over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started hgh Rips and Insulin :)

-TOXIC-

Banned
Just started my run of Rips and slin. I start my cycle next month but getting the gh going first. Going to be running 2iu first thing in the morning and 3iu pre workou then 10iu slin post workout. Unless you guys have a better protocal, let me know. Possibly thinking about 5iu Slin in the morning also. Ive ran Slin before at 10iu morning an 15iu post workout and loved it. Just not sure how to run the gh and slin together with timing. Im excited to start my Rips!!

why only 2iu? because you wont need insulin unless you are running 5iu+ hgh but at 2 iu i dont think its necessery, if $ is no problem start at 2iu and build up to 6-8iu . maybe other bros have different strategy

why only 2iu? because you wont need insulin unless you are running 5iu+ hgh but at 2 iu i dont think its necessery, if $ is no problem start at 2iu and build up to 6-8iu . maybe other bros have different strategy

?? Im running 5iu total per day. 2 in the morning and 3 pre workout. Im confused or maybe you didnt see the second 3iu part.

ouf, sorry bro i missed the afternoon part, good luck with your cycle im going to start the same thing in april but with less insulin, mybe 5-10 iu max and 10 iu of hgh, are you running this solo or with aas???

Ill be starting my AS cycle next month. Test/Eq/Tren/Mast/ with Dbol kick start. Mast will be the last 10 weeks of my cycle.

Ill be starting my AS cycle next month. Test/Eq/Tren/Mast/ with Dbol kick start. Mast will be the last 10 weeks of my cycle.

Someone has read his gh15 bible it seems :D
Am I correct? Nothing wrong with that, how much aas are you going to run?

Someone has read his gh15 bible it seems :D
Am I correct? Nothing wrong with that, how much aas are you going to run?

I have no idea what that is, seriously lol

Ive ran 1500mg/wk of test-e but that was for my bulker. This is my summer cycle which Ill be using to lean up a bit. Ill prob run 1g-1200mg /wk of my personal test mix of Test-e/cyp/prop. 600mg/wk Eq, and havent decided on the tren yet. Possibly 500mg/wk but the Mast will deff be 500 as Ive tried 700 it didnt notice much of a diff. Dbol kick start will be 50-60mg/ed. This will be a 6 month cycle so the Mast will be run off and on and not nessisarliy only the last 10 wks.

ok mate...it's just one internet guru who claims to be a former pro, he suggests those exact products to basically every situation one can imagine :)
doses change ofc...
but many of his ideas actually make sense and he looks to be a smart but arrogant guy...he posts only on getbig and is the probably one of the most respected but also most controversial persons there

back to your cycle...looks kinda heavy i think, ofc i don't know your history
if i was you i would probably up the gh to be at the same level with your ass, if you know what i mean...partially 'cos i think it's both good way to increase the effectiveness of ass and also reduce sides from them
slin i have no experience of

Gotcha. Na, use different compounds depending on goals and season at that given point.

Ive ran hgh before but not cosistantly. Like a kit here, a kit there... ect. Not back to back like it should have been done.

So my IU for me, is pretty good I think although I do understand what youre saying. Im probably gonna stay at 5iu and see how it goes for a few months and maybe up to 6 but thats all.

Personally runnin 4-5 iu/day ED GH I dont mess with the slin. Dont find it necessary personally as I run low in the blood glucose department dont want to take any chances but I do monitor with glucomenter and stay very lean. Still dont really get the slin thing to be honest. Maybe this thread can shed some light.

15 ui a day?!? Doesn't that put you at higher risk for carpal tunnel syndrome and acromegaly?

15 ui a day?!? Doesn't that put you at higher risk for carpal tunnel syndrome and acromegaly?

gh :confused:...haven't seen anyone mentioning that number in this thread...but if you truly wanna get huge that's what it takes

gh :confused:...haven't seen anyone mentioning that number in this thread...but if you truly wanna get huge that's what it takes

Really?? I know four guys at Venice golds who have admitted to me they take between 10-20 iu's that's fucking crazy! 5ius and I wake up with crippling C.T.S.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131