advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

I had a issue at my dr about a month or so ago. I had a horrible pain and discoloration in my leg one day. I initially went to the walk in and they sent me to the ER as they thought I had a blood clot. After talking with the dr regarding the possible clot and my hemoglobin score I told her I was on hrt therapy and my other meds( blood pressure). We didn’t talk about dosages or anything related, I only stated it was hormone replacement. To make a long story short I now have in my records that I am a steroid abuser. Someone I know, looked into my chart that works at the hospital a week later after visit, and I am officially now a drug abuser. Fucking sucks and is complete bullshit.
Man that’s ridiculous

What ended up being the issue with your leg?

I had a issue at my dr about a month or so ago. I had a horrible pain and discoloration in my leg one day. I initially went to the walk in and they sent me to the ER as they thought I had a blood clot. After talking with the dr regarding the possible clot and my hemoglobin score I told her I was on hrt therapy and my other meds( blood pressure). We didn’t talk about dosages or anything related, I only stated it was hormone replacement. To make a long story short I now have in my records that I am a steroid abuser. Someone I know, looked into my chart that works at the hospital a week later after visit, and I am officially now a drug abuser. Fucking sucks and is complete bullshit.
A very good reason I don't disclose gear usage unless I can fully trust the doc, and it's like don't ask don't tell especially with my own even.

Hope the issue with your leg got resolved as that sounds like a potential infection or clot.

You got screwed do badly here. And these type of "doctors" are only going to get worse. Now it's in your record and every pharmacy in the country is going to see this pop up on your screen. A "drug abuser". What a colossal dickhead. Wow, I can say that here and it won't get deleted and I don't get a ban for x amount of days/weeks/permanent. Forums are behind the times? No. Forums are our final refuge.
I will talk circles around most doctors and have always done so. I am beginning to work with and network with more doctors with my company anyways, I have 3-4 famous ones who will already vouch for my intelligence and endorse my products in SD. I have a doctor friend who owns probably 7 practices in SD. I got dr mark and dr dave also under my belt. One of my original inspirations was dr christy who was a partner in the neighborhood healthcare centers/facilities in san diego and now inland empire. With that being said, yes FORUMS are our final refuge and salvation, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! thank you always for your bright shining light big brother and support. My celeb client list is also growing. God is good and ALWaYS GREAT AMEN!

Nice. How are the kidneys gotten any bloodwork? I think I Saw you mention on a post astragalus use helped?
i am going be completely transparent, i have done ZERO bloodwork. I feel excellent, rejuvenated inside and out. I healed myself. fuck these cookie cutter doctors. I am extremely in tune my body and with any symptoms that would arise , god forbid a possible bad outcome., Again, I only know what WORKED FOR ME. I have been healing thousands of people in san diego since 2011 (in regards to conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high BP, high cholesterol, I have helped a client avert chemo for thyroid cancer and the cancer is still dormant to the day 3 years later. I have what you call an insatiable thirst for knowledge of the human body (amongst other things). and I relentlessly study and dissect lectures from doctors on youtube and read ancient texts of all plant medicines , i am obsessed with biohacking and healing the human body., I work for myself so i have the luxury of basically going to COLLEGE free teaching myself all the concepts of health and the human body and then some. my portfolio is insane. NO i dont know everything or even close! dr jordan peterson said treat everyone you meet like there is something they can teach you and in doing so you will open up a vista of knowledge.

Man, I really am pissed that a bunch of cowards jumped you. Group of scum. Zero honor. I did pray and I think there is power in prayer. I am glad you are reaching out to God. I am glad you and your son are close. That is respectable! Those pics of your torn pectoral and bicep are wicked. I had a torn bicep tendon repaired when I was in college. It has never given me problems since. I hope your kidneys heal. Let me know on that. I read your response in the astragalus thread. I hope that is helping. It sounds like it is. I could never live happily in an urban area with all the crime and population. I like knowing who the neighbors are. I like being in a conservative state without all the liberal bullshit that comes when they are in charge. A lot of folks are moving from California to Montana. With the stories you have just shared, I would get the hell out of there.

Man, I really am pissed that a bunch of cowards jumped you. Group of scum. Zero honor. I did pray and I think there is power in prayer. I am glad you are reaching out to God. I am glad you and your son are close. That is respectable! Those pics of your torn pectoral and bicep are wicked. I had a torn bicep tendon repaired when I was in college. It has never given me problems since. I hope your kidneys heal. Let me know on that. I read your response in the astragalus thread. I hope that is helping. It sounds like it is. I could never live happily in an urban area with all the crime and population. I like knowing who the neighbors are. I like being in a conservative state without all the liberal bullshit that comes when they are in charge. A lot of folks are moving from California to Montana. With the stories you have just shared, I would get the hell out of there.
Completely agree!

Agree fully. If I wasn’t in Texas, I’d be in Florida or Montana. Fortunately, my doctor left my gear use off my record. I’m so grateful for that, he’s a bro. To be fair, I got him a bobblehead doll custom made of him in a Superman outfit after he performed my liver surgery lmao.

That’s the number one thing I tell anyone thinking of mentioning to a doctor about taking AAS…. NEVER do it unless they’re the one to prescribe it for you!!!!

It’s sucks you didn’t catch it at the time, but don’t ever be scared to ask for your chart after the appointment to see what they’ve written down.

I’ve done this twice recently with my urologist just because I felt he could have wrote something derogatory in my chart regarding his prescribed TRT regimen. He made some comments about me getting bigger and bigger every time he sees me.

Just told him I’ve been an iron head since I went through puberty. Weights are a large part of my life. Yes I’ve grown, but I’m healthy too. So he can suck a dick and take a seat!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity