over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just sad…

Not sure. I don't know much about him other than the vertical diet which I didn't pay much attention to as I don't like rice it doesn't fill me and never had digestion issues, so just doesn't appeal to me.

Back in college when I took some athletic training courses the main thing I remember, active warmup aka pull the rope, get blood moving, stretch after lifting never before. Stretching a cold muscle could cause a strain.

I usually do 8 min elliptical before training, with the arms on moving handles, do some cuff work. Then extreme stretches after. Light stretching on off days nothing crazy. I think Israetel was implying it's a waste of time which I don't agree with.
My routine is normally some banded movements/shuffles/high knees...etc type stuff for about 5 min then light stretch before lifting.
Post workout I only stretch but for longer than preworkout.

I agree with not getting too aggressive on stretching cold but if you do what I liken to pre game football warmups for 5 min you will see you arent cold going into stretching and you also haven't spent too much energy.

Can’t stand that guy
I'm guessing some of these guys make a living reinventing the wheel talking about reps in reserve and frequency, volume, diet 20 different ways. Then when one schmoe gets a following, I guess he cuts into other guys following? Or maybe the market is growing so the total pie gets bigger? I wonder if all their income is from clicks or a significant number of people are buying whatever it is they sell.

I wouldn’t say that old guys don’t want to learn anything new. I would say that old guys are more cynical about the “next magic supplement or training program” being the end all of all everything. We’ve just been lied to too many times by too many charlatans to fall for it every time anymore.
Well i am in my 60's so i am not sure we are talking about the same old guys. I want to be a kid in my 40's again. Heck even 50's. And believing the next new thing went out th ewindow decades ago. But i guess i am the cynical guy. Although i do refer to myself as a glass half empty sort of guy.

Well i am in my 60's so i am not sure we are talking about the same old guys. I want to be a kid in my 40's again. Heck even 50's. And believing the next new thing went out th ewindow decades ago. But i guess i am the cynical guy. Although i do refer to myself as a glass half empty sort of guy.
👍

I like to refer to myself as the glass is not big enough sort of guy.

As old guys don't change and keep doing the same thing as they don't want to learn something new. Or that is how i see it.
I wouldn’t say that old guys don’t want to learn anything new. I would say that old guys are more cynical about the “next magic supplement or training program” being the end all of all everything. We’ve just been lied to too many times by too many charlatans to fall for it every time anymore.

I have never had a person so adamantly agree with me while trying to argue with me. LOL. And by the way, I am 61 and have been doing this for forty years.

👍

I like to refer to myself as the glass is not big enough sort of guy.
I look at the glass and say, "Pardon me, but I ordered Jack Daniels."

I’m starting to see why we have lost so many vets on this board. Every fucking thread is some loser noob asking the same dumb question “should I pin my GH once a day? Twice a day? Every other day?” Just go die. Can we start a screening process for new members to join the board? I undetand this board is also about sponsors and Big A making his coin - and god bless - but this is just getting absurd. Sorry mods - had to vent - punish me if you must…

"just got die" for posting in a forum.....mmmmmmmmmm anger issues much? Or you could just ignore em like most people? Or start a new post about people posting dumb stuff?

I have never had a person so adamantly agree with me while trying to argue with me. LOL. And by the way, I am 61 and have been doing this for forty years.
So you start by disagreeing with me, but i am the one arguing with you. I think the internet is so cool that anything not a total agreement is an argument. I remember in the dark ages where people had conversation. I started lifting by 1973. But i did take a few years off to be a n endurance athlete. But being built short wide and thick is not a great structure for that.

So you start by disagreeing with me, but i am the one arguing with you. I think the internet is so cool that anything not a total agreement is an argument.

As old guys don't change and keep doing the same thing as they don't want to learn something new. Or that is how i see it.

Well since you put it that way I guess I will change my mind and will agree with you. I agree that you are old, will never change, will keep doing the same damn things, and will never learn anything new.

Gee, isn't agreement swell?

Well since you put it that way I guess I will change my mind and will agree with you. I agree that you are old, will never change, will keep doing the same damn things, and will never learn anything new.

I don't know bout swell. I see agreement as Swole :oops::D

I’m starting to see why we have lost so many vets on this board. Every fucking thread is some loser noob asking the same dumb question “should I pin my GH once a day? Twice a day? Every other day?” Just go die. Can we start a screening process for new members to join the board? I undetand this board is also about sponsors and Big A making his coin - and god bless - but this is just getting absurd. Sorry mods - had to vent - punish me if you must…
I think people are looking for confirmation, not so much for information.

Ok I can't speak for other vets but after being here 20yrs goals change...
I still love to workout...but no longer compete, blast, lift heavy, help prep guys, go to shows, care what gear/diets/workouts people are doing...just about feeling good/being healthy & longevity
There's endless knowledge here, but doubt I read anything that'll change what I do with current goals & knowing what I know works for Me

Yes it is thank you kindly for such straight forward and supporting words. Wouldn't it have been easier just to start with that as opposed to having to have your own way!

A bit harsh don't you think? There will always be new members looking for advice. Yes there's the Search function, however we were all new to this game and here we are now.

If a post makes you agitated, simply skip to the one that interests you.

Without new members any bord will eventually Stagnate. There will always be all kinds of threads and that's what keeps a Forum alive.

I think that inject 2 vials of HGH a day is making you agitated. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

Thing is.... we need a thread with some "basics" covered so newbies don't ask always the same questions....

I think that inject 2 vials of HGH a day is making you agitated. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

Thing is.... we need a thread with some "basics" covered so newbies don't ask always the same questions....
Why not have a "Stupid Questions" thread where newbies can ask their stupid questions without getting flamed? That way these newb questions won't clutter up the forum.

But we have more than a thread! We have an entire beginner's forum. If the more knowledgeable cats (which is most of you) subscribed to it, it would be a beginners paradise.

But we have more than a thread! We have an entire beginner's forum. If the more knowledgeable cats (which is most of you) subscribed to it, it would be a beginners paradise.
I look there often but can’t honestly answer most of the questions because I don’t know fuck all about steroids, etc.

And it would not be a bad idea (somebody else’s) if it was moved up, below the open forum. I do think it would get more look sees.

All my humble opinion of course.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity