over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just realized something …..

beast405

Registered
Being 250lbs around 5’10” right now like I am just made me realize tonight that being this big is horrible. It’s just too big (for me). I am a fairly lean 250 the guys who I sent pics to on here can vouch for that. But it’s just been hindering everything physical for me lately. I can’t walk a flight of stairs without being severely out of breath. Can’t have sex like I use to without the same thing happening. Which is a massive ego check. Yes I feel strong and look big as hell but it has done nothing postive for me except for getting compliments on how big I am and inflating my ego. Smh With that being said I think it’s time for me to start cutting and implementing some cardio and dieting immediately if not sooner lol. I know I will feel and perform a hell of a lot better in every aspect. For you guys who are 250+ I don’t see how you do it for long periods of time. It sucks !! Lol rant over for tonight.

I was getting close to 250 and realized the same thing. If you have to do alot to keep size like that and it's not naturally your size it comes to the point of asking why. If planning to compete in show or sport that's different. Just have to decide for ourselves what we want for our own physiques. For the majority of us, it isn't easy getting huge. At almost 40 I don't think it's healthy for me to push 50lbs over my natural genetic limit

Being 250lbs around 5’10” right now like I am just made me realize tonight that being this big is horrible. It’s just too big (for me). I am a fairly lean 250 the guys who I sent pics to on here can vouch for that. But it’s just been hindering everything physical for me lately. I can’t walk a flight of stairs without being severely out of breath. Can’t have sex like I use to without the same thing happening. Which is a massive ego check. Yes I feel strong and look big as hell but it has done nothing postive for me except for getting compliments on how big I am and inflating my ego. Smh With that being said I think it’s time for me to start cutting and implementing some cardio and dieting immediately if not sooner lol. I know I will feel and perform a hell of a lot better in every aspect. For you guys who are 250+ I don’t see how you do it for long periods of time. It sucks !! Lol rant over for tonight.
I kind of felt like this when you were posting alot a year ago. Your BP was barley elevated and alot of people urged you to keep growing and hop on BP meds. You were posting about bulking up more and large cycles when I felt like you come have cut, had a better physique, and never needed to hop on meds rather lower the weight, solidify it, start soon cardio

But imo it's never too late to chat directions. You will look bigger and better proportioned and be heathier IMO at a lighter ERI, doing cardio. Your athleticism will come back, sex will feel mature, etc

I was once 250 I felt like shit, high BP, dick did work, the scale looked good and the log book looked good but I was a mess looking back.

Best of luck coming down, thought it sounds like it wont be a problem.

What is your target weight?

I kind of felt like this when you were posting alot a year ago. Your BP was barley elevated and alot of people urged you to keep growing and hop on BP meds. You were posting about bulking up more and large cycles when I felt like you come have cut, had a better physique, and never needed to hop on meds rather lower the weight, solidify it, start soon cardio

But imo it's never too late to chat directions. You will look bigger and better proportioned and be heathier IMO at a lighter ERI, doing cardio. Your athleticism will come back, sex will feel mature, etc

I was once 250 I felt like shit, high BP, dick did work, the scale looked good and the log book looked good but I was a mess looking back.

Yeah. I have a good amount of “solid” mature muscle.I’m sure slesh or alfresco will vouch for that. But I’m for sure about to start cutting. It’s not Because I look like shit or I’m fat etc. I still have some visable abs at 250. I just feel like shit all the time. Sleepy, out of breath etc, every day things are a hassle lol. Think I’m going to go back to trt for about 8 weeks or so. And in the mean time clean up my diet a little, add in cardio and start cutting a little fluff. Then start my cut for summer.

Best of luck coming down, thought it sounds like it wont be a problem.

What is your target weight?
Eh not sure. I know last time I cut I was really lean at about 212-215. But I have a lot more muscle now. So I say I will probably be lean around 215-220?

Totally get it.
Honestly, being lean and jacked and growing to get lean and jacked are two different beasts. One is not better than the other, and both are ridiculously hard. There are more important things.

That being said, every negative side effect you just named is primarily because you’re out of shape, not “too big.” I understand your issue more if maybe clothing or it was hindering regular life. But you not doing enough cardio is something you directly can change.

No one likes to get gassed doing daily activities. If so, that’s a problem regardless of size. The older I get, the more my off-seasons still incorporates cardio. Been a game changer in how I feel and my mental approach toward growth.

Totally get it.
Honestly, being lean and jacked and growing to get lean and jacked are two different beasts. One is not better than the other, and both are ridiculously hard. There are more important things.

That being said, every negative side effect you just named is primarily because you’re out of shape, not “too big.” I understand your issue more if maybe clothing or it was hindering regular life. But you not doing enough cardio is something you directly can change.

No one likes to get gassed doing daily activities. If so, that’s a problem regardless of size. The older I get, the more my off-seasons still incorporates cardio. Been a game changer in how I feel and my mental approach toward growth.
Couldn't agree more. My younger years I thought cardio was a waste of time because I was always so lean it didn't matter. As I've gotten older and listened to people smarter than me, it really has nothing to do with bodyfat at all. Regular aggressive cardio just makes life better in every way, and doesn't hinder ability to gain muscle at all. I've started running bleachers at a highschool here 3x/week for 30 minutes the last 90 days or so and have noticed a huge quality of life bump. I hover between 230-250 40 yrs old and monkey fuck my fiancee over an hour on a regular basis when the kids aren't home.

I’m 54 years old and not a bodybuilder per se but a few years back it became painfully obvious to get leaner / lighter was the right thing to do. It gets harder as you get older on your joints and quality of life issues as you spoke of. Especially after taking a beating in my 20’s early 30’s physically
Trt / GH and diet as well as the usual weights / cardio is enough to look great but more importantly, feel great.

That sounds more like a GPP Problem. Being big and athletic are not mutually exclusive. Look at those big as fuck linemen, or Strongmen like Mariusz Pudzianowski. Just start working on your cardiovascular system, you'll be able to fix this easily.

Chad Wesley Smith from Juggernaut Training Systems has some excellent Stuff on this topic. I'd start with his Playlist on Sport Performance Pillars Series, and then go setup your own plan. I'd also recommend Matt Wenning and his musings on GPP, he has tonnes of videos on his Channel Wenning Strength.

That sounds more like a GPP Problem. Being big and athletic are not mutually exclusive. Look at those big as fuck linemen, or Strongmen like Mariusz Pudzianowski. Just start working on your cardiovascular system, you'll be able to fix this easily.

Chad Wesley Smith from Juggernaut Training Systems has some excellent Stuff on this topic. I'd start with his Playlist on Sport Performance Pillars Series, and then go setup your own plan. I'd also recommend Matt Wenning and his musings on GPP, he has tonnes of videos on his Channel Wenning Strength.
Gpp?

It's got nothing to do with weight. You are just unfit. Get your ass on the treadmill and start doing sprints.

Yeah. I have a good amount of “solid” mature muscle.I’m sure slesh or alfresco will vouch for that. But I’m for sure about to start cutting. It’s not Because I look like shit or I’m fat etc. I still have some visable abs at 250. I just feel like shit all the time. Sleepy, out of breath etc, every day things are a hassle lol. Think I’m going to go back to trt for about 8 weeks or so. And in the mean time clean up my diet a little, add in cardio and start cutting a little fluff. Then start my cut for summer.
I'm assuming the eating and digestion are a chore as well? Even if your a relatively low body fat cutting back on food, AAS, a little fat...you may lose .5 inch on the arms but 2-3 on the waist= look bigger at a lower weight. It's all an allusion. Think 17 inch arms on a 190lb guy looking bigger than 18 inch arms on a 220 lb guy.

I agree with the being out of shape comments (cardio-wise). I'd say also that if you can, hold the weight where you are at for a long period of time. Your body will adjust to this newer weight, given some time. You should not neglect the cardio health part though.

That said, if for health purposes you decide to get leaner or lower in weight, it's understandable. However, if in the future you decide to 'get bigger/bulk" again, the same thing will happen. Therefore, i'd say to either 1) get used to the newer weight, or 2) get lighter for good and not keep zig-zagging up and down.

In case it is needed or helps, I am not overlooking that at some point, you will indeed just feel like crap no matter what.

Get on the treadmill. Start off walking. I would not be running at that weight. Try to do 15 minutes before and 15 after each lifting session and if you can squeeze out more time either before and after do so. I bet you will feel better after doing a week of increased cardio. When I look back I realize the most consistent times a felt like shit or had health issues I was not doing any cardio.

A lot of depends how much did you put on your frame since you started gym. For all those years i have put on my frame over 130 lbs. I was skinny as f… when I was 18 so i made a long journey to get those pounds. I bet i may feel different then somebody who just added not so much as I did. We all have limits and if you will push them it is not gonna be easy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear