kept saying "open the door now!!!" I said this is bullshit and go get a fucking warrant, cuz I am not letting you in....They said they would, but oh well, they did not mean it because they started to kick my door down....
I started swearing profusely at them through the door, as I held it from breaking....

I left the door and went back to my girl to tell her the pigs were freaking the fuck out and to stay calm and follow my lead... Well the pigs are such pathetic pussies it took them prolly 10 tries to finally kick in my door (which would have took any one of us meatheads one try) ;) and then they started yelling like nuts and wanting to see my hands etc.... I was holding my girl as they came into our room with laser sights pointed at my chest and screaming for me to come out to the living room and to get on my stomach or they would tase me and mace me. They handcuffed me. I kept asking them what the fuck they were doing, and why were they here.....they did not answer.....One of them went back to our room and asked nikki if she was ok....She was stunned and said everything was cool, then he tried (get this HORSESHIT) to convince her she had a black eye. then she went in the bathroom and washed off her mascara that was coming off from being in the shower....he rudely ordered my girl to get dressed (remember she was in a towel.) and started drilling her with questions about our "fight" <------- well they quickly learned that we were in fact not fighting at all....At this point fellas I was LIVID, I mean I was ENRAGED.....I called them so many names and was just PISSED. (You guys woulda loved it, I called them so many names that belittled them, physically and intellectually.) <---- far as I am concerned I had every right to be pissed.

The whole time they keep telling me they are gonna tazer me and mace me simultaneously if I do not calm down, and that I have no reason to be angry....ya...right....

So then they try and be nice.... They start asking me all about fighting etc etc, just being my best friend; and the whole time I am asking them to take off the fucking cuffs, but I think I had those pussies terrified. I asked them what they were waiting for, then they asked Nikki to leave, because they thought I was too furious, (the dipshits could not realize that it was THEM that were the problem...not me, not nikki, FUCKING THEM..) So Nikki leaves (not wanting to) and then two more cops show up....Then I ask if they will now please take off the cuffs...then the faggots say: " Well I am taking you in Ivan... Yep you obstructed justice by slamming the door on us, not cooperating...." "WHAT???!?!?!" I exclaimed, "are you fucking kidding me?!!!" Well they kick in my door, point guns at me like I am a terrorist, track mud all over our apartment that we just got done cleaning real nice, ordered my gf around like she was some kind of servant, and repeatedly threatened to tazer and mace me if I moved at all....I should look around to see if there is any piss where they were standing they were so fucking pathetic.

And THEN THEY ARREST ME??? WOW...

So I bonded out, several hundred I will never again... And am now home...

Cleaning....in utter amazement and disbeleif. I am really worked up about this fellas....I have to go to court now on Monday and of course I am pleading not guilty...Can I sue for shit like this???

Last edited:
THIS REALLY F*CKS BRO!!! :mad:

xcel

You would not belive how angry I got by reading that. First of all, I thought it was some thing like a bachelor party thingy or some. But I dont think your buds would have put you in for a night. You must get an explonation for this when in court, or maybe you have allredy? Any way. That realy suck. I know for sure, I would have been soooo pissed!

That's just a load of fucking bullshit man. Even though all that shit went down, the sad thing is you probably have no legal recourse. They will find a way to drum up something that will make it seem as if they were in the right. All they have to say is that someone called and reported you beating on your girl (which sounds like what happened, maybe your neighbors??) and the court will say they had every right, bla bla bla.

Me and a friend were at a store where his sister worked once,a nd he jokingly went up to her and yelled 'go home and cook my dinner!" and clapped his hands together like he slapped her. Well, this happened outside and there were some of our town's finest eating at Mc Donald's and saw it and assumed he actually hit her, even though they were laughing and joking afterwards. So we gon inside, and are in therre for maybe a minute, when 3 cops come in and slam his ass to the ground. He asks what the fuck is going on, and they tell him he is going to jail for hitting that girl. We tried to explain it was his sister, and it was a joke and he didn't actually hi ther, bu they didn't give a shit. Took him outside with cuffs and started throwing him around, slamming him into the police car hood. They then took him to jail. When they found out he was only 15, they almost pissed themselves because they already had him in a jumpsuit sitting in a cell, they still wouldn't admit they were wrong, and ticketed him for disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. He tried to fight it and lost.

WTF?? What was the charge. I mean why were they orginally there?
Doesn't make sense. If they didn't say ploice or show some kind of badge they could have been there to rob you all you know. WTF? I want to hear how this plays out.

I hear you bro..I live in a building at school and everybody can hear everything..Me and my girl fight just like everybody else does but since I am a big guy they make it out to be something it is not and never will be..My girls dad is a state trooper and I would never lay a finger on here because he would kill me..and I mean that...

So now everytime we make noise or are laughing and having fun are rolling around the cops show up at my complex asking all these questions...It is all becuase people stereotype us all to be monsters...

did they mirandize you first off? Also if they were not uniformed cops who in their right mind would let them in? I think you will get out of your charges easily but a countersuit i am not sure about.

All I gotta say is...

...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO!!??

RY

Ivan, it's time to move out of that town and on to one where no one knows you....

SB

Sandblaster said:
Ivan, it's time to move out of that town and on to one where no one knows you....

SB

I would have to agree here...

I know and you know the cops in that town...they are pathetic, and they have nothing else to do but harrass people that have been in trouble before, and the last time you were in trouble in that town was HIGH SCHOOL...give me a fucking break I cannot believe they did this...

HALO is kick ass...I have been playing quit a bit and beating the shit out of the fellas on the INternet. WE need to get a weekend HALO thing going LET ME KNOW and I will come down just for that.

SHIT I wish I was there, I would go to court with you...these cops are freaking TARDS...that is DANIEL'S wording :D

Thats some messed up shit there, bro..pisses me off just reading that crap. Hope it all works out for you...I cant believe this stuff is happening..WTF is our country coming to? :confused: :mad:

-slide

damn. thats rediculous

i'm no law expert but i would think you should have a case against them. not explaining who they are. just opening the door with 2 dudes in black pointing guns at you.

the entire thing seems so unprofessional. They broke your door down with no warrant?

That's just fucked up, by the sounds of things they made so many little but VERY important mistakes, such as not identifying themselves as police from the start that IMO you won't have a thing to worry about. As far as a law suit against them.......they all stick together tighter than wet shit on cloth and will as wolverine said "find a way to drum up something that will make it seem as if they were in the right. All they have to say is that someone called and reported you beating on your girl (which sounds like what happened, maybe your neighbors??) and the court will say they had every right, bla bla bla."

Keep us posted on what happens bro.

Best of luck,

Pittbull

Sandblaster said:

SB
ya that is a good idea

This board is crazy. I actually spent all of last friday locked up for some stupid shit. The part that pissed me off was they wouldn't let me out. I got taken to the campus station were they do the booking for that side of town then took me out to county. I called my roomate and he beat me to county with the bond and they made me sit there for serveral hours until it was easy for them. They tried to say that it was due to paper work not being ready. All the paper work was done at the campus station. Complete bullshit. They do everything that they can do to fuck you. That's why when I fuck up I fuck up big and really make them work for it! There just a bunch of pricks. My lawyer almost has the whole situation completely resolved.

That is pretty fucked up. Whenever there is a call for domestic violence the cops go nuts. My brother pushed his gf into a chair and spent 3 days in county for it. He's also on 1yr probation and has to take court ordered anger management classes for 52wks. All he wanted was for her to pack her shit and leave. She was in his face and he pushed her enough to get her away from him. Cops roughed him up even tho he never made a move toward them.

PB

My roomates older brother has a domestic charge against him. His 17yr old daughter lipped off and he smacked her. He got one night in jail, 1yr probabtion, a huge fine, 12 weeks of anger management classes and something else. All in all it's a bunch of bullshit.

Unbelieveable...:mad:
Someone suggested that you move with which, I have to disagree. I know this country is turning into a police state but we have to draw the line at some point.
The cops in your town seem to have a hard on for you but you need to plead not guilty. Your attorney can request a copy of the call that was made by whomever it was that got the cops sent to your place. That's public record. They didn't identify themselves and they weren't wearing uniforms.
You need to fuck with them just like they fucked with you. But, do it within the law. I don't know how big of a police dept your town has but I'm sure they have an Internal Affairs division. Get their names and file a complaint on them. In most large depts a complaint gets investigated no matter how trivial the complaint might be. Even if they find the complaint to be unfounded it stays in the officers personal file for the rest of their careers. If the dept finds the complaint to be a valid one then those cops can get suspended or receive a letter of reprimand which could hurt their chances of getting promoted, There's nothing that a cop hates more than being investigated.
Believe me bro there are ways for you to fuck them twice as hard as they fucked you...;)

Thanks fellas

Well they WERE in uniform --- see they always wear blues, but for some reason they wore these jet black unis, which I did not recognize....Bottom line is as police you do not go to someones door based on shallow evidence from a complaint with guns drawn, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? OUt the fucking window. I talked to a reported today and they are going to investigate and hopefully do a story...OH ya! And I am going to look into internal affairs PRONTO. Kane, I hear you on not moving, but in all reality I really need to.

Steak --- None of the cops I recognized --- 'cept Kuska (and he is a newby idiot)

AND THE BOTTOM LINE: We were NOT even fighting for the love of god, so their moronic ignorance had to find something wrong. They basically are the reason I went to jail, I know my god damn rights and they were violated. Cannot kick a guys door down without a warrant and use the excuse "we were looking out for the welfare of the occupants in the apt.." WELL WHAT ABOUT ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS???!!!

I guess it is ok to assume that I am a wife-beater, so they can be cowboys and do whatever they please....Well they are going to get it for this, that I guarantee.... Hopefully the paper will do a good story, and then IA will give 'em some stress. Fuckers.

They did pay for my door however.

Steak -- we should play soon -- little outta practice, last night was like 1st time in months!

I think I will play it even louder than last night -- and if my idiot neighbor wants to play the call the cops game, when his ass is blairing music all the time (the worst kind too) well hell, guess I should start calling the cops too for noise. Idiot. Next time I see his ass I should ask him to give me my bail money, or take it out of his ass....

Unreal aren't they?

Armageddon said:
My roomates older brother has a domestic charge against him. His 17yr old daughter lipped off and he smacked her. He got one night in jail, 1yr probabtion, a huge fine, 12 weeks of anger management classes and something else. All in all it's a bunch of bullshit.

When are they gonna wake the fuck up?! (cops) I mean that other story about the sister is just sickening. And man oh man do I EVER hear you on those assholes purposely making you miserable by being lazy and overall plain fucking stupid for delaying your paper work. Dipshits. So why did ya get locked up?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity