over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started TRT wanting advice

stephenj37826

Registered
So I just started TRT they prescribed 200mg test C for a jump start first dose then 70mg 2 times per week.They sent me with the months worth and I go back for bloodwork next month. Really wanting to do 10-12mg per day as to avoid Anti E. I dont want them to cut the dose necessarily but I really don't want to use it all either. How long does it take for the levels to come up on daily injections and in your opinion will it look like I've been taking the prescribed amount?

Have you done bloodwork before using 70mg twice/week and felt you needed an AI ? I would just do the 70mg twice/week for a month as suggested by the doc. Your estroidal (e2) may very well be within normal range on that dosing schedule. If you aren’t happy with the bloodwork after 4 weeks try the 10-12mg/day protocol that you are interested in

expert docs agree on that one does NOT need to control estrogen on trt. lots of benefit from having a high estrogen and ZERO benefit from using an AI

injecting ED or EOD always works very well to have super stable levels of test which will make you feel good. throw some proviron in there and ur set for life.

there is a reason females below 50 do not have heartattacks and the reason is estrogen.

expert docs agree on that one does NOT need to control estrogen on trt. lots of benefit from having a high estrogen and ZERO benefit from using an AI

injecting ED or EOD always works very well to have super stable levels of test which will make you feel good. throw some proviron in there and ur set for life.

there is a reason females below 50 do not have heartattacks and the reason is estrogen.

Yes - this is good advice.

I have been prescribed TRT from both an Endocrinologist and from a TRT clinic, and NEITHER one of them prescribes an AI for any of their clients. At TRT doses, it simply is not needed or recommended.

She mentioned AI if my estrogen got high. I'm pretty damn sensitive lol. I've never had a sign of DHT type sides but 250 sustanon and 200 deca made my nips sore a decade ago. Used a Serm then. Probably more the Deca progesterone than anything..... Fingers crossed.

Fuck lol I can feel my nips already. 1 damn 200 mg shot and 2 shots of 100mcgs hcg. I'm going to call tomorrow I guess. I sure hate the thought of an AI.

Fuck lol I can feel my nips already. 1 damn 200 mg shot and 2 shots of 100mcgs hcg. I'm going to call tomorrow I guess. I sure hate the thought of an AI.
Hcg can cause problems for guys. I've seem many that have quit using it because of uncontrollable gyno. Seems a little early for the test to cause problems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I take 60mg twice a week and .25 anastrozole twice a week and feel great, I am about as worried about taking .25 anastrozole twice a week as I am about what pair of socks I am going to wear tomorrow, my latest BW tt 815 e 41, I feel like shit when e gets higher, tired/no motivation, cant sleep, personally im staying at twice a week, as far as someone saying women younger than 50 not having MI that is wrong and the incidence of younger females having MI is actually going up., the whole front load with 200 does not make much sense to me should just start at 70 twice a week, or just with the every day protocol if that is what you want to do, whatever you do always get blood work.

Last edited:
I take 60mg twice a week and .25 anastrozole twice a week and feel great, I am about as worried about taking .25 anastrozole twice a week as I am about what pair of socks I am going to wear tomorrow, my latest BW tt 815 e 41, I feel like shit when e gets higher, tired/no motivation, cant sleep, personally im staying at twice a week, as far as someone saying women younger than 50 not having MI that is wrong and the incidence of younger females having MI is actually going up., the whole front load with 200 does not make much sense to me should just start at 70 twice a week, or just with the every day protocol if that is what you want to do, whatever you do always get blood work.

They gave me the shot at the clinic. My bloodwork looks good my total test was 106. Ordered some DIM. I'm Unfortunately one of those people that can't handle arimidex well. Even .25 gives me anxiety. If the DIM and or daily injections doesn't keep E2 in line I'll explore other options.

would try docs protocol of 2x inj. per week for 4-6 weeks then go from there.
i see no reason to do ED injects if 2x per week is working fine. some guys really like the ed protocol while some feel better when doing larger inj. more spaced out. it is better not to use AI, but if you dont feel right on a lower TRT dose, its better to use a little AI here and there and up the test dose. if you dont like adex, you can try aromasin instead.

most trt docs or endos out here in az will prescribe arimedex and hcg the few ive seen or talked too but if you dont have sides or you feel fine dont take the arimedex unless needed

Reactions: bus
Have you done bloodwork before using 70mg twice/week and felt you needed an AI ? I would just do the 70mg twice/week for a month as suggested by the doc. Your estroidal (e2) may very well be within normal range on that dosing schedule. If you aren’t happy with the bloodwork after 4 weeks try the 10-12mg/day protocol that you are interested in

Only mess with E if they show there side effects. Stay on the 2x a week dose, YOU NEED the T to aromatise for a successful TRT protocol.
Before you change timing and dosing , read your results/response and go from there. E will level itself off after a while.
No AI, no DIM and certainly no Proviron at this stage. You are overly concerned with E management,dont be.
You aromatised in the past because of administering a large dose all at once Test/Deca. Your body will respond to the fluctuation NOT the dose.
Daily injections have a benefit of preventing fluctuations, and in that conversions to other bi-hormones, estrogen being one (which you need) but how about DHT??? have you ever thought of what happens when you prevent that conversion with overly stable T levels?
Let me remind you that your body releases T in spurts for a reason.
On a final note, its is wise to read your base lines on what has been prescribed before adding compounds and changing administration protocols.
Successful TRT is proper E management.

So I just started TRT they prescribed 200mg test C for a jump start first dose then 70mg 2 times per week.They sent me with the months worth and I go back for bloodwork next month. Really wanting to do 10-12mg per day as to avoid Anti E. I dont want them to cut the dose necessarily but I really don't want to use it all either. How long does it take for the levels to come up on daily injections and in your opinion will it look like I've been taking the prescribed amount?
They always test my blood every three months ten days after my last injection. SO time frame wise that shows the best results...

Dr prescribed aromasin, every 7-10 days, on test c dose of 150mg/ wk. he looked at me like i was batsht crz when i asked about ed dosing, he said no need, but i might do it anyway, if that will help keep me off AI. My test is 265, free test 4, estradiol is 4. No wonder i feel like crap, no libido or energy, and can’t sleep for shi*.

Forget the HCG, you will have estro problems using it every time. Try 10mg/day, it's the best! 30g, 1/2" .3ml slin pins will fill to 5iu in under 30 seconds (faster if warm). SubQ or IM, your choice. It's the best TRT for sure, 30 years of experience with TRT here.

same positive benefits if i go 20mg / day, or at that dose will i run into estrogen issues?

same positive benefits if i go 20mg / day, or at that dose will i run into estrogen issues?

That's my TRT dose. It keeps me high normal without E2 issues. I tried 10mg/day but my hormone levels were very low.

Same here. 10mg a day puts me in the middle range of normal. Which, after 10 years of using AAS, doesn't feel all that great to be honest.

15-20mg a day and I feel great and then 25-30mg a day and I feel like I'm on a mini-cycle then :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131