over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started my SEO in calves cylcle

RipD2DBone

Registered
With all of the hoopla about how painful the first couple shots are I went with only .5ml/head for starters. I'm not feeling any pain as of yet. Granted it's only been about an hour since the injects. If it continues to feel like this I'll bump it up to 1ml for the next 9 days and go to 2ml for 10 days and the final 10 days at 3ml.

Oh yeah, I am feeling a little light headed though. Don't know if it's due to the oils of the a50 I just popped.

Yea its not to bad until you wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom/protein shake or until the next day then it will hurt until you stretch them out really good

4 hours later it feels like I've had a hellacious calve workout. I'm glad I only started with .5ml/head.

Calves are THE MOST painfull by far! Enjoy! LOL

Big A said:
Calves are THE MOST painfull by far! Enjoy! LOL

well I was planing on doing 1/2 cc of fina in each head but I guess I will just stick to the norm .

YEah, there are a lot of nerves there. A buddy of mine had to pull the needle out it hurt so bad. Glad to hear it is going good. You might want to walk for 15 minutes or so after your injections?

haha

Steak not sure if you meant me, because I had a HORRIBLE experience with my calves. I tried to poke some fina in there and b4 I even pushed the solution in my calf exploded in pain from the poke, MY GOD it hurt, seriously felt like a stab wound...even pulling it out hurt, I musta hit a major nerve!

I did a light calve workout last nite to try to get the oil moving around. Had my wife to massage them a bit and I could barely stand her hands on my calves they hurt so bad. Seemed like they hurt worse after the massage. As if they were knotting up. I think I'll skip my 2nd inj today and do it tomorrow and stick with 1/2 ml for 1-2 more inj's. The calves did look more full though. Don't know if it was my imagination or if that little bit of oil made a difference that quick.

like a moron i did 2ml in EACH head in the same night. almost didn't make it to work the next day. the stuff i was using was high in alcohol too! ouch... but all the pain and agony was well worth it. it balaced off my physique perfectly.

I tried calves again a few weeks ago and once again they hurt like a Mofo. I've now given up SEO's in the calves. I've tried it 3 seperate times with various sized pins and low amounts of oil and still got unbearable pain. This last attempt swelled up my ankle and I was limping around for a few days. I wish I was one of the lucky few with no pain in the calves. Oh well, guess I'll just have to grow them the old fasioned way. LOL!! :D

Macdaddy

I've only just started but I'm liking the results. I might actually start wearing gym shorts to the gym now. LOL !!!

I have bruises all up and down my calves from my shots. Similar to a junkies arm.

Macdaddy said:
I tried calves again a few weeks ago and once again they hurt like a Mofo. I've now given up SEO's in the calves. I've tried it 3 seperate times with various sized pins and low amounts of oil and still got unbearable pain. This last attempt swelled up my ankle and I was limping around for a few days. I wish I was one of the lucky few with no pain in the calves. Oh well, guess I'll just have to grow them the old fasioned way. LOL!! :D

Macdaddy
well hello macdaddy, i know how much you love needles but 18 gauge pins in the calves are not the way to go...:D

I increased my dosage from .5ml to 1ml on yesterday. I put 1ml in all 4 heads of my calves. Both of my legs are killing me. Both legs feel as if they are swollen from top to bottom and to the point where they are going to pop. I'm still doing my shots EOD. The pain is to bad to go ED. I was suppose to work legs today but I'm going to have to put them off.

I can't beleive you are still doing SEO's in your calves RipD. You are one crazy Mofo!! You must love pain or something.

I wish I had balls like you bro!! I tried it and started to cry like a girl then gave up.

Good for you man. Let see how long you can keep it up. We should have the RipD calve shot countdown. LOL!! :D

Macdaddy

Yeah Mac... Gotta do the calves. I'm doing Jr Nationals in June and with my calves, I'd get blown off stage. I have no choice but to get the oil in there. Even if I have to skip 2 days instead of 1. I'm gonna get all of the oil in these olive oil like calves. I have 2 bottles.

I gotta be ready. I hear dpsquat might be in my class (LHW).

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420