YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just something that gets lost in this whole deal that I feel is utmost importance..

Don't have Facebook [emoji853], any other source?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hmmm dont know how else to do it....

Attachments

• Geared.png
    Geared.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,109
Last edited:
I can vouch for this, after realizing that adding another 25+ lbs that I would need for the open class is not something I want to try and risk my health I dropped my higher drug use to just 300mg test/week and 3iu gh per day and I can't drop below 255lbs. Hoping to do classic physique but getting down to around 210lbs will be way harder than I imagined.

If someone told me I would not be able to get under 250 without going very low cal and starving and on trt levels even just 6 months ago I would not have believed it. But it makes sense after being heavy for almost a decade, it's all the body knows

The question then remains how long does one need to hold that certain size before reaching homeostasis and not dropping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question then remains how long does one need to hold that certain size before reaching homeostasis and not dropping?

A while, probably a decade+ till you forget what it even feels like to be smaller

I'm a big believer in this in all aspects of the human body. Imo, your body is lazy and wants to do the least amount of work that it can....which basically means staying at the same level you are currently at.

That's why you see so many people that abuse their body for years with different things before the results catch up with them.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Hmmm dont know how else to do it....
Thanks...I don't have any social media accounts. I probably miss out on a lot of good stuff, but just never really cared to open one....I guess I'm considered " behind the times".

Places like this and car forums are about the extent of my personal interaction on the web.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

A while, probably a decade+ till you forget what it even feels like to be smaller

I figured and I think that’s something not everyone realizes when ppl like JM post what he did. A person has to stay at that weight and maybe push things more so than they want to be a certain size and hold it.

I'd like to add, those times you spend at actually physiological levels of testosterone make a huge difference in how you grow when you do cycle. When you spend 6 months to a year at under 1000 total testosterone level, and you start cycling again, you grow like crazy on incredibly small doses. It can be almost as good as those first cycles you ever did, and if you count muscle memory, it can be even better.

I'd like to add, those times you spend at actually physiological levels of testosterone make a huge difference in how you grow when you do cycle. When you spend 6 months to a year at under 1000 total testosterone level, and you start cycling again, you grow like crazy on incredibly small doses. It can be almost as good as those first cycles you ever did, and if you count muscle memory, it can be even better.

muscles remember ?

This might apply to natty but I don't know about enhanced physiques... Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, etc lost a lot of size soon after they quit competing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How do you guys deal with the sides while growing before reaching homeostasis? Thats the hard part IMO, anyone can push the gear and food but its very hard to sustain it long term.

As a natural I was 165 lean.....on minimal gear im 205 half-way lean.....everytime I try to push to 225 the sides hit me bad ( out of breath all the time/ cant scratch my back or tie my shoes/ huffing and puffing all the time/ feel like im gonna have a heart attack during sex lol).....these sides kick my ass and I always drop the dosage and food and shrink back to 205, my homeostasis weight,.....how long do you have to put up with the sides until you achieve homeostasis at a new weight? Any advice on how to deal with those sides until your body gets used to the new weight?

Last edited:
How do you guys deal with the sides while growing before reaching homeostasis?

As a natural I was 165 lean.....on minimal gear im 205 half-way lean.....everytime I try to push to 225 the sides hit me bad ( out of breath all the time/ cant scratch my back or tie my shoes/ huffing and puffing all the time/ feel like im gonna have a heart attack during sex lol).....these sides kick my ass and I always drop the dosage and food and shrink back to 205, my homeostasis weight,.....how long do you have to put up with the sides until you achieve homeostasis at a new weight? Any advice on how to deal with those sides until your body gets used to the new weight?
You have to put on the weight slower imo. I can't even drop under 180lbs at 5'5" even off of gear and lower cals, still training and holding 190lbs. I've been up to 215lbs and it sucked like you said, I felt shitty. In mid 2014 I was at 175lbs after losing tons of fat from 220lbs in beginning of that year. Today I'm leaner at 190lbs then I was at 175lbs. I've attempted to put on 5-10 solid lbs a year. 5 is more reasonable for a trained person. Also, big thing, most people lower their intensity when they lower the drugs or go to TRT. Huge mistake, TRT can still hold everything if you keep pushing the diet and training. Of course you will be softer lose some strength a bit, won't have that hard look from the drugs either.

Bottom line is TRT/HRT is still enhanced. So idk why some of these guys act like this is news or incredible. Especially if you are doing advanced techniques like frequent injections and adding GH etc. This is not natural at all, not even close. You don't have the ups and downs you would, instead your keeping your levels elevated all the time. It's apples to oranges. If these guys were to completely come off, they would lose a lot more. That's why TRT is a good approach.

Bottom line is TRT/HRT is still enhanced. So idk why some of these guys act like this is news or incredible. Especially if you are doing advanced techniques like frequent injections and adding GH etc. This is not natural at all, not even close. You don't have the ups and downs you would, instead your keeping your levels elevated all the time. It's apples to oranges. If these guys were to completely come off, they would lose a lot more. That's why TRT is a good approach.
x2

Rambo i posted my bloods i did last year on 250 mg test cyp ( in kaladryn's thread on DIM) and i remember thinking to me then just look at my test levels , total and free at just 1 ml of shit , nearly triple the range! Do I really need more then say 250 mg test ? i thought there is plenty of test circulating in my body to grow and repair muscle all I need is to focus on training and diet and that's it.

The great results i saw kind of put me off from running high test as i felt i might be overdoing it unnecessarily.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

If you took a guy after his first cycle and put him on trt until his next cycle though he would likely lose size. Being able to maintain whatever size john is on trt is pretty fucking impressive imo.

Hey guys, how can we become a part of that Gear'd up Facebook group? Does someone need to "invite" us?

Thanks

I can ok you...pm me

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear