advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got the Sleep Tracker!! anybody else got one?

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
well i just got it so ill have to give more of a review later but so far i have noticed that it is able to see your more awake moments during the night and it can tell you your average amount of time in between deep sleep which mine last night was aprrox 45 min whith like 6 more awake moments which i guess is avergae, so soon it will start to wake me up better at these more awake moment with in the given window, my thing was always hard to get up in the morning and always wanting to sleep in, so i was looking for a solution to help me get out of bed at a better time , anybody else got one how do feel about it?

Never heard of it before now.

Keep us posted I'm very interested in your results!

well i just got it so ill have to give more of a review later but so far i have noticed that it is able to see your more awake moments during the night and it can tell you your average amount of time in between deep sleep which mine last night was aprrox 45 min whith like 6 more awake moments which i guess is avergae, so soon it will start to wake me up better at these more awake moment with in the given window, my thing was always hard to get up in the morning and always wanting to sleep in, so i was looking for a solution to help me get out of bed at a better time , anybody else got one how do feel about it?

Please keep us updated! i have been looking to get one for months but never heard first hand how well it works? lol could ya log this? :D

Im also interested if it makes a difference as i always want to sleep in. would love to wake up at better times. please keep updated on what u think

I dont get it

Please post up daily results if possible. I dont get how this watch will have any effect on your sleep. I see it can track sleep patterns and such. How can it solve what your sleep issues are? It would be work $1000s of dollars if it could keep me asleep for just 6 hrs straight. I can crash hard and be awake in 45 minutes. Back asleep for an hour and HELLO awake. Thats my pattern. The watch will have fun tracking me. So, come morning time it is going to know ok the wearer is coming out of deep sleep lets sound the alarm? In my case that might be and hour after I should have gotten up or an hour before.
Let us know how you do with this product.
k

How does it figure out when you wake? Measuring heart beats?

Subscribed.

I'm the hardest person to get up in the morning and if this thing works well for you I'd definitely consider buying one.

Please keep up updated whenever you can, hopefully weekly for a month.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131