YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just made the mistake of trying primo ace injectable again.

SlickNYC

Registered
This stuff is without a doubt the most painful and uncomfortable product I’ve ever injected in my life. I took 1/2cc of primo ace/ test ace blend of 50mg ea which would be just 25mg of primo ace. 5/8 pin in my upper thigh. For in very smoothly and absolutely zero pain for nearly 24 hours. So I took 2 more shots of 1/2cc over the next 36 hours because ultimate goal was to get 50mg per day of each. All I can say now is it’s 2 days after first shot and I feel like I got hit my a truck. Both legs are in tremendous pain but there is no knot. Fever, chills, bodyaches, headache. My stupid ads is gonna try to push through this to see if my body adjusts. Might cut with 1/2cc of EQ as I read that someone did that and the pain subsided but flu didn’t. Idk

Upper quads were a killer for me especially the one side. I never understood why my right leg would kill 2x as much as my left. But shoulders and ass cheek I was usually fine.

Ya fuck primo ace. Ran it one time and it was agony. Primo E from now on. Good luck.

It’s comparable to Test Ace and Test E. Just different half life’s. No difference except time.

im always wondering when guys post they have so long/much PIP etc.. do you train during that time?
i once did a high conc Test E shot in my quad and the pain was so great that i didnt even think about training anything, let alone walk around
Do we talk about the same type of PIP?

Times that I’m had extreme PIP I still trained as long as it was far away from the body part I was training. If for example I had extreme PIP in a quad then I could still do traps, bi’s/tri’s... Now if the PIP was in my shoulder I can’t do shit.. cause putting the barbell on your shoulders is excruciating. And also you can’t reach up and grab the bar. So it’s all relative to where the pain is located and the person!

Cage

No it’s not. You’re just putting it on a pedestal because it’s too painful to use.
im always wondering when guys post they have so long/much PIP etc.. do you train during that time?
i once did a high conc Test E shot in my quad and the pain was so great that i didnt even think about training anything, let alone walk around
Do we talk about the same type of PIP?
No I can’t even train. Obviously defeats the entire purpose. In the past I have been able to push through it but not this time .

Have you used injectable primo ace?

Thought you was gonna do it orally? Since P-Ace generally hurts like a bitch with the weight of the AAS. I think a true pharma grade lab would even have issues making this compound completely pain free. Some things just aren’t meant to be. Go back to your original plan bro and toss it down the hatch and get to work!

Cage

No it’s not. You’re just putting it on a pedestal because it’s too painful to use.
No difference. Just it takes more time.

^^^ +one more on the pile ..no difference

yes it does take more time, BUT if you are inj'ing PRIMO-E everyday or EOD; it really does not take very long to "get cookin'"

PRIMO-ACE INJECTABLE is just a "novelty" item
..it has not withstood the test of time (..for good reason)
..it is in no way some "miracle" or "supreme" version of PRIMO

with all due respect ..IMO ..i have no idea why anyone with experience would select PRIMO ACE INJECTABLE
..to me; there isn't a single good reason

Thought you was gonna do it orally? Since P-Ace generally hurts like a bitch with the weight of the AAS. I think a true pharma grade lab would even have issues making this compound completely pain free. Some things just aren’t meant to be. Go back to your original plan bro and toss it down the hatch and get to work!

Cage
I used it orally up to 300mg per day and nowhetd near the effectiveness

^^^ +one more on the pile ..no difference

yes it does take more time, BUT if you are inj'ing PRIMO-E everyday or EOD; it really does not take very long to "get cookin'"

PRIMO-ACE INJECTABLE is just a "novelty" item
..it has not withstood the test of time (..for good reason)
..it is in no way some "miracle" or "supreme" version of PRIMO

with all due respect ..IMO ..i have no idea why anyone with experience would select PRIMO ACE INJECTABLE
..to me; there isn't a single good reason

Have you ever run primo ace injectable?

Have you ever run primo ace injectable?
I have run both. No difference with the exception of primo e taking time to work. There is absolutely nothing that makes running ace a better option given the severe pip. Primo ace might seem better only because you’re seeing more immediate results but nothing primo e doesn’t do already. Primo ace doesn’t do anything better whatsoever. Why put yourself through all that pain to see results sooner?!!

I'm 4 pins in on my 30mg per day of primo ace.
No pip. No fever. No pain. No lethargy. Maybe just slight lumps at each pin site..

Per ml/day
30mg PA
30mg dhb cyp
30mg test cyp
840mig
1% ba

i have retarded the onset of cellulitus plenty of times with ice and compress and a little tylenol, always have vet keflex onhand just incase

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws