over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUST STARTED SYNTHEROL IN BICEPS HELP!

Serpico

Registered
Hey guys quick stats and background:
Hieght: 5'5
Weight: 190
BF: 9-10%
experience and current protocol: bodybuilding for 15 years, (yes since I was 12) numerous AAS and HGH cycles under my belt, but for the last 5 years due to being subject to random steroid testing I've been limited to TRT @ 200mg wk test/HCG/Adex, peptides, IGF-1, insulin, HGH, and Sarms all which I am currently taking (in the proper phases eg: 4 wks on insulin/ weeks off replaced with IGF-1/peg MGF/ 6IU HGH ED 7 months on 5 months off but on GHRP/GHRH ED year round. Osterine sarms @ 15 mg Ed.

Ok I believe it's fair to say I've reached my genetic max. I've been a 17 1/2 cold arms for the last 4 years no change. I have a long thick bicep with a flat peak or almost no peak at all. I'm looking to gain just about 1 1/2 inches and hopefully get a peak. Started syntherol 5 days ago 1ml in outside head , 1/2 Ml in inside head, 1 ml in upper tricep. Everyday I rotate from upper part of heads to middle to lower and repeat. I've read to form a peak to concentrate on the outer head so I was gonna do the 1ml outside and 1/2 inside for the first 10 days then the next 10 raise amount of each by 1/2 a ML and the last 10 days before and during maintenance doing 2mls outer head while keeping inner head at 1 ml or 1 1/2. How does that sound? Also would it be a good idea to raise the amount injected by 1/2 ML in the middle area of the outer head where the top of the peak would be to help form a better peak. For example, during the last 10 day phase before and during maintence inject 2 1/2 ml into only the middle outer head while keeping the upper and lower outer head areas at 2mls. Also I am keeping triceps simple upper head only going up to 2 or 2 1/2 Mls max. Thank you any feedback greatly appreciated and please no negative anti site oil responses I won't bother to read them I've already made my informed decision. Thank you again.

Last edited:
If it were me, I would would use equal amounts for the entire outer biceps (upper, middle, lower), to assure that the bicep remained looking natural as the peak rose.

Also, If you are injecting the upper rear head of the triceps, I would suggest doing the lower rear head as well. You want the two rear heads to follow smoothly together.

If it were me, I would would use equal amounts for the entire outer biceps (upper, middle, lower), to assure that the bicep remained looking natural as the peak rose.

Also, If you are injecting the upper rear head of the triceps, I would suggest doing the lower rear head as well. You want the two rear heads to follow smoothly together.

agreed!..

Ok I did start to to do lower tricep head initially but will go back to doing it. Same amount in lower and upper tricep? Also I will keep doseage in outer bicep head even. But you see no problem with keeping the inner head at 1/2 less being that it is fully developed and I have all the length and thickness I want.

Ok I did start to to do lower tricep head initially but will go back to doing it. Same amount in lower and upper tricep? Also I will keep doseage in outer bicep head even. But you see no problem with keeping the inner head at 1/2 less being that it is fully developed and I have all the length and thickness I want.

Yes, use the same amounts for both tricep heads. If you are comfortable with the size and shape of your inner bicep, continue with your protocol.

Would love to see some pics bro, if you don't mind sharing. Good luck.

Sure im about a week in I'll start taking some pics now n have them up asap

How's the pain? I found it crippling. This wasn't "man up" pain....it was I can barely move my arms pain. That's what keeps me from returning to that regimen.

How's the pain? I found it crippling. This wasn't "man up" pain....it was I can barely move my arms pain. That's what keeps me from returning to that regimen.

Were you massaging the area properly? I was expecting extreme, unbearable pain, and was surprised not to experience much pain at all while running it. I feel that massaging the area was the key. Massaging the area too much can cause bruising and pain and massaging the area too little can cause knotting and pain. That's why I recommend using a small paint roller for a more even massage.

Also, two other factors that could contribute to pain. Not using a large enough pin to get under the muscle enough to properly stretch the fascia and another could be, not being lean enough for a proper syntherol run, which would lead to injecting into fatty tissue which would cause extreme pain.

Would love to see some pics bro, if you don't mind sharing. Good luck.

DITTO! Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members