over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just Ordered 30lb of Grass Fed Meat.

DOHCrazy

Registered
Got 15lbs of beef and 15lbs of buffalo. Ended up being right at $6/lb shipped. I would have ordered more but I have limited freezer space.

They had great service, although it was a little old fashioned for my taste. No online ordering, you have to call or email. I called, and it went fine.

Package came in 2 days packed well on dry ice. A friend ordered some from Cali and ended up only paying around $6.60 a pound.

I highly recommend this place.

**broken link removed**

BUMP

Thanks for the info. Im looking to replace most of my protein intake with grass fed beef so this post was very helpful. Would love to hear feedback on this company as well as any others out there that are affordable and high quality. Maybe Mountaindog can chime in here as well...

That is a great price shipped, thanks for head's up. I will not buy any meat outside of Organic, Grass Fed Beef. I will not by any cow or chicken product that isn't Organic. I'm with ya on this one.

I found them on Eatwild.com, and chose them because of how close they were to me.

Got 15lbs of beef and 15lbs of buffalo. Ended up being right at $6/lb shipped. I would have ordered more but I have limited freezer space.

They had great service, although it was a little old fashioned for my taste. No online ordering, you have to call or email. I called, and it went fine.

Package came in 2 days packed well on dry ice. A friend ordered some from Cali and ended up only paying around $6.60 a pound.

**broken link removed**

grassfed beef is the BOMB!! i recall a thread where phil said he switched over to that and his bad cholesterol dropped and his blood pressure dropped

i would love to buy grass fed but 6 buck a pound thats a lot of money i would be broke!!!!

i would love to buy grass fed but 6 buck a pound thats a lot of money i would be broke!!!!

For reference, I buy tuna packets for $1.78/6.4 ounces. Thats $4.45/lb.

This is cheaper than wild salmon, with many of the same benefits.

Obviously if you can only afford to eat eggs, chicken, and protein powder, this isn't for you. But, if you're eating any type of fish, you can probably afford bulk grass fed beef.

Obviously if you can only afford to eat eggs, chicken, and protein powder, this isn't for you. But, if you're eating any type of fish, you can probably afford bulk grass fed beef.

unforchantly i hate and cant eat any seafood, it sucks to be a bodybuilder and only eat chicken,beef and turkey but that what i have to do. i eat plenty of 93-7 beef but i pay 2.69 a pound. and i eat at least 6-7 pounds a week sometimes more. i was on a beef kick for a while and i was eating 24 oz a day. woof that was a lot of beef!!!

if i were cash strapped i would still prefer beef. IMO 1lb of beef is better than 2 lbs of chicken. nothing makes me feel as strong as beef

I get my beef from a local butcher (farmer). He charges around 5.00 per lb and I usually buy a quarter cow, depending on what I want. Hind quarters and front quarters, like steaks during the summer and roasts during the winter. He charges less than 2.00 per lb for a half pig. All meats are hanging in a freezer with the USDA stamp on it and you can pick what you want. He process's it the way you want and flash freeze's it. 10 times better than store bought meats and the taste is unbelivable. Find a local butcher, you will be glad you did!

**broken link removed**

I'm able to get it at a fair price myself and nothing else compares. I love it.

There's a definite difference in taste...some may say it seems gamey. The truth of the matter is this is what beef is supposed to taste like. The food industry has "conditioned " us to believe that our grain/corn-fed beef is what beef should tatst like...definitely not the case, my friends! If you haven't tried it, do it...you wont be sorry!

**broken link removed**

Do they offer other kinds of natural meat? I suppose I could e-mail them but if you know I would like to know. Blessings . Minister.

grass fed beef is the way to go.

I went down to Argentina a few years ago - grass-fed beef down there was insane! Texture was different, way better than our supermarket stuff.

Am showing these links to my wife ... good food is worth the money.

my local safeway store carry's GFE ground beef now 5.99 lbs...and the ground buffalo at whole foods is usually under 6 bucks a lbs too....every now and then some lamb....only red meats I eat!!!

I have done NO research on this matter at all what so ever but I just wanted to throw this out there for all you "grass fed" beef lovers. I live in Iowa, it is known for its cattle and the great quality beef we produce. We see amazing prices (though they've been rising like crazy lately) and we have some of the best tasting beef in the nation.

I work at a meat market part time (so I know a lot about beef) and I've been hearing this all the time from people who travel south and come back later once the winter goes away. Something along the lines of "Omg the beef down in (insert State here) is HORRIBLE. The quality is terrible and its about 3x as expensive! The big thing down there is grass fed beef and it doesn't even come close to the stuff we have here in Iowa. I want about 10 of those big ribeyes you got there so we can take some quality stuff down there with us for our family/friends to enjoy."

I've heard this MANY times from A LOT of different people.

Call me crazy but I dont buy into the hype.

My uncle also is a cattle farmer, I once asked him about grass fed. He said its garbage compared to the protein fed cattle as far as taste and quality goes. He sure as hell doesnt have some sort of agenda to hold with me.

I'm not here to debate with anyone on the matter because like I said, I'm just not educated about grass fed. I just find it interesting that so many are raving about the stuff on here but all I hear is how horrible it is when working at the meat market?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws