over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad…

Double edge sword. Reality is that there's really very little that's new outside of anciliaries in the last 20+ years and outside the well known basics it comes down to individual. If someone didn't ask these questions occasionally, this would be a damn tired and boring board.

Many years ago Go Heavy was stacked with some of the best strength coaches and OL coaches in the game (at least Western hemi). Slow and dead board because everyone knew everything and all knew there were multiple ways to skin a cat. Every once in a while someone would ask a more basic training question and only then would one see the real value and depth sitting in that forum.

Basically, I'd go option 1 as this place would get dead real fast if people didn't ask some basic questions or just want views/opinions. I like helping people and I like talking (at least virtually) to a lot of guys here. I'd spend less time and have less of what I liked were it not for some of these questions (of course too many is a bad thing too).

Nobody wants to do research or read anymore. And the problem is this isn’t a one size fits all type of deal. I can run 2 vials of GH and be completely fine while other guys on here would be falling asleep mid day. Just the same as some guys can run 700mgs of Tren a week and feel like gods. I run any amount and I’m suicidal. You need to do your homework and honestly at the end of the day - you need to guinea pig on yourself. Rant over.
The guinea pig on yourself is so true. Some people, even supposed vets or self proclaimed experts try to say one size fits all. It doesn't. In the end the best way to find out is to test it yourself. Now, recommendations on self testing are always good cuz we don't want the noobs dropping like flies :D

I think every board has it. One I was on was 10 posts a day about anti e or adding 20 mg to a TRT dose. The diet and training forum were dead. More threads about hcg and meds then training.

It is a double edged sword because it's also annoying to check your favorite board and it seems dead. People are too lazy to search. You can type in Google "professional muscle myo reps" or "professional muscle carnivore diet" and find content that way. If your more into the nerdy science stuff you can also Google "reddit volume landmarks for rir" and find material for days. Also YouTube I watch many of the guys I've been told about here.

Also like JP mentioned in a video sometimes people know about something but feel the need to ask for permission to do something " can I start taking insulin if I'm not in gh?"

Double edge sword. Reality is that there's really very little that's new outside of anciliaries in the last 20+ years and outside the well known basics it comes down to individual. If someone didn't ask these questions occasionally, this would be a damn tired and boring board.

Many years ago Go Heavy was stacked with some of the best strength coaches and OL coaches in the game (at least Western hemi). Slow and dead board because everyone knew everything and all knew there were multiple ways to skin a cat. Every once in a while someone would ask a more basic training question and only then would one see the real value and depth sitting in that forum.

Basically, I'd go option 1 as this place would get dead real fast if people didn't ask some basic questions or just want views/opinions. I like helping people and I like talking (at least virtually) to a lot of guys here. I'd spend less time and have less of what I liked were it not for some of these questions (of course too many is a bad thing too).
Disagree - difference between back to basics/revisiting old concepts and just being a lazy bitch…

We were all new to this once. Maybe the treads can be moved to the beginner section. Here you can answer or show how to use the search feature.

Well I understand both ways.. if you do a search many times you get.. wait for it.. " old info".. in some I stances people opinions and stances ( let alone research) changes.. so sometimes it's good to rehash old material..
we get new members weekly.. they have different opinions .. let's hear what they have to say or contribute.. research may have changes or our opinions may have changed.. so let's hear it..
Yes I understand it can get annoying when people don't do their own research and repeatedly ask the same question.. but we want the forum to grow.. if we berate those asking a question ( even if we have heard it many times) they leave.. they could have been a great contributing member over time..
So if we see a repeated question and you don't feel like answering it move to the next topic.. better yet create a topic.. keep the board fresh.. or post the link to the subject for the new member to go over.. we are all here to help the board grow.. without all of our effort and patience the board dies. Like many unfortunately doing now.. I get numerous messages asking the same questions.. I was there once in their shoes.. If one of the long time vets woukd have told me " I'm not doing your homework.. use the search button" I would have left.. something to think about..

We were all dumb noobies at one time and said a lot of really stupid shit and made a ton of mistakes. None of us would be here right now if there weren't people who took the time to help us out along the way. I get it, some of these questions look really ridiculous and basic to us vets and it gets frustrating seeing this shit over and over. The solution is to have some patience and find a way to redirect without blackballing or demeaning them. To act like we are these elites who don't want to be bothered and are too good for them seems a little snobby to me. I'm sure if we went back and looked at some of the posts we made when we first started out; we would probably see some similar posts.

Again, most of y’all are not getting my overall point. Of course we want new memebers, new information and new perspective. It’s just the lazy spoon fed shit that annoys me - and sadly that seems to be the overwhelmingly majority of posts lately…

We were all new to this once. Maybe the treads can be moved to the beginner section. Here you can answer or show how to use the search feature.
i FUCKING LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! -being serious-

all the super beginner threads should be moved to the beginner section

the general forum is too much info to process for the pups, even when they get the 100% correct answer they can’t understand it because they have no background knowledge

I’m starting to see why we have lost so many vets on this board. Every fucking thread is some loser noob asking the same dumb question “should I pin my GH once a day? Twice a day? Every other day?” Just go die. Can we start a screening process for new members to join the board? I undetand this board is also about sponsors and Big A making his coin - and god bless - but this is just getting absurd. Sorry mods - had to vent - punish me if you must…
You sure you’re not secretly using tren bro? You’re letting small things irritate you, normally you seem so laid back😁.

You sure you’re not secretly using tren bro? You’re letting small things irritate you, normally you seem so laid back😁.
Haha I haven’t slept in 2 weeks! Amazing trip but with the time change, adrenaline and no weed I’m exhausted and super irritable. I’m sure that’s contributing…

I understand both sides of this.
Honestly, I haven’t posted in awhile because the topics lately have been boring bullshit.
Personally, I am ok revisiting topics that are open for interpretation. Training styles, nutrition philosophies, etc. But the basic bullshit like, “has anyone tried Metformin?” is lazy and I have no reason to reply to that shit. There is a simple definitive answer that has been discussed to death. But personal experiences and philosophies are always able to evolve.

Anyways, I spent YEARS on this forum just reading old threads. The new guys don’t “get it.”

We do that quite a bit. Sometimes there's an influx of newer members and some of us (Mods) get busy and things slip by. I'll look things over. That said, make sure you guys take the time to visit the Beginner section and share your knowledge!

I’m starting to see why we have lost so many vets on this board. Every fucking thread is some loser noob asking the same dumb question “should I pin my GH once a day? Twice a day? Every other day?” Just go die. Can we start a screening process for new members to join the board? I undetand this board is also about sponsors and Big A making his coin - and god bless - but this is just getting absurd. Sorry mods - had to vent - punish me if you must…
I agree there is a. Lot of laziness but I’ve had hours long convos about GH insulin dosage(s) and timing so there can be good discourse but yea the thread was stupid what’s list on these dudes and we say it all the time is genetics play a huge role so EVERYONE has to get their own anecdotal research done to figure out what to take based on generic feel THEN you ask smart informed questions about what you’ve been doing and the results you’ve gotten, the frame work of questioning is huge you’d think after being locked down for two years dudes would be walking PDRs

Lol go fuck yourself - you know how many private messages I get asking me to do these travel logs and then asking me for tips for other members upcoming trips? I specifically ask multiple times before taking these trips if I should post about it and the overwhelming response is yes. So how about you gargle my balls…
There is room on the board for travel logs.
It gives the community of the board a slight personal touch.
Although I'll never post my own picture.
But those who are willing to post a pic along with sharing a 'day in the life' snapshot, then I'm all for it.

Anyways, I spent YEARS on this forum just reading old threads. The new guys don’t “get it.”

Read a ton as well. I'd lurk on/off for here for years. Honestly if I'm curious or just mentally mulling stuff over, this is the forum I search and read. It's obvious as to why.

I have a lot of years under the bar and plenty of ped experience myself but I value a breadth of good info from experienced people who can be objective in their views and advice. Humans are stronger (pun) and better in a community. Pooling views, science, knowledge and experience benefits us all. We were all beginners and none are done learning. This is the way... (had to/Mandalorian)

We do that quite a bit. Sometimes there's an influx of newer members and some of us (Mods) get busy and things slip by. I'll look things over. That said, make sure you guys take the time to visit the Beginner section and share your knowledge!
Is there any way we can make the beginner section more visible by maybe moving it up on the forum list. I tend to forget it exists 😬.

There is room on the board for travel logs.
It gives the community of the board a slight personal touch.
Although I'll never post my own picture.
But those who are willing to post a pic along with sharing a 'day in the life' snapshot, then I'm all for it.
No judgement
genuine curiosity

please help me understand this (if you so choose)

Is there any way we can make the beginner section more visible by maybe moving it up on the forum list. I tend to forget it exists 😬.

That would be up to the boss, Big A

You’re right it’s fucking annoying. Then getting on here making threads asking for sources. Like are you seriously that fucking lazy to not look in the sponsors section smh. I agree the screening process would be a good idea ! Nothing wrong with newbs but asking these ridiculous questions is out of hand. But you have to admit even with the trolls and newbs that come on here it is still levels ahead of that fucking board meso. A bunch of fucking idiots over there. SMH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131