over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started ghrp-2 and cjc no dac

My research chimp does 100 of each and gets the head rush and hunger. So does my roommates test chimp.

Ghrp6 seems to provide that type of a rush for my research subject. Not so much ghrp2

Same here...GHRP6 would leave me very flush feeling like I just took a big dose of Niacin and then very hungry. GHRP2 doesn't do that to me and I like it for that reason.

Same here...GHRP6 would leave me very flush feeling like I just took a big dose of Niacin and then very hungry. GHRP2 doesn't do that to me and I like it for that reason.

Excatly, I think GHRP6/Hexarelin is the choice when you are in a buling cycle, when you are in cutting cycle or just you don't want to gain much more pounds GHRP 2 is the coiche ;)

How about a numbness feeling in the hands??. I be getting that at night when I wake up.
Anyone experience that. ??

My rat takes his injections in the morning on an empty stomach and then I give him his final dose around 3pm. All is administered with no carbs or fats....so we don't blunt GH release. I have been giving him 100mcg of CJC and 100mcg- Ghrp-2.

I think I'm going to bump his dose of Ghrp up to 250 mcg's....2 times daily.

i would just use the saturation dose-100mcgs,and use it a couple times to 3 times a day! you will like it lol.3 hrs between each use.goto dats site and read read read.alot of usefull info over there.you will understand a lot more with a little good research.

DAT says stick to 100mcg of each and dose them more frequently to get the best results. I have my dose down to 200mcg on ghrp-2 and it hits pretty good, nothing like 1,000mcg, but DAT says that head rush isn't an indication of how much hgh is being released. He is the expert. He says go by how well you sleep at night. I sleep very well after taking 200mcg ghrp--2, 150mcg mod grf, 1iu hgh, 50mcg des, and 50mcg Lr3...yes, I take all these. :D

hey bro how you running these? i have some des and was lookin for some good input on adding it in there.lay it out there for us bro.thanx.:headbang:

i would just use the saturation dose-100mcgs,and use it a couple times to 3 times a day! you will like it lol.3 hrs between each use.goto dats site and read read read.alot of usefull info over there.you will understand a lot more with a little good research.

You ever get any numbness?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner