advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just saw a TV show with Jessica Alba and ...

Where's Phidias? I'm worrying! LMAO :D

Attachments

• 1204553085166.jpg
    1204553085166.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 189
She's SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL :eek:

Attachments

• 1204553413223.jpg
    1204553413223.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 224
Last one... for JT... since he loves "country girls" ;) Ain't this one so class? :)

Attachments

• 1198892643600.jpg
    1198892643600.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 201
HEY BRO ITS JESSICA ALBA THREAD HERE :mad: ;) :D

Jenn is pretty too though

Last edited:
JLH is my fav in hollywood. Shes amazing and cute all at the same time. Anyone see heartbreakers? OMG. I had a girl with a VERY similar face 2yrs ago...those cute eyes...that soft almost shy innocent little smile...just wow

You want to see two hot chicks together watch the movie called Banditas ( a western comedy) with Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek's..They will get your attention.

This might seem alittle crazy, but im in love with Bam Margera's wife and have been ever since college. used to see them all the time when we would go to this bar in west chester called the rat. Rabe just move 4 blocks away from me, hes got a hot ass girl too. but i gotta man bam;s wife is the hottest thing on 2 legs.

JLH is my fav in hollywood. Shes amazing and cute all at the same time. Anyone see heartbreakers? OMG. I had a girl with a VERY similar face 2yrs ago...those cute eyes...that soft almost shy innocent little smile...just wow

HAHA im with you on that one. Ever since those "i know what you did last summer" movies ive been in love.

No getting older is when you still have a crush on Barbra Eden ( I dream of
Jeannie)

When I was younger, being the logical type, I was trying to consider at what age, my hoped for increase in wisdom, debonair, and wealth (mostly wealth) would intersect with the decline of looks, fame, and fortune of the stars like Farrah Fawcett allowing me to sample them. I think I may have crossed the event horizon with a few of them though I have never acted on the impulse,as although I have progressed on a fairly linear path, many of them have plummetted. (See the aforementioned: Blossom)

This started when all the PHys Ed classes at my college had a tennis tourney and the prize was getting to hit for 30 minutes with Farrah Fawcett. My big lummoxing arse won and the Lady tennis pro who set it up because she was training with Ms. Fawcett, got very scared and furious that I would mess it up. She was right, I would have. As it was, she was so "tiny" it was amazing. This was a woman whose poster I had. She hardly spoke a word to me and that was that, but my plotting began.

Pekkerwood

Attachments

• 257182.jpg
    257182.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 164
This started when all the PHys Ed classes at my college had a tennis tourney and the prize was getting to hit for 30 minutes with Farrah Fawcett.

;)

Attachments

• 220027.jpg
    220027.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 128
The cute 70's blonde again... :)

Attachments

• 215006.jpg
    215006.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 150
Last one, since "beach time" is coming fast... :p

Attachments

• sunburn.jpg
    sunburn.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 109
Alba is the most downloaded girl on the net believe it or not and she is gorgeous.

I like Ashley Judd for me though. Love those lips. I also like Nicollette Sheridan
and Eva Longoria.

When I was younger, being the logical type, I was trying to consider at what age, my hoped for increase in wisdom, debonair, and wealth (mostly wealth) would intersect with the decline of looks, fame, and fortune of the stars like Farrah Fawcett allowing me to sample them. I think I may have crossed the event horizon with a few of them though I have never acted on the impulse,as although I have progressed on a fairly linear path, many of them have plummetted. (See the aforementioned: Blossom)

This started when all the PHys Ed classes at my college had a tennis tourney and the prize was getting to hit for 30 minutes with Farrah Fawcett. My big lummoxing arse won and the Lady tennis pro who set it up because she was training with Ms. Fawcett, got very scared and furious that I would mess it up. She was right, I would have. As it was, she was so "tiny" it was amazing. This was a woman whose poster I had. She hardly spoke a word to me and that was that, but my plotting began.

Pekkerwood

Pekkerwood, what ever the hell you said I could'nt of said it any better :p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear