over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just hit a car that pulled in front of me to cross me. back is now stiff =[

1-800-Law-1010 Martin Hardin and Mazotti. The heavy hitters. Not sure what part of NY your in but these guys cover several states on the east coast and our well know. Even though NY has the no fault law her insurance company will still have to pay if it was her actions that caused it. Police report should state that. There is absolutely no reason why an attorney wouldn't take this case. It will cost you nothing unless you win. Another thing you say you have no health insurance and a $7000 hospital bill but you don't want to put a claim in on your car insurance. Which is cheaper? Ruining your credit because you can't afford a medical bill or paying slightly higher rates for the next 3 years which you could further reduce by taking that driving course. 15% off and do it on your phone. You could also shop around for new insurance companies who are generally eager to beat the next guys price. You need to look at what's going to hurt you less and deal with it. Some people have had it way worse. My cousin was hit by a drunk driver on the wrong side of the road trying to commit suicide. He no money, no insurance and the van wasn't even registered. She nearly died and was stuck with the bills because there wasnt anyone to sue. 8 years later while mildly disabled she is living a pretty good life. The situation sucks but you need to get on your game and start demanding things from these companies. Personal injury lawyer is your best bet right now. Like I said won't cost you a thing so why not? Good luck with your situation and maybe look into some health insurance. Hopefully with a new health insurance policy next year it will be cheaper for everyone when it becomes an open market.

This is great advice, and he is from near you. So he knows more about local laws and gave you a great local persoanl injury attorney. These type of lawyers are great when you need them. They're like rabid dogs when they go after insurance companies. More than likely you will end up with your bills paid, and then some.

Thank u Giants 83. Appreciated bro.! Giving them a call tomorrow

Was she an uninsured driver?

Sounds like she was uninsured. If she had insurance her company should have contacted you or you would have at least been provide the information to contact them. When my wife was hit by an uninsured motorist the police told us he had no insurance and then our insurance company went after him for money. Both our insurance company and the police asked us if we wanted to press charges and sue for money in court and we told them "no" because we knew it wouldn't be worth the time or trouble because the guy was a drunk dead beat and probably unemployed.

Sure enough, about 10 months later we got a letter in the mail from our insurance telling us they could not recover a single cent from that asshole. So glad we didn't waste our time with him. Since we had our insurance cover the total loss of our car we had to pay the $500 deductible and that was it. Our insurance did NOT raise our rates either since my wife was not cited for the accident, the man who hit her was cited. You probably should have gone to your insurance right away if she was the one cited. Hopefully you wont run into any trouble with your insurance. Your insurance will cover the hospital bill if she was uninsured. You are covered for that.

The first thing you need to do is contact the police station that handled the accident and get a copy of the accident report. You should have gotten one in the mail, we did. Didn't the police come to the scene of the accident? One thing that was disturbing was how the police report gives the full name, address, and some other data about each person involved. The guy that hit my wife was pretty sketchy and I didn't like him knowing where we lived.

In NYS car insurance is mandatory or it's a heavy daily fine from DMV.

In NYS car insurance is mandatory or it's a heavy daily fine from DMV.

Same as in most states. Thing is, "you cant get blood out of a turnip". So many fools driving around without insurance and when you don't have the money to pay the fines, who gives a damn. They cant ever garnish their wages if they don't work. Many just don't give a damn. The guy that hit my wife was drunk and due in court for another drunk driving conviction. He was also driving on a suspended license and driving his girlfriend's car with a stolen license plate. The dude was booked and released the very same day of the accident AFTER the cops caught him FLEEING the scene of the accident. Folks, this is the reality of the US that we live in today. The cop, whom just happened to be present and personally witness that piece of shit hit my wife, told me all of this over his personal cell phone. The cop was really nice and gave my wife his personal cell phone number. I cant say enough about how great the police are in our area. I have tremendous respect for the police, and their hands are really tied when it comes to these sorts of events. That guy was let go not because the police wanted to, but because the higher ups said so. I think jail over crowding and lack of funds are to blame.

Same as in most states. Thing is, "you cant get blood out of a turnip". So many fools driving around without insurance and when you don't have the money to pay the fines, who gives a damn. They cant ever garnish their wages if they don't work. Many just don't give a damn. The guy that hit my wife was drunk and due in court for another drunk driving conviction. He was also driving on a suspended license and driving his girlfriend's car with a stolen license plate. The dude was booked and released the very same day of the accident AFTER the cops caught him FLEEING the scene of the accident. Folks, this is the reality of the US that we live in today. The cop, whom just happened to be present and personally witness that piece of shit hit my wife, told me all of this over his personal cell phone. The cop was really nice and gave my wife his personal cell phone number. I cant say enough about how great the police are in our area. I have tremendous respect for the police, and their hands are really tied when it comes to these sorts of events. That guy was let go not because the police wanted to, but because the higher ups said so. I think jail over crowding and lack of funds are to blame.

I'm sorry to hear what your wife went through. Unfortunately you are right. If someone has no problem breaking the law then what's insurance to them. Hopefully this isn't the case in this guys situation and she has it but bottom line he needs an attorney. It does amaze me to read a headline that says man arrested for 6th DWI in 2 years. Like WTF!! Does someone need to die first? Unfortunately not much can be done to stop someone who decides to get behind the wheel when they are hammered and has no license or insurance.

I'm sorry to hear what your wife went through. Unfortunately you are right. If someone has no problem breaking the law then what's insurance to them. Hopefully this isn't the case in this guys situation and she has it but bottom line he needs an attorney. It does amaze me to read a headline that says man arrested for 6th DWI in 2 years. Like WTF!! Does someone need to die first? Unfortunately not much can be done to stop someone who decides to get behind the wheel when they are hammered and has no license or insurance.

I agree. The officer told me they booked and released the guy same day and he did a hit and run when he fled the scene in the car. The man also had 3 other DUIs on his record and was driving without a license with no insurance. I guess he would have had to kill my wife in order to be jailed. Oh, had the registration on his car had expired, he was using stolen plates.

I deal with auto accidents in CA specifically and i would say in the LA region a good 25% of drivers have no ins.....atleast.

I deal with auto accidents in CA specifically and i would say in the LA region a good 25% of drivers have no ins.....atleast.

Heck, there are a small number driving without a license too. Some really irresponsible people out there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws