over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started TRT

wheatdog

Newbies
Got lucky in Louisiana. Found an excellent Doc who knows TRT and is willing to listen to what the patient wants. My initial blood work showed my test at 325. By the way, I'm 59yrs, and been lifting all my life and never used gear. Was getting hugely pissed off by diminishing returns & recurrent injury and decided to do something about it. He started me at 200mg/wk Test Cyp to see my baseline result.
After 4wks my test went to 1100. Some sides ensued which I didn't enjoy. Acne all over my back, some water retension and serious anger. Almost choked off my idiot, liberal/progressive brother when he started spouting off at the table during Thanksgiving. :naughty: Not good at all. Mom freaked.
Sorry, I digress. Anyway, went back to the Doc and told him I want a script for Test Cyp and I'll do my own pins subq. Told him I'll drop it down to 15mg/day (105/wk) and come back in 6wks for more blood work. Fine says he. Great Doc. He said we'll keep moving dosages until I feel right. Fortunately my insurance covers this stuff and a 10ml vial of Watson Test Cyp cost me $10. Now if I can just get things adjusted. That initial blast to 1100 did wonders for my squats. Went up 80lbs in one month. Legs no longer fit in my relaxed fit jeans. This shit works good! Wouldn't mind doing a blast with some Eq added in by I'm worried about the sides. More to come if anyones interested.

Wheatdog

Great you got onto TRT hopefully you can get your dosages figured out for you. It's funny how side effects differ for everyone. I am just the opposite as you as I am also on 200/wk but I no longer get upset as easily as I used to get.

It does not matter where your Test and Free test levels are if your Estrogen is out of whack. Keep an eye on your numbers and take an AI as needed.

For a lot of Men over 40, it is a life changer..

Better Sleep, sex, moods and sex...
:)

What Maine said, keep an eye on your estrogen for sure. Get an ai by the doc since your insurance seems to really cover things well.

The idea with the daily subQ pins is to minimize test spikes to the high side and thereby reduce aromatization to E. One I get my bloodwork done after the next six wks of daily amounts of 15mg, we'll see if it works. If estrogen is still out of wack, guess I'll need to throw in some Arimidex.

Wheatdog

I have heard of it taking longer sometimes for estrogen to go down naturally. Not sure how true it is.
OP did you get most of your information from here or from your doc as far as the ED injects?

It's good you did something about your low T. I had your same symptoms of diminishing returns, no energy and almost stopped lifting. I felt like complete hell. So I went and got tested. My test level was at 90, no shit. Started TRT C at 100mg per week with .25 mg Arimidex twice a week and HCG 250iu twice a week. We did blood work after 1 month and it came back at 370. We upped the T to 120 mg EW. We are gonna up it until we get 700 to 800. Wow I feel much better and starting to grow again. It was a life changer. We started the HCG after first months blood work. We are gonna cycle it 2 months on one month off.

Started to throw in some HCG too. Doing 250iu per wk to keep nads plump. Have read this ups your estrogen if done excessively. What is excessive -- no idea. I've been reading up on this and other sites for several months and that's where I got the info for my initial TRT plan. I'll modify as I go. Kinda feeling like a pincushion since doing peptides and test daily. Might go to weekly on test if it doesn't seriously increase aromatization. Wait and see. Meanwhile, feeling pretty good and doing well at the gym. Had rotator cuff and bone spurs removed from my left shoulder 10wks ago and am back in the gym at about 75% of my workout. My surgeon is amazed at my fast recovery. Didn't tell him about the peptides. Magical stuff for healing.

Wheatdog

HCG helps me lots.

Got bloodwork done after 6wks of subq at 15mg daily. Showing 850 test (down from 1100+) and feeling good. Some backne (not too bad). Beserker complex gone, stength and gains still good. Notice lack of libido towards end of week and then my weekly HCG pin brings back the mood. Stange that I need that, but that's how it's working for me right now. That's cool to cause my wife is 56 and although she's still interested, me sportin wood like a teenager is not going to work.

Saw some interesting comments on 100mg tren with 100 test. Not sure if I want to got there yet. Waiting to plateau on the test then seen if I want more. Still gaining on the current program so why F with success. We'll see.

Mike

Got bloodwork done after 6wks of subq at 15mg daily. Showing 850 test (down from 1100+) and feeling good. Some backne (not too bad). Beserker complex gone, stength and gains still good. Notice lack of libido towards end of week and then my weekly HCG pin brings back the mood. Stange that I need that, but that's how it's working for me right now. That's cool to cause my wife is 56 and although she's still interested, me sportin wood like a teenager is not going to work.

Saw some interesting comments on 100mg tren with 100 test. Not sure if I want to got there yet. Waiting to plateau on the test then seen if I want more. Still gaining on the current program so why F with success. We'll see.

Mike

Very interesting doing 15mg a day.. I may have to give that a try if I go the hrt route... Which may be in the near future if I don't recover in the next 6 months.

Mike

I'd get used to the test in your system before you move onto Tren. With your body having a normal test boost after so many years I would assume that you may get a little irritated quicker than usual. I have learnt to stop and think when my blood starts to boil on test but Tren I find I'm a little snappier and it's harder to control. I still control the situation but I find it a lot harder than test

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear