over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just Pinned in delt out came blood. Input please

cmp007

Registered
So I pinned my delt tonight. Put it in the right spot in the area I always pin and have done it 20 times there by now. Aspirated and no blood at all. put in all .8ml of oil felt fine no problem. When I pulled out the needle had a stream of blood literally shoot up and out about 6 inches on the counter and a stream pour down my arm until i put my finger over it. Kinda freaking me out. Maybe I hit a vein on the way in? Because like I said aspirated and was good. Never happened to me before and kinda freaks me out. Had a few drops drip out before just nothing like that. Its been about 5 minutes and I feel ok right now. Has anyone had this happen before?

You will be fine, might have nicked a vein or something.

Yea I figured I hit a vein on the way in or something. I know if it would of actually went in aspiration would of showed it and I would be feeling off a little by now. The first like 10th of an inch my shoulder jumped like I hit a nerve or something but by the time I stopped pushing in it was already over with and in deeper so I kept going and felt fine.

LOL if your still breathin, your delt isn't swelling up huge with blood and you're not unconcious you're fine. If u do a google search you'd read lotsa ppl with same issue n they're fine

Nut check

LOL if your still breathin, your delt isn't swelling up huge with blood and you're not unconcious you're fine. If u do a google search you'd read lotsa ppl with same issue n they're fine

Nut check

haha yeah. I figured if something was wrong id feel it within a few minutes. Seriously looked like you squeezed liquid out of a needle and thats how it sprayed out of my shoulder. Looked like I punctured a mini aorta haha. Just a little freaky at first. First time for everything I guess

This has happened to me also. It is most likely you hit a small vein or capillary on the way in and passed it (which is why no blood came in the aspiration and only when you pulled out). It should be fine as long as no blood came up while aspirating.

You pushed a needle through your skin into your muscle tissue loaded with small veins. And it bleeds sometimes? Seriously?

As long as their was no blood when you aspirated, you're mighty fine.

I would be more curious if I lost oil.

Even if you hit an artery you should be ok lol #1 you're prolly using 1 inchers so its not deep and #2 the whole is so small itd clot with pressure lol. Iv seen a guy slit his wrist and it clotted haha.

You pushed a needle through your skin into your muscle tissue loaded with small veins. And it bleeds sometimes? Seriously?

As long as their was no blood when you aspirated, you're mighty fine.

Not saying i was worried there was blood. My initial concern was it shot straight up and out. Didnt just leak.

Even if you hit an artery you should be ok lol #1 you're prolly using 1 inchers so its not deep and #2 the whole is so small itd clot with pressure lol. Iv seen a guy slit his wrist and it clotted haha.

Yea its 1 inch. Not worried about it clotting or anything like that. Just nervous at first and wanted some feedback

I would be more curious if I lost oil.

I pin 3ml in my delts each week and everytime blood leaks out. I've also had oil leak out with the blood but honestly there isn't anything you can do about it but try to stop it as soon as you can.

I pin 3ml in my delts each week and everytime blood leaks out. I've also had oil leak out with the blood but honestly there isn't anything you can do about it but try to stop it as soon as you can.

When I ran axio my first cycle half the time I would get a tiny bit of oil leak out. it was test C and alot thicker than what I use now (not sure if it has to do with company or type of gear) but I havent had that problem and have pinned my delts about 15 times this cycle by now.

You jammed a piece of metal thru your flesh.... theres a chance your gonna bleed. Freaked me out the first time I saw it shoot out too though.

my experience

Yes you should expect that when your injectiin roids. I only had two times where there was more blood than use. I have mastered injectiong pretty well. As long as you aperate you should be fine i like to inject it nice and slow.

Haha one time I had it shoot out my thigh after pinning. Literally shoot.. it was like a jet and it shot a stream of blood about 6"

I just laughed.

I use slin pins in my delta and quads. A tiny but of oil sometimes leaks out of your delt is already filled with oil from last shot. I need another spot or two for skin pins. Maybe traps.
I would need to donut perfect or else I would be stuck with a stuff neck for two weeks.

Last edited:
Wow another horrible auto correct post by me, sorry lol.

Part of it

Had some pretty bad bleeding a few times over the last couple of years! Nasty - hard coughing- ehhh, another vein! Irrittating and a bit scary first couple of times- but it's just "Part of IT"

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws