advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just made the mistake of trying primo ace injectable again.

Why try and reinvent the wheel. Primobolan enanthate works just great. Why not just use it. That’s what it’s made for. Primo acetate is no wonder drug fellas. It has its limitations. Im
Not sure what your expecting it’s going to do so differently that it’s worth the hassle.

none of the comments regarding e taking longer to kick in make any sence if you actually understand these esters well and does it regularly,. the only reason en would take longer is because someone is shooting less often.

enanethate ester has a big spike in the first 24 hrs. this has been talked about with te in a lot of detail.

normally im the first one to say hormone is hormone and ester is ester but i have played with this a bunch on my own and its just not that way.

test ace is much smoother in release then test en. test ace does not kick in fast and te gives much more sides the ace, because of how it releases in the body.

that said. dont fuck with primo ace. its a freight train in a btl.

none of the comments regarding e taking longer to kick in make any sence if you actually understand these esters well and does it regularly,. the only reason en would take longer is because someone is shooting less often.

enanethate ester has a big spike in the first 24 hrs. this has been talked about with te in a lot of detail.

normally im the first one to say hormone is hormone and ester is ester but i have played with this a bunch on my own and its just not that way.

test ace is much smoother in release then test en. test ace does not kick in fast and te gives much more sides the ace, because of how it releases in the body.

that said. dont fuck with primo ace. its a freight train in a btl.

I have heard a lot of good things about Test Ace, but have always wondered, why is test ace not as popular as Test prop or Test E? Most sources don’t seem to carry it either... why do you think that is?

I have heard a lot of good things about Test Ace, but have always wondered, why is test ace not as popular as Test prop or Test E? Most sources don’t seem to carry it either... why do you think that is?

^^^TEST ACE is awesome ..been telling people about it for years

i don't have an issue with TEST PROP, but a lot of people do
^^^TEST ACE is the perfect remedy ..no PIP ..& you even get a lil more TEST (..less ester weight)

for me it even takes the place of TNE beautifully too
^^^i shoot 100migs & feel it right away +no abrupt fall off like TNE or TEST SUSP

►YES we carry it

Test Ace is great if you don't mind the frequent injects, and much smoother than Test Prop.

I've never seen a painless, let alone tolerable, Methenolone Acetate in my 25 years on these forums (Not saying i've tried them all, but the hype of each brand never lasted). I think Pat Arnold even mentioned it was pretty much impossible IIRC? Best bet is to buy it in powder form at a good price, hope it's real, and take larger doses orally.

test ace is more stable then te, less sides on same inj schedule because it releases more even. its slower then tp and te, idk why ppl dont carry it other then most ppl dont buy it as much as more common esters.

^^^TEST ACE is awesome ..been telling people about it for years

i don't have an issue with TEST PROP, but a lot of people do
^^^TEST ACE is the perfect remedy ..no PIP ..& you even get a lil more TEST (..less ester weight)

for me it even takes the place of TNE beautifully too
^^^i shoot 100migs & feel it right away +no abrupt fall off like TNE or TEST SUSP

►YES we carry it

im pretty sure that test ace has more ester weight then test prop, i think tp is mid 80s per 100mg and test ace is a few less. not a big difference but
its like tne, tp, test ace, test pp, test e, test c wich are about the same, then te d and tu in order of ester weight.

im pretty sure that test ace has more ester weight then test prop, i think tp is mid 80s per 100mg and test ace is a few less. not a big difference but
its like tne, tp, test ace, test pp, test e, test c wich are about the same, then te d and tu in order of ester weight.
Nah, you had it right initially. Test Ace's molar mass is 330.5g/mol and test prop is 344.5g/mol.

Although, do you have links or graphs of acetate's release profile? I have some for prop and enanthate and it was enlightening to learn that they both peak at roughly the same time after injection. Obviously, prop peaks much higher per mg and enanthate has a longer 1/2 life.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws