YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just popped my pep cherry - did i do this right?

bignripped

Registered
5mg of ghrp 6. 5mg of cjc.

each vial is mixed with 2ml of bac water.

using .5cc syringe, with 50 tic marks. if i want 100mcg of each i draw up to 4 tic marks for a total of 8 tic marks (4 for ghrp6 and 4 for cjc) psychologically it feels like such little product.

Attachments

• peptide.jpg
    peptide.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 275
5mg and 2ml bw. So you have 2500 mcg per 1ml and 1250mcg per .5ml/cc. So each tick is 25mcg. So every 4 ticks is 100mcg. Sounds like you are good to go my man. Peps always look like such a tiny amount when your used to oils.

Big that seems strange. Should be easy to put both in one syringe but two pins is always better. These are water based so they should fill right up. Don't take offense to this, but, when you are loading your pins, are you injecting the needle into the rubber stopper, then tipping upside down allowing it to fill to desired amount. Anyway, if you are having trouble loading the same pin just use two because one time through a rubber stopper and then into your body will dull the pin so it will be even worse if you go through two rubber stoppers then pin.

Big that seems strange. Should be easy to put both in one syringe but two pins is always better. These are water based so they should fill right up. Don't take offense to this, but, when you are loading your pins, are you injecting the needle into the rubber stopper, then tipping upside down allowing it to fill to desired amount. Anyway, if you are having trouble loading the same pin just use two because one time through a rubber stopper and then into your body will dull the pin so it will be even worse if you go through two rubber stoppers then pin.

yeah, i'll just start using two pins. thanks

maybe your needle was just too long and you were not in the liquid... and just pulled up air..

but as my prev poster said... use 2 pins which is better

also i had difficulty getting both peps in the same syringe. i had to use two. how do you do it? i pulled up 4ticks of cjc, then tried to pull up 4 ticks of ghrp, but all i could pull up was air.

I've had this problem before too. When you inject the 2mL bact water in the vial it compresses the air. What I do is after i reconstitute it I simply take the tip off of a syringe and poke it through the top while the vial is sitting upright. Most of the time you can hear the air escape when I do that. Then it is a piece of cake to pull the peptide out! The strange thing is you said it worked on one but not the other, so maybe it is something else in your case.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws