advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just realized... I have over 1000 posts!

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Maybe I need therapy. Yup.. the big 1k.

I'm going to have to ask for a raise.

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope the suggestions have helped you guys and gals out over the last year. Soon I will have been here a year. One thing I notice is that the advice you, the members, are giving other members is nothing short of outstanding. Although it would make me feel good to know that my efforts went a long way to fostering this environment, I'd rather like to think that I just pointed this way or that and you figured out the rest on your own while living your own lives. It brings me happiness (and pride) to see so many of you well on your way to living happy, healthy lives.

Rock on!

OuchThatHurts said:
Maybe I need therapy. Yup.. the big 1k.

damn, 1k post... shouldn't you be doing some work instead of on a bb board all day? lol j/k

JustWannaBeHuge said:
damn, 1k post... shouldn't you be doing some work instead of on a bb board all day? lol j/k
Thank goodness I type like a maniac! Part of the reason I made the post is that I'm going to be on a lot less in the near future as I'm needed. So much for time off to finish my book. Maybe next year...

You know, Ouch. When you first got the job as a mod, I thought you were a total control freak prick.:D I wanted to wrap you up in a rear naked choke and watch you turn purple. As time passed though, I saw how you really are. You're a good dude with a lot of good advice and a good heart. I should've known Big A wouldn't choose a prick for a mod. Anyway, I'm glad you're here, man.

OTH
you are a good bro. i would like to thank you personally for posting here. some of your advice has gotten me through some rough times in my life, and i thank you for that!
i could go on and on, but who wants to read that shit?! LOL
OTH, thank you bro!
j

BigBoyJ said:
You know, Ouch. When you first got the job as a mod, I thought you were a total control freak prick.:D I wanted to wrap you up in a rear naked choke and watch you turn purple. As time passed though, I saw how you really are. You're a good dude with a lot of good advice and a good heart. I should've known Big A wouldn't choose a prick for a mod. Anyway, I'm glad you're here, man.
WOW! Purple?!? LOL! A lot of people would agree with you still! It's very hard to do what i do and not rub some people the wrong way. Occupational hazard I suppose. One of the things I have learned while here is that you cannot write in here how you would normally speak. It's really amazing that some of the things here, if you spoke the words to someone, would just be shrugged off as normal conversation. If you write the same thing down though, it's impact is much worse or let's just say greater. It took me some time to learn to think while I was typing, "How is this going to come across?" Another element to this is that others are watching. In a real life setting, I could give you a real life brow beating and most likely you would just say "I know, you're right. It's so true." In here though, other people are watching. There's an audience. People will have a knee-jerk reaction to save face or keep their rep. In my daily life this is not an issue because I'm not even allowed to openly discuss anything unless they sign a release. I do make mistakes. Often, in fact! So this is as good a time as any to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone along the way. Definitely NOT my intention.

I saw a different side of you when you wrote, so eloquently, about your girl shipping off to her assignment. I wish you hadn't deleted that post. That was maybe the best post I've ever seen. I'm glad we've gotten to know each other BBJ. I know I'm better for it.

OTH

you already know how much i appreciate your participation on this board...

you have helped me with too many things to mention..

and i THANK you for that...

you have given me the wisdom to answer posts better and give better advice.. i would NO WAY NEAR compare my silly advice to yours, but you know what i mean...:D

maxsupplements said:
you have given me the wisdom to answer posts better and give better advice.. i would NO WAY NEAR compare my silly advice to yours, but you know what i mean...:D
Ahhh... max your help and advice is every bit as wholesome and legit as mine or anyone else's. You don't need any credentials to care. And usually caring is the largest part of what anyone needs whether they know it or not.

You are one of my mentors on this board OTH! Thank you for all your wonderful contribution and willingness to share knowledge. Thank you also for helping me out with some of my own personal issues. Hope you don't stay away from the board too long! Congratulations on the 1000 posts!

BigBoyJ said:

LMAO!

Glad to have you aboard OTH...you post whore you! :D

Jon, there isn't a polite to say this so, you're an asshole.

But you contribute a ton to this board and I'm glad you're here.

;)

Terry

LOL

-asshole-
-control freak-
-prick-
-whore-

I've NEVER been called any of those before! HAHAHA

I probably get told off 3 times a week. And I'm talking "tore me a new one" kind of thing here. But you know what else? Almost all of those same people are sitting in front of me within a month. To illustrate here's some fan mail I recently recieved from a member. Since it was sent privately, I cannot mention the individual's name but I was moved and extrememly touched by the following:
Nor will I subject myself to your authority- as it is obviously a disguise. You're not a leader you're a look at how great I am'er! So you cant suspend my account for a month cause I quit. You are a pussy and if you ever tried to dominate or manipulate me with your unquestionable authority- then in order to keep from destroying you- as that would not be best for me and there's always a chance you could wake up- I did. I will just evade or avoid you rather than place myself under you. I have questioned your authority and found you undeserving. Fuck off. There's some juvenile behavior for you. Now you can justify everything you said punk. I control me still.
We're coming to you LIVE! from Ouch's World...

OuchThatHurts said:
LOL

-asshole-
-control freak-
-prick-
-whore-

I've NEVER been called any of those before! HAHAHA

I probably get told off 3 times a week. And I'm talking "tore me a new one" kind of thing here. But you know what else? Almost all of those same people are sitting in front of me within a month. To illustrate here's some fan mail I recently recieved from a member. Since it was sent privately, I cannot mention the individual's name but I was moved and extrememly touched by the following:We're coming to you LIVE! from Ouch's World...

lol. i think he has a crush on you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity