advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey bros, I was recently on my deathbed and just released from the emergency room. I am 34 and was suggested to do a living will (humbling)

I am fragile and still on an RX cocktail, lost 30lbs, kidney and liver failure, and DIALYSIS....emaciated

I will post all my labs and all the details when I get some energy. GFR, creatinine, alt flt everything ...scary

Had my first BMovement yesterday, finally able to hold down some food, was released today.

I had a 5 in dialysis catheter in my jugular and subclavian I will post pic. Notice the blood clots hanging off, I still have a clot right now.

I also had a 2 in catheter in my penis because I was unable to make urine—very uncomfortable experience. I made my peace with God. It started with me puking about 50x at ex-girlfriend's house for about 48 hours then finally we decided to call an ambulance.

prayers are needed and welcome brothers god bless. I was open with a nephrologist about steroid use which was hrt doses of bioidentical hormones anyway. He was not on a crusade against that and does not think that or the soda I have been drinking recently were the culprits

I was open with a nephrologist about steroid use which was hrt doses of bioidentical hormones anyway. He was not on a crusade against that and does not think that or the soda I have been drinking recently were the culprits

ok good

so it wasn't the gear or the soda then

Hey bros, I was recently on my deathbed and just released from the emergency room. I am 34 and was suggested to do a living will (humbling)

I am fragile and still on an RX cocktail, lost 30lbs, kidney and liver failure, and DIALYSIS....emaciated

I will post all my labs and all the details when I get some energy. GFR, creatinine, alt flt everything ...scary

Had my first BMovement yesterday, finally able to hold down some food, was released today.

I had a 5 in dialysis catheter in my jugular and subclavian I will post pic. Notice the blood clots hanging off, I still have a clot right now.

I also had a 2 in catheter in my penis because I was unable to make urine—very uncomfortable experience. I made my peace with God. It started with me puking about 50x at ex-girlfriend's house for about 48 hours then finally we decided to call an ambulance.

prayers are needed and welcome brothers god bless. I was open with a nephrologist about steroid use which was hrt doses of bioidentical hormones anyway. He was not on a crusade against that and does not think that or the soda I have been drinking recently were the culprits
Dam sounds like you where poisoned

You certainly don't look like a heavy user

Are they still trying to track down what happened / caused it

Wow, scary stuff. Glad you are still with us.

Dam sounds like you where poisoned

You certainly don't look like a heavy user

Are they still trying to track down what happened / caused it
the doctor thinks there may be a correlation to the injuries i Sustained from being jumped/assaulted last month (I went to the Emergency room for this as well), i believe I posted pics I will repost here , I got stomped out eventually (head face kidneys liver nuts) after gassing out fighting too many people at once right after sauna and 2 hour leg day emaciated. it was brutal, this traumatic incident happened infront of my son which still, they are unsure and looking into it. after this happened i went hard af in the gym the next day immediately, sauna, steam, overtraining, nonstop , as is/.was my mentality plus I couldnt afford time off work.

the doctor thinks there may be a correlation to the injuries i Sustained from being jumped/assaulted last month (I went to the Emergency room for this as well), i believe I posted pics I will repost here , I got stomped out eventually (head face kidneys liver nuts) after gassing out fighting too many people at once. it was brutal, this traumatic incident happened infront of my son which still, they are unsure and looking into it. after this happened i went hard af in the gym the next day immediately, sauna, steam, overtraining, nonstop , as is/.was my mentality plus I couldnt afford time off work.
That makes sense

Fuck - sometimes you have to know when to run or walk away

But sometimes no choice

Fuck - get well

That makes sense

Fuck - sometimes you have to know when to run or walk away

But sometimes no choice

Fuck - get well
there was no choice it was surprise and i was with my 12 year old kid, in a perfect world perhaps. Running and leaving my kid was not an option with 4 or 5 6"0 200lb black basketball players blood pirus who are out for blood seeking to put my lights out, that would have been a coward move. I told him to run inside the gym to front desk and mind you these things happen in a split second I have more experience in these environments than most and let me tell you there is no blueprint for freak accidents. instincts kick in and when someone is trying to kill you and stomp your brains you you have the god given right and agency to defend yourself at all costs. there was no previous provocation it was a surprise. if i tried to run these fools would have burned me, I thought they were going to shoot me at the end when I heard pop the trunk. I know many cannot handle information like this and like to say you deserve it you attract this element based on my appearance or stories i have shared from 15+ years ago, i was pting a client and with my son in a very popular public gym in a famous mall . yea right.

back on topic. I will post labs and more info asap, please do not make this personal about your perceived assumptions and generalizations about others. Keep the self righteous Im right you're wrong dualism out the post. Bad things happen to good people often. it is about me being in the ER for 7+ days with rhabdomyolysis and being released, subsequent treatment, etc. and hopefully from my experience others can learn and grow the rest is hogwash

When it’s time to go it’s time to go
I hear you man , after experiencing hypoxia, multi-organ failure... heart attack range bp for over 7 days in addition to everything else, I made peace and was okay with it quite surprising. Def shed some tears because I have a 12 year old who is my soulmate. It put a lot of things into perspective @OuchThatHurts and brought me closer with the Lord. I tried to stay in touch with @Biggerp73 and keep him in the loop incase it went further south. another solid bro

Damn MT, I'm truly sorry to hear this. I'm glad your son still has his dad! You will recover from this but take your time. We're all rooting for you man!!

Damn MT, I'm truly sorry to hear this. I'm glad your son still has his dad! You will recover from this but take your time. We're all rooting for you man!!
Thank you sir, you have always been great to me. Truly I am equally glad. I have a life to live and my son and I are best buds. We do everything together. I am going to take a few months off.
The nephrologist said to lay off the HRT test.

God puts us on paths…it was not your time…God Bless and stay safe!

Wow, sorry to hear all of that, but glad you made it out of the emergency room.

Godspeed my friend.

That's horrible what they did to you! There’s so much evil in the world!
I’m glad you survived, and I hope you heal 100% very quickly!

here's some of me a few days after I got jumped after mega icing, sauna, detoxing, introducing deca, and some other stuff to increase healing. my face became a lot more swollen, tore pec and bicep in the struggle, black eyes busted nose, had a hematoma eventually all down entire chest abs, and my balls and penis turned completely black and blue for weeks, I wont post those ones , scared the shit out of me bros. needless to say its been a very tough month for me, I did move and relocate thank god. I took it like a champ an never stopped. I am overly dedicated to meeting my clients needs.

1657936654470.jpeg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner