over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad…

Does that include bpc 157 and tb500
In my opinion yes. I took undergrad in athletic training but that was before all these things came out. Imo the basics are most important for injury. Huge advocate of physical therapy (not chrio) and one that works with athletes because many suck. The one I go to works with a local NFL team and was able to heal/fix every injury I've had quickly from pectoral belly tear, torn labrum, bad lat strain, tendonitis, and quad tendon surgery. Gh, deca, peptides may help but I'd say 90% is resting an injury, qualified pt, and good surgeon followed by pt if it's that severe.

In my opinion yes. I took undergrad in athletic training but that was before all these things came out. Imo the basics are most important for injury. Huge advocate of physical therapy (not chrio) and one that works with athletes because many suck. The one I go to works with a local NFL team and was able to heal/fix every injury I've had quickly from pectoral belly tear, torn labrum, bad lat strain, tendonitis, and quad tendon surgery. Gh, deca, peptides may help but I'd say 90% is resting an injury, qualified pt, and good surgeon followed by pt if it's that severe.
Interesting

I haven't read this thread, aside from what the OP posted.

Dumb questions have been around forever. It's not something new. In fact, there were probably more dumb questions being posted in the past compared to now. However, dumb questions just stick out more now, due to the LACK of overall activity on the forums.

Forums are not what they used to be because it has been replaced by social media for the new generation. In addition to that, many of the old generation have made the shift to social media as well. Obviously forums still have some traffic, but the traffic is getting less and less every year and some of the old timers have lost interest/moved to social media/are not as active due to X reason.

So the reality is that forums are a thing of a past at this point and will likely be pretty dead in a few years.

I haven't read this thread, aside from what the OP posted.

Dumb questions have been around forever. It's not something new. In fact, there were probably more dumb questions being posted in the past compared to now. However, dumb questions just stick out more now, due to the LACK of overall activity on the forums.

Forums are not what they used to be because it has been replaced by social media for the new generation. In addition to that, many of the old generation have made the shift to social media as well. Obviously forums still have some traffic, but the traffic is getting less and less every year and some of the old timers have lost interest/moved to social media/are not as active due to X reason.

So the reality is that forums are a thing of a past at this point and will likely be pretty dead in a few years.
IMO it's a bad thing. Most of these "influencers" are trying to sell you something.."coaching", an app, a routine, or trying to get you to pay for information which they call " classes" or some newsletter. You have to wonder if their free content is legit or just a hook to get people to pay for the top secret information.

Forums are dying.

Unfortunate truth, especially since you can't get a lot of this information accurately from idiotic places like instagram and youtube. And even if you do you're basically taking one persons view in a vacuum, without the back and forth to refine it like we get on the forums.

IMO it's a bad thing. Most of these "influencers" are trying to sell you something.."coaching", an app, a routine, or trying to get you to pay for information which they call " classes" or some newsletter. You have to wonder if their free content is legit or just a hook to get people to pay for the top secret information.
Plus they say post some crazy "facts" to try and set them apart. There's one I follow just out of curiosity as to just how complicated he can make things. It's astounding.

Agree - I'd rather pull a sample from users with personal experience over decades than a sole numbnut preaching some "totally new route" to differentiate himself and gain traction for profit. Most of this shit hasn't changed in 20 plus years, was old even then, and for a good reason - KISS. Work, food, drugs, consistency and time (apply to your genetics and some trial and error). There is no magic. I've seen some of the dumbest most obviously wrong shit come out of wanna be influencers and get repeated ad nauseum by the rookie class thinking these guys actually know much. A generalization and maybe unfair to a few but there's a misalignment of interest.

Agree - I'd rather pull a sample from users with personal experience over decades than a sole numbnut preaching some "totally new route" to differentiate himself and gain traction for profit. Most of this shit hasn't changed in 20 plus years, was old even then, and for a good reason - KISS. Work, food, drugs, consistency and time (apply to your genetics and some trial and error). There is no magic. I've seen some of the dumbest most obviously wrong shit come out of wanna be influencers and get repeated ad nauseum by the rookie class thinking these guys actually know much. A generalization and maybe unfair to a few but there's a misalignment of interest.
I think I saw one for Mike Israetel the other day saying stretching isn't evidence based so it's a waste of time. The minions in the comments were so excited to learn they never need to waste a second doing stretching again. I guess physical therapists and professional sports teams stretch athletes just for shits and giggles.

I think I saw one for Mike Israetel the other day saying stretching isn't evidence based so it's a waste of time. The minions in the comments were so excited to learn they never need to waste a second doing stretching again. I guess physical therapists and professional sports teams stretch athletes just for shits and giggles.
Didn't stan effecting say the same ?
He's more of an advocate of active warm up, as opposed to direct stretching.
Something about losing explosiveness and strength.
Maybe this is movement/sport specific.

I am not saying it's good or bad. But it's the truth.

Well you guys talked me into it. If any moron can do it...well I going to become a social media influencer. Let me know if you want to unlock your secret potential that is actually now dormant.. embedded in your DNA. Jesus spoke to me and gave me the cheat code for...... Massive Gains!!!! 64.95 a month

For an extra 5.95 I throw in all the nudes I get on Snapchat from police stings, hookers, scam artists, and webcam girls.

LOL- I don't know how many times I have seen self proclaimed experts parrot some 'big time' influencer on items like your stretching example and then minions of the self proclaimed expert fall in line and even start insulting others that don't fall in line with them.

Yeah, you and your little crowd think you know something most people don't. I'll go with what is proven.

Well you guys talked me into it. If any moron can do it...well I going to become a social media influencer. Let me know if you want to unlock your secret potential that is actually now dormant.. embedded in your DNA. Jesus spoke to me and gave me the cheat code for...... Massive Gains!!!! 64.95 a month

For an extra 5.95 I throw in all the nudes I get on Snapchat from police stings, hookers, scam artists, and webcam girls.
There is a guy that used to be a member here.
This is how you do it following his protocol.
  1. Appear like or actually help others for free with your grand expertise
  2. Do this for a while but stop helping anyone who disagrees with your approach and ridicule them in the open
  3. Have the people you 'helped' for free tell amazing stories on how great you are
  4. Tell everyone you are tired of helping people for free only to have them question you and not follow your advice
  5. Final Step: You can now present yourself as an expert coach and start charging people for your advice and time.
Congratulations!

Actually there's research on this and it's supportive. By THIS I mean directly before an explosive based activity when peak performance is required (we also aren't measuring older people either). Fine to stretch after BTW and honestly shit really makes little difference at the end of the day.

THIS in no way shape form or logical interpretation means stretching is bad and never stretch. That's true dumb shit stuff. Also we aren't talking competitive stretching and circus activities. Just basic stretching out which keeps us looser and less injury prone.

LOL- I don't know how many times I have seen self proclaimed experts parrot some 'big time' influencer on items like your stretching example and then minions of the self proclaimed expert fall in line and even start insulting others that don't fall in line with them.

Yeah, you and your little crowd think you know something most people don't. I'll go with what is proven.
It's fine to let the "sheep" moniker roll off your shoulders. We're all sheep — if sheep is defined by doing or believing what someone else taught us.

Some of these gurus will say things like "or you can just continue being a sheep and follow the broscience" even while they themselves are doing exactly that!

They're just following what someone told them or they read somewhere just the same. Be it bodybuilding, powerlifting, religion, politics, whatever. The general public are not researchers and all rely on some expert, guru, textbook, etc for information.

I say just do what works best for you. Much of the great improvements you see are just psychological anyway. That's why double-blind placebo controlled studies are the gold standard and even those are far from perfect.

The placebo effect is very, very real.

@slesh, have you simmered down yet??? You ingest all them edibles to put your mind and body back at ease? Lol. Going off on these poor youngbloods looking for some help & guidance.

Cage
Hahaha I think so. Ate a bunch of edibles last night. Just woke up from a 14 hour slumber. First real sleep in over 2 weeks.

Not sure. I don't know much about him other than the vertical diet which I didn't pay much attention to as I don't like rice it doesn't fill me and never had digestion issues, so just doesn't appeal to me.

Back in college when I took some athletic training courses the main thing I remember, active warmup aka pull the rope, get blood moving, stretch after lifting never before. Stretching a cold muscle could cause a strain.

I usually do 8 min elliptical before training, with the arms on moving handles, do some cuff work. Then extreme stretches after. Light stretching on off days nothing crazy. I think Israetel was implying it's a waste of time which I don't agree with.

I’m starting to see why we have lost so many vets on this board. Every fucking thread is some loser noob asking the same dumb question “should I pin my GH once a day? Twice a day? Every other day?” Just go die. Can we start a screening process for new members to join the board? I undetand this board is also about sponsors and Big A making his coin - and god bless - but this is just getting absurd. Sorry mods - had to vent - punish me if you must…
I was thinking the same thing but I think we are in the wrong.

I think it’s just the new, people are excited. When I first joined I thought this site was like the dark web and I was doing something wrong. Probably asked stupid questions to those who have been doing it for years.

Now the tables have turned. Shit just becomes second nature after doing it so long.

In my opinion this shit is not rocket science. Eat lift sleep repeat. Take shit cool. Everyone’s opinion is going to be different about gear views protocols whatever.

But how much of this shit can we really talk about. It’s a very simple simple concept. You want to grow eat more. Want to get shredded do more cardio eat less.

This whole website I’m sure everything has already been discussed in length.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws